Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:16 PM

Hi everyone my name is Jasmine and I just joined this site today and wanted to say hello to everyone out there.

Hi there and welcome.You have a beautiful name.flowerforyou

MalenaC's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:19 PM

look like I'm having fun in my new picture???laugh

You look like having good time. Yea,why not?

MalenaC's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:31 PM
You are joking right?

MalenaC's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:21 PM
Cute mama boy :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:04 PM

ok so my husband left me for someone eles and it kills how can i stop thinking of him as my husband and move for forward or will i ever get over this any ideas will help and thank you

Go shopping for you self, change your hair style , get a young cute BF. That should help a little:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:11 PM

believe that marriage is the way to go?

Truthfully I did and have been married....it blows! Why does a piece of paper and a ring suddenly change things?

It would change things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in worstgrumble grumble grumble grumble

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:10 PM
Yea, you need to spend time with someone .Virtual love is 99.9 luck.

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:43 PM

I have had an account here for a while. I hadn't logged in since Jan., however- here I go again!

Nice to meet you all and I hope you will take the time to get to know me.

Smile!

Welcome back.

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/07/08 06:56 PM

I'm new to Mingle2 coming from JSH land....

happy

I want to say helloooooooooooooo to everyone here and I look forward to meeting new friends and associates here and to have lots of fun!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm already enjoying the Joke's area...laugh laugh laugh I can always use a good laugh....laugh laugh laugh laugh

feel free to holla at this QueenBee....

until then, be blessed.:angel: :angel: :angel: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WELCOME

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:42 PM

This is even funny errr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0D_zoS_kxY

did somebody tell you that you looking like ADOLF HITTLER ?
No most people tell me I look like George Bush with a mustach

SO YOU PREFER TO BE COMPARED WITH WITCH ONE?

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:38 PM

This is even funny errr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0D_zoS_kxY

did somebody tell you that you looking like ADOLF HITTLER ?

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:19 PM

What would you do if your bf/gf had a ex that was always calling? If it bothered you would you say something about it, and what would you say?

Get the heck out of my life and go with your EX

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:09 AM
THANK YOU

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:13 PM

I have a friend who is going to sleep with her friend for $225....I think its wrong but understand where she is comming from. She needs the money for bills an what not.. what do you think??huh

Girl friend or male friend?drinker drinker drinker

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:05 PM

Holy sh!t! I just killed a bat flying trough my living room. Damn, what a freakin' adrenaline rush! Got it with a pillow. Now I need to find how it got in...

Congratulations ! You are a criminal now pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:51 PM

I sent my love some new pics and she said I looked like the devildevil devil devil

always better to hear a second opinion

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:43 PM

any ladies from around the De leon area?:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

No but you should be happy with all of us from here :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:41 PM

Sadako from The Ring

Samara

or was sadako from the japaness version?

Japanes version , and it was much better then english one

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:34 PM
Sadako from The Ring

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:26 PM

Ok nothing is free:P
Countries that have " Free Healthcare" like Canada and Germany and other european countries pay for it in Taxes (Alot of it I may add)..umm so nothing is free..

I live in a European country from 32 years and health care was always free .And was no taxes on anything .Now I kinda regret the communist times.We can die here and nobody take a look at you if they hear you don't have insurance .

How were the healthcare providers paid and by whom?

Have no idea and never try to find out but the most important part for our President was to make friends all over the world,give his people free health care and free education .Don't you see here guys? They call the public schools free, but then the parents are asked to pay all the kinds of fees .So is public school free or what?

Who is going to pay the teachers? How do we pay for the buildings, electricity, gas, books, furniture???????
Its paid for through property taxes. We all pay one way or another. But each individual doesn't pay a proportionate share of the total costs for each school year. If you didn't have a dime you could probably still get through high school.

Guess what ? The electricity was also free to :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25