Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:03 PM

i am in a relationship ok i take that back we are"dating".when we first met and after we had kissed he became affectionate and then after awhile he started to withdraw from me.he still comes over and we hang out but we know longer act like a couple.what should i do?i want to talk to him but i dont know how to start the conversation.

One thing I learn for sure from this life. If somebody can't or don't want to make me happy, he have no right to waste my years. We are not getting any younger again and time is gold.
Tell him how you are feeling about this relation and ask if he will do something about it. If not , nothing is forever.Even the life , so God would send you a better match .You are a pretty girl .I know is not easy being single but much better then unhappy.

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:14 AM

:smile: Would it bother you if you broke up with your partner,and they stared seeing or dating someone else just days after you broke up?:smile:

nop. much better

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:09 PM

away all the computers from men in West Africa...
noway noway GOSH THEY WAS MY LAST CHANCEtears tears tears tears

oh you poor poor girl...lol..really what do they want...you tell them right up front no money and they still bug the crap outta ya
slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:04 PM

away all the computers from men in West Africa...
noway noway GOSH THEY WAS MY LAST CHANCEtears tears tears tears

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 01:44 PM

how many frogs you have to kiss before one turns into a prince:

99 ,slaphead you may be lucky with the last one rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 12:44 PM
M&M chocolate cake

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 12:40 PM

Sunday, September 28, 2008:

A person who is rich with cash will also find herself rich with needy relatives.

bigsmile :banana:

What's new? Always is like that.

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:42 AM

You say that i sin...
You say that I'm bound for Hell...
For when your judgement condems you...

I shall see you there.

Sorry guys....just got preached at for my tattoo's. Basicly got told im going to hell for them. Feeling a little rebellious.

FTW!!
noway YOU ARE OK?

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:38 AM

Hello everyone. waving

It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
And I have to work in about 2 1/2 hours. brokenheart

How is everyone doing??

better then you.we don't have to go at worklaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:03 PM

ill ill ill wasn't she in ABBA???ill ill ill
oops oops oops slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:55 PM

I regret that I don't call CHEATERS when I have that ''strange feeling'' .It would save my feelings, money

and to continue ,,,time

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:54 PM
I regret that I don't call CHEATERS when I have that ''strange feeling'' .It would save my feelings, money

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 06:33 PM

in one of there call centers and today this lady (and I am using the term loosely) calls in and from the moment I answered the phone all she can do is say the F*ck your company, and you f***ing b**ch, and I am just sitting their waiting for her to quit cussing. So when she finally does I start to ask her what I can help her with and she starts cussing again. I ask her to please not do that and to please remain professional. Then she asks me what company I work for, so I tell her and she says, Oh sorry I have the wrong company and hangs up. I just died laughing and thought what kind of drugs is she on.huh huh rant frustrated

So just another day at work, thank goodness I am off tomorrow.:banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG GOSH THAT IS FUNNY

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:44 PM
Guyssssss! Nothing is easy .Keep searching and don't give up.:wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:16 PM
Tom and Jerry forever :heart:

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:12 PM

Well, when my wife left me she took her cat, and that left mine as a bit of a wreck. My cat always had another cat to play with. So when it became just her alone all day when I was at work, she started trashing my house...opening cupboards, tipping over my trash can, the works. So I decided she needed someone to play with. I saw an ad in the local paper for free kittens and decided to get one. He's 8 weeks old, black with white feet and whiskers, and his name is Bandit. My cat Critter, is a little over a year old, and so far I haven't heard one hiss or anything. The only problem right now is that Critter doesn't understand she can't play so rough with the new kitten, so I keep having to break them up.

they need little time to know each other better brokenheart

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:40 PM

why men got to be hatin:smile:

you OK.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:32 PM

Of the debate so far?glasses
oops I have better things to do:wink:

MalenaC's photo
Wed 09/24/08 06:12 PM

know for how long headaches are suppose to last after a concussion?

I have them for about 2-3 days each month .Advil Migraine is very good for .

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:55 PM

I have a ? if your a christian from birth would you date a nonchristain or one that just became one?

yes:wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25