Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:39 PM

I'm new to this & especially this, hillarious!!!
[/qu

you think so?huh huh huh

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:17 PM

how can i get a mes. to a girl thats viewed my profile,but might not know that by setting age parameters in her preferances she blocks me from messaging her?

I live in Elmwood Park.Want me look for her?:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:27 AM

you look like Hitler
thats funny most people tell me I look like bush with a mustache
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...now that you mention that....hmmmmmm....wonder if Bush might be a cousin to Hitler? They do resemble one another tremendously

No honey,he is not. Bush is not that smart like Hittler pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:15 AM

you look like Hitler
thats funny most people tell me I look like bush with a mustache

you are 100% Hittler reincarnation drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:07 AM

Since reagan we have been told government is the problem and not the solution. So were are these pundits now? can we tar and feather them? what effect will this massive bailout have on our futures? The media is strangely silent on this. Were is Lymbaugh or O'liely on this? these are the same clowns who grew rich preaching the evils of big government. We have been told over and over that universal healthcare is to expensive, yet we spent trillions in Iraq and now at least a trillion on this bailout, were is the outrage?

See?I tell you that you look like Hittler but you said that you look like Bushlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:53 AM

...whose breath smelled bad nearly all of the time. I mean like old tire air. But, other than that was a terrific person.

yes. most be there a medical solution.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:44 AM

because you suck in bed.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:39 PM

I notice alot of the ladies on here have pics posted with dudes in their pics...granted, it could be family members, but if it does not state that in their profile, it makes one wonder if she is not just looking for a fling...personally, I just pass the ones with such pics...

Also granted, guys could have unspecified women in their pics...I wouldn't know, being that I don't look at male profiles, but I am sure they are in there as well...

yea, some about mans toyawn yawn yawn yawn

MalenaC's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:43 PM

has it been since you've been in love?Do you still believe in love?

I just meet a guy from other site .OMG is there 100% chances :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to be in love againnnnnnnnn

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/13/08 07:22 PM
RESTING MY POOR LEGSyawn yawn yawn yawn

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/13/08 05:50 PM
Same age but I don't know why:(

MalenaC's photo
Sat 09/13/08 05:41 PM
That is happening in 45% of relationships

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:24 PM
Your profile is just fine:wink:

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:22 PM
O MY GOSHnoway noway noway noway

MalenaC's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:48 AM
Don't do anything about it, just get out of that relationship. he is using you .Believe me , I was in the same situation and I did everything. nothing works.And pleaseeeeeeeeee stop doing things for him.He don't deserve it . Gosh , what's his name ?. Sound like what I have before,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:27 PM

I'm really only looking for women on this one seeing as I'm not gay. Thanks in advance waving

can't put my hand on fire for that laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:47 PM

"Love" - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion. In Genesis, it says that,
"It is not good for a man to be alone; but sometimes it is a great relief."

ohwell :banana: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:18 PM

For all out there in this single world....is it just me er is there nothing but a lot of hell in this dating world thingy slaphead ....on-line particularly frustrated and I just want to know what everyone else thinks and has to say about dating and on-line dating. ohwell What things do you like and hate about it. What are all of you individually looking for. Maybe this can help strike some new sparks on Mingledrinks flowers ....then again....MutualMatch was a bust sorant ...go figure.pitchfork :laughing: drinks biggrin

To many people who are not single, no one is brave enough to meet face to face, is just a back and forward messaging thing and wasting time , lies about they pictures (somebody put up a picture from 10 years ago).What can I say ? You need to be really lucky to find somebody REAL.

MalenaC's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:18 PM

For all out there in this single world....is it just me er is there nothing but a lot of hell in this dating world thingy slaphead ....on-line particularly frustrated and I just want to know what everyone else thinks and has to say about dating and on-line dating. ohwell What things do you like and hate about it. What are all of you individually looking for. Maybe this can help strike some new sparks on Mingledrinks flowers ....then again....MutualMatch was a bust sorant ...go figure.pitchfork :laughing: drinks biggrin

To many people who are not single, no one is brave enough to meet face to face, is just a back and forward messaging thing and wasting time , lies about they pictures (somebody put up a picture from 10 years ago).What can I say ? You need to be really lucky to find somebody REAL.

MalenaC's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:06 PM

I jus join a few days ago and wanted to say hello to everyone. Looking forward to making some freinds!!waving

GOOD LUCK!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25