Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:27 PM

This is my first time on here so not sure what to do!

Just enjoy and let it go laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:06 PM
You are a cute guy :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:22 PM

The guy I was seeing bailed on me. My 10 yr old was admitted for suicidal thoughts on Wed. and she just got discharged Friday. I'm a mess...He said he loved me and wanted to marry me, but when life got tough.....HE BAILED!!!mad noway frustrated brokenheart sad

God show you that is not the one who you can count with, and trust when the hard moments come in to your life .Be happy that you see it now , focus in to your child .She will give you more power then anybody else.God bless you and your kid .
Hard to see how the ones you love turn they back on you .

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:58 PM

What do you do if you had "met" someone off this site....emailed, even talked on the phone...only to find out that EVERYTHING they had told you was a lie!!!.....I mean EVERYTHING!!!.....why would someone do that?????

That is nothing new . Many people from here are coming from craigslist(not all of us but yes they jump in here from the casual section) . Just watch out who you talking with .Be smart :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:37 AM

I have met the most amazing man! He's cute, funny, nice, hard working and just amazing! He makes me so happy. I cant wait to meet him in person and see if it works out! *kisses* you know who you are:wink: .

**your babygirl**love

:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou
I am so happy for you.

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:59 AM
All my ex BF did with my car go in my driving record . All tickets ,all Tollways unpaid in total of 4000$ during 2.5 years .Tollway charge you 20$-25$ for any 50C-80C unpaid .Sooo , I will never ever in this life let any Bf to drive my car .Watch out who you give your car to. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MalenaC's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:31 AM
I don't eat mornings . Don't know what I am right now frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:52 PM
Oooooooooo no ! Again ?noway noway noway noway

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:49 PM

Because it really did not work before, so may be this time it might work.

Best luck to you !:wink: :wink: :wink:
Not easy with this virtual BF_riends yawn yawn yawn

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:44 PM
Why you decide to give another try ? Just curios :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:33 PM

:smile: Would you ever marry someone who has been divorced twice? :smile:

:smile: Why/why not?:smile:

I will marry one who is divorce 8 times .Guess why ?

MalenaC's photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:29 PM

Country music?
I enjoy classic country and the outlaws

Me to:wink:

MalenaC's photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:00 PM
100% YES

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:32 PM

Why do some people not have pictures of themselves on their profile?

Married 100%
Gf, BF 100%

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:28 PM
I just love the candy man :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:15 PM
Paranormal

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:50 PM
once in my life

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:47 PM

i have to wear a toe tag, so they don't confuse me with the corpses at the end of the day and will let me out of the cemetery.
i build monuments - :smile:

very secure job. we all going to have a monument in one day sad sad sad sad sad sad

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:27 PM

I helped out at a hospital as a volunteer. Love it.

What do all of you do for a living?

Social Services .Autism & Down Syndrome area .:heart:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:23 PM

ladies IF you knew i had a good heart! would you ask me out! just wondering

Not mesmooched