Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:19 PM

OK, here it goes. Because I do not have a "legal" copy of XP {{{SHHHHH *Shifty eyes*smokin}}}. I am missing some extras like the basic games, Paint, and my voice recorder thing. I am wanting that tool right now. It would help me tremendously:angel:.

I want to be able to record my voice as an MP3scared. Is the a quick program out there that I can use this for. It is really only for like 60 minute clip. Any ideas would be greatly appreciatedsmitten.

flowers :angel: flowers :angel: flowers :angel: flowers

Any DJ programs?

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:10 PM

i dont know what to do i ilke this one girl but she lives like 50 miles away from me and i dont drive what should i do

marry her:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:49 PM
welcome and have fun

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:01 PM
no thank's

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:00 PM

Is season 4 of Prison Break as good as the first three were? Is it getting too predictable? I love prison break haven't missed an episode yet, just curious of others opinions

never see it . what channel is

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:54 PM

plan for america includes putting Bush and Cheney on trial for war crimes and Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz and the rest of the decision makers. Maybe this would buy back some american good will in the world. These traitors have no problem asking the armed forces or the american people to make sacrafices its time for them to take one for the team. Lets have a full discloser of how they lied about Iraq and punish them!

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork devil devil devil devil devil

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:01 PM

Hola, its me again (I'm sure most of you don't know me). Anyway, I have a question for the women out there. I'm sure the answers will very, but tell me honestly:

What screams <<I love you>> to you?
What makes you feel loved and special?

What induces passion in you?

You said one question grumble

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:59 PM
Oh! Guys ,stop this or I go the bed slaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:04 PM
OMG! What a picturelaugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:31 AM

Is it okay for your spouse, or long-term partner to have a friend in a oppose sex?
Not a friend at work, but outside of work. Homieboy come over late at night,
Because he got into a fight. And she go over to his house or her house late at
night. I’m not cool with that, so what ya’ll think?
It didn’t happen to me yet.

No.Is not OK.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:53 PM

With jodie dalie?

nop

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:50 PM

my boyfriend showers me with attention during the week but seems to disappear on the weekends...he owns his own business and even has me call clients for him during the week.He swears hes not married or seeing someone elsc...he calls me Saturday mornings but then thats it...

oops I know that feeling . He is married and with kids.

Could he be such a great liar??

YES.100%

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:47 PM

my boyfriend showers me with attention during the week but seems to disappear on the weekends...he owns his own business and even has me call clients for him during the week.He swears hes not married or seeing someone elsc...he calls me Saturday mornings but then thats it...

oops I know that feeling . He is married and with kids.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:02 PM
shocked shocked shocked you think much abut that?

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:38 PM
I really like them .Make me laugh laugh laugh when they think somebody would believe they lies .Is kinda fun rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:58 PM

I'm going to have to turn my heat on tonight. It's only 45 degrees here right now, and going to get even colder. They are actually calling for a frost tonight.

Well, so much for my electric bill being low.ohwell

Hmmm, I already turn the heat on last week .Better pay some extra money then getting sick .:(

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:45 PM

I cut the wrapping paper too short and it doesnt cover the box all the way!!!!

I take the scraps and cover the bare spot...laugh

yea. and worst when that was your last wrapping paper

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:48 PM

change one thing in your life what would it be?

the last 8.5 years

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:40 PM

whats up people! im new to this whole thing. names eddie! hit me up. i love to meet new people!

welcome and be ready for everything what is coming up:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:17 PM

When you use those three little words..it takes three seconds to say I love you...3 hours to explain...and a lifetime to prove....

Sometimes you just feel the love and is no need there of any words to say it or to explain.I have a love like that and it was heaven every day. Every little thing create a Paradise and in that Paradise was living us.:heart: :heart: :heart:
Should be like this always because no words can describe LOVE better the our hearts.:heart: :heart: .

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25