Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:59 AM
I really don't know and not even care abt it.drinker drinker drinker drinker

MalenaC's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:18 AM

WHAT OFFENDS YOU?

I guess nothing offend me anymore.I see so many in this life,,,nothing surprise or offend me.I am imun.

MalenaC's photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:28 PM

1,The gas prices are down $1.60 would you drive,
ten miles,twenty five miles,Fifty miles,,,
Koolaidwoman/Koolaidhoney...love

100 here

MalenaC's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:59 PM

How about them Dallas Cowboys!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

how about if you put some clothes on?noway noway noway noway noway noway

MalenaC's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:52 PM

I love this movie and don't understand why the critics were so hard on it.

Beautiful scenery, a good story line, lots of gore, and two very realistic lions.

There is even romance in it.

hmm.i most watch that one

MalenaC's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:57 PM

How observant are you? Because I just got a neat IM that said:

"Is that your dog in that picture?"

No, it's my bedspread licking my face.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:39 PM

i was recently told that i had everything she was looking for BEFORE i started writting, after she read the profile she declined...HELP. i need advise as to where i went wrong because i really liked her.does my profile suck?

update that part with the interest and take the;;Sex;; out of page. Sure everybody have this interest ,no problem with that
but some ladies may think that you are some sexual maniac think think

MalenaC's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:24 PM

I have this freind who is a police officer. He tells me stories about things that happen all the time and I still am amazed at what gets into peoples head sometimes. he related to me the following story....

"I was at a stop light waiting for the light to change when I noticed a toyota celica swerve sharply, jump the curb and smash into a tree.
I immediately hit the lights and siren and rushed to give the person aid. I approched the car and did not immediately see a person in it. I opened the door and was suprised to find a woman with her pants down to her knees and blood everywhere.
I asked if she were injured and she , still in a bit of shock, replied she thought she was ok. I made mention of the blood and she groaned. I thought she was in pain but as I slipped my jacket off to cover the woman, she admitted to me that she was on her period and had been trying to change her tampon while she was driving. It was all I could do to keep a straight face as other emergency vehicles arrived and this woman had to put up with the embarassment of having to explain what had happened. My LT and I discussed if we should write a ticket or charge her with anything, both agreeing that it was best not to, I think she learned a valueable lesson."

OMFG is this a normal thing for you ladies LOL
OMG,so sorry for her .but is so funny also.Gosh , who the heck would think on doing something like that.

MalenaC's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:18 PM

not get any hits can someone tell me is my pic bad or something

your pic is just fine

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:31 PM

Does having a Mingle2 profile now put a profile on facebook, too? I got a friends request from someone on facebook and I didn't have a facebook profile. When I got into the account, it had information about Mingle2 on it.

Thanks,
Nan

Hmm,this may be something new.I will take a look on facebook right now.

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:58 PM

I have been seeing this great guy for almost a year now. I haven't introduced him to my family. My family is not the greatest. A lot of issues with them. He has met my friends. He thinks that I am ashamed of him, which I am not. I try to make him understand that it is not him but my family that is the issue. Is this a problem? Or am I really the problem?

Yes. You should introduce him to your family no matter what.If he really loves you he will not care about your family issues.
That can be a test for him also:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:59 PM

...waste your time on me.

OK.I WONT

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:44 PM

Just would like to say Hello, To every one,
My Name is Bob. What I am looking for. ( I am looking for a woman for conpanionship,)

Welcome Bob and enjoy your time at M2:wink:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:25 PM

so what do u think?

NICE:wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:37 PM

Go outside and look around. You'll find someone there that isn't afraid to go out.

right!!!!!!!!!!!! let's go out all of us .What about that??:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: let's make some reunions from our areas ,lets have some fundrinker drinker drinker that would be so nice drinker drinker drinker

MalenaC's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:30 PM
yea, we already know that slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sun 11/23/08 04:52 PM

Can anyone recommend a hot pitchfork store bought salsa? Everyone I buy that says hot isn't hot at all.

The one from Jewel Osco at the chips section(Tostitos) salsa with the hot label. Is hot hotexplode

MalenaC's photo
Sun 11/23/08 02:32 PM

I hear Spanish is nothing but slang these days.

Spanish is a language with a longggggggggg history .Can you say the same about english?grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

English has a very long history..

You funny!

MalenaC's photo
Sun 11/23/08 02:29 PM

I hear Spanish is nothing but slang these days.

Spanish is a language with a longggggggggg history .Can you say the same about english?grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

The whole gender word thing is rather silly to me. Too many o's and a's at the end of each word--drives me nutty.

ok. I understand you better now and forgive your languages discrimination think think think

MalenaC's photo
Sun 11/23/08 02:27 PM

tu parle le francais?

oui

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25