Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:55 PM
I look for men who like women.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:52 PM
I think you already know the answer here.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:37 PM

Why do most of the men on mingle seem content to chat on line rather than meet up I thought this was a dating site

This is a dating site?!?!?!??!

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:35 PM
Happy birthday dude! bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 04/15/15 10:30 PM
Dudes ages 21-100 must be livid.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 04/15/15 10:28 PM
Like anyone needs a reason to sext.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:42 PM
There's a line that says: "People change, but they can't change back, I think it's harder."

Is this true?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:40 PM

You have the power to decide and chart your own path..... if you have to ask and say it out loud, you have already relinquish your own 'power' or diminish it somewhat.

So, if you want to preach it that way..... go practice it, and it can be reality.

While true, only a small select have followed in these steps, moreover have been met with double standards and ridicule.

Men and women will face the same problems..... the magnitude may be greater where the women are concerned, but if it is what you believe in, then by all means go for it.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.": William Shakespeare

Somehow, when I look at this quote.....I think it applies to women more!flowerforyou

I'm pretty sure Christopher Marlowe pinned that one. laugh

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:37 PM
Leading women on tends to be expected...if a guy is genuinely interested, it's kind of rare when he voices this to a woman.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:30 PM

You have the power to decide and chart your own path..... if you have to ask and say it out loud, you have already relinquish your own 'power' or diminish it somewhat.

So, if you want to preach it that way..... go practice it, and it can be reality.

While true, only a small select have followed in these steps, moreover have been met with double standards and ridicule.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:38 PM
Store bought boobs don't count.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:36 PM

well I dunno I heard love isn't free happy

It could be. What else is there left? laugh

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:34 PM
Does saying no become easier? No.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:31 PM
Not best friends but you can be civil around each other.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:19 PM
It was honestly so hard! I felt like he died or something. Was like Thor was giving hugs.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:51 PM
To make Goof and Tommy Lee Jones laugh until their pee in their country draws. bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:50 PM
Why is it that when dudes hug each other I hear extreme padding, more like punching of the back where there's bodily sounds involved? Like today some dude was greeting another dude (friend or colleague) and I jumped up when I heard someone's back literally being hit like I was overhearing a scene from Fight Club. I thought I heard bone breaking...this happens only when I see dudes together. Never when a man and a woman are together. The hug is just different, it's more gentle and the embrace is longer. It's just strange to me, I would hope a guy doesn't do that to his best friend who is a girl. Not saying the girl isn't strong, but for me, it sounds a little violent. Better not happen on a date. :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:55 AM
rofl

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:40 AM

If I didn't ask then I don't wanna know. If I'm interested you'll know.

Maybe the guy didn't realize he crossed boundaries. Not all women have this motto. I am an open book and I don't mind getting it out there.

I said "I" three times there. And I always tell them.

I saw that. I was giving a possible explanation why a guy might want to know if some women are fi e with it while others aren't, hard for them to know. The op didn't state that you said no (unless I missed something)

If you told them no and they can't respect it...just walk away

I was putting the question out there if anyone had that same experience before. I wasn't asking for advice.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:37 AM
People may be cruising for some trim, you never know.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25