Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:21 PM

I finally got my driver's license. I've been so freaked out of driving on the road since forever. I didn't realize how easy it was. bigsmile
Do you have your own car?

Eh I don't want my training in hijacking to go to waste. pitchfork

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:19 PM

Congrats ... Stay away from the Middle East :-)

Aha wouldn't want my worst enemy to get stuck there. :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:15 PM

His gentleness, sensitivity and selflessness etc. are certainly due to his love for the beautiful charming ex.

Pl consider this before any action.

I said single as in not romantically with the mother of his child.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:07 AM
I finally got my driver's license. I've been so freaked out of driving on the road since forever. I didn't realize how easy it was. bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:56 AM

My cousin complained to me a yesterday about her relationship.. in her words " Lora, I'm thinking of leaving Greg cos.... well this is embarrassing, but his thing is damn too big for me, and sex is like giving birth! its painful, and I can't take it no more. i love him and all, but its just not great. I probably sound like a sick girl right now, but do you think I should go or continue and hope sex becomes great? "
okay? and I'm like " ummmmm..... this is really awkward, but I'll get back to you in three days" :(
this is extremely awkward. I'm in no position to advice her about her sex life... so I brought it here. what do you think she should do? leave him or tell him to go for a reduction surgery or whatever....

Hmm I dunno if there's a penis de-larger out there. I'm still questing if guys would ever willingly make their junk smaller.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:51 AM
What I really like about them is how gentle, sensitive and selfless they are. And how they accept responsibility and protect their children no matter what.

Ladies, what do you like about a single dad?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:36 AM
It's always negative because unfortunately the genes will pass those horrible traits onto their children. I don't see anything positive about being related to angry parents.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/11/15 04:52 PM

I don't love men or hate men. I just think they exist for some reason other than to harass women. Maybe I will meet someone, maybe not, it doesn't matter to me either way.

I'm juxtaposing this on my new men folk slogan.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/11/15 04:47 PM

he's better than Bill Maher.sick

Maher is a pretentious intellect. Jon doesn't pander his opinion.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:42 PM

its so annoying when men do that.. like, 'can't you slow down ur raging sexual hormones for only 5 mins!!!!!!' jeez

Ohh that question. I think only asexual men can sure. bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:40 PM
Compliments of looks are always about sex, probably since puberty.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:48 PM

Response to mariacary. Five minutes is more than enough.

I was talking about me not you.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:45 PM
Careful what you wish for. bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:43 PM
Sometimes, but it depends. Older men can be quite immature and drifting like a peer.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:11 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Fri 03/06/15 05:12 PM

Is this real? Because I've never met anyone who I first thought of as "naturally thin" who wasn't doing something, either consciously or unconsciously, to keep from gaining weight upon adolescence to adulthood. Is it true that a woman (who obviously have different systems than a man does) can be naturally skinny? I read a few articles on this and polled how people who claimed they were really lived their lives to other people who struggle to keep weight off. I feel like if you're doing something in order to maintain or keep it off by being active then I don't believe there is such thing as naturally thin. It takes work, whether you're aware of it or not. Also, in this argument, food control and big to smaller portions as well as how much activity a person really does comes into the mix.
My wife is a UK size 8 ( US 6 ) and has always been naturally thin. So yes, it does happen!!!

I think it's a genetics and a self control thing. Personally I want to believe that's true, people are just naturally gifted but science doesn't lie often.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:10 PM

I am... I'm 5'4 tall and weigh is 44 nowtears
so hated it before. .loL.. cause filipino men doesn't really like thin..

I think you mean kilos to pounds, that's 97lbs for Americans. How much do you move around during the day? Do you eat healthy? Watch your calories or get full faster?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 03:58 PM
The way personal trainers work the plan out with their clients who want to just loose weight is: calories in and calories with an extra push all out. Whatever you normally work out, push yourself that extra bit more. There is also such a thing called: eating for maintenance instead of eating to eat. Most "naturally thin" people eat to regulate. I don't know if everyone has that build into them, it could be genetics working against them.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 03/06/15 03:51 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Fri 03/06/15 03:56 PM
Is this real? Because I've never met anyone who I first thought of as "naturally thin" who wasn't doing something, either consciously or unconsciously, to keep from gaining weight upon adolescence to adulthood. Is it true that a woman (who obviously have different systems than a man does) can be naturally skinny? I read a few articles on this and polled how people who claimed they were really lived their lives to other people who struggle to keep weight off. I feel like if you're doing something in order to maintain or keep it off by being active then I don't believe there is such thing as naturally thin. It takes work, whether you're aware of it or not. Also, in this argument, food control and big to smaller portions as well as how much activity a person really does comes into the mix.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:53 PM
Women play hard to get? Sexually attractive? You? I'm shocked you get anyone that can stand to be around you longer than 5 minutes.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:23 PM

Obama's usual performance is lying.bigsmile

And good pronunciation skills used for lying.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25