MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:24 PM
Me, I give the best advice.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:23 PM
Let's ask cheap trick.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:22 PM

After you have been in a discussion (not necessarily "argument")....with someone you are just "almost *there* with".

I don't know what you mean by "just 'almost *there* with'"

Are you talking about that sweet spot when they are so drunk they are passing out, but still awake enough that you can clearly make out an "okay, go ahead, do what you want to me, whatever" when they say "lemmeloneimmawannasleep?"

Are you talking about almost "there" being McDonald's and you "know" she's not going to order off the value meal even though she can get the same thing cheaper?

Almost there being where she's just about to have sex with you, has bought all of your bs and lies up to that point but she's juuuuuuust picking apart that one thread which will collapse the whole facade you built up, just so you could have sex with her?

Can you take what "they" might answer?

Why wouldn't I be able to take it?
Emotionally, I'm no longer in the 7th grade when that btch kelly broke up with me by having her friend call me, and then that skank melissa dubchek refused to dance with me that one time.

That I couldn't take!

But I've matured since then.

Type your sentences longer next time.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:20 PM
Might as well be having sex with myself. Just saying.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:41 PM

I don't believe violence teaches kids how to behave, if anything it teaches them how to misbehave. I will definitely teach my child many things including how to behave properly and how to forgive herself for mistakes not punish herself. Nobody is perfect. Nobody deserves to feel bad about themselves especially not children.

Welcome to America. Hit now, parent never.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:37 PM

Give up?? Not a thing if I have to give up something then to me it is not love... whoa

shades totes

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:34 PM
Would you date someone who has the same name as your siblings or parents?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:30 PM

The more I live on Earth (the only planet for humans) the more I realize how devalued saying "i love you" is and the weight those words carry. I think they've trended and said out of false pretenses so much their meaning is kind of empty.

This is why I always say, "I wanna phuck you sweetly". That's devotion.

Grr...well I could work with that.

True love goes balls deep.

blushing Shucks.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:39 AM

The more I live on Earth (the only planet for humans) the more I realize how devalued saying "i love you" is and the weight those words carry. I think they've trended and said out of false pretenses so much their meaning is kind of empty.

This is why I always say, "I wanna phuck you sweetly". That's devotion.

Grr...well I could work with that.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:38 AM
I've become desensitized to hearing them said now. Yesterday there was I'm assuming a friend/couple meeting at a cafe, they kept saying it over and over. It made me roll my eyes, it didn't sound sincere. Personally most people have overrated the words too much. Of course I don't know that friendship's history but I'm going with what I heard, and it didn't feel genuine. It felt like me saying: "I love peppermint ice cream."

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:03 PM
Dakota Johnson never signs the contract in the movie. Don't ask how I know that.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:00 PM
Whatever he does is his dealio.

I'm just glad he's not a deadbeat of a dad. Not to the step-kids, more to his biological kids.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:56 PM
very nice :heart:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:51 PM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:46 PM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:42 PM

I love women cause they give great headache. :tongue: laugh

Oh garsh. They give you a goof ache. :wink:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:52 PM
Did you ever meet someone in your life from the opposite sex that was a carbon copy of your traits and personality? Would you pass that up or explore the idea of basically dating yourself?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:58 PM

There's a line that says: "People change, but they can't change back, I think it's harder."

Is this true?

Well....should we ask a transgender?

Hmm we're still waiting on the answer.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25