Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:35 AM
After all the baby oil and glitter come off, sure.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:32 AM

If I didn't ask then I don't wanna know. If I'm interested you'll know.

Maybe the guy didn't realize he crossed boundaries. Not all women have this motto. I am an open book and I don't mind getting it out there.

I said "I" three times there. And I always tell them.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:30 AM

I miss the stalker I had back in 2003.
She was smokin' hawt.

And...

The creepy stalker sex was OUTSTANDING!

:angel:

I guess this trait goes along with why we don't understand why you love two women together.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:28 AM

Draw a line when needed sometimes people need that sort of upfront approach. I am not a fan of being friendzoned so I make sure to draw the line pretty quickly myself. I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes. "Waiting at a closed door while an open one beckons is both foolish and futile."

Yes. It's important to uphold that principle for both sexes. Friends in my life don't apply to this, but to the man I am dating, absolutely.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:24 AM
If I didn't ask then I don't wanna know. If I'm interested you'll know.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:03 AM

Men cheat because they were taught that their needs are all that matter and if they're not being met they don't feel responsible for the other person's feelings. Also, a man's needs are simple, they want sex then food then eventually they need some clean underwear. Any woman can take care of a man's simple needs. All the media is selling women for sex to men.

yep. thats it... the only reason...yawn

she forgot to put beer in the mix. a woman that can piss beer has my heart drinker love

ese knows his chit. laugh :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:00 AM
Ladies, do you ever begin talking to a guy but as you're talking with him it becomes obvious as phuck he's more interested than you are and lays it down pretty thick? Telling someone no is no big deal, but it's the smell of desperation that's a turn off for me. Pressuring someone into revealing your life story doesn't work on the first date or conversation. I wish more people would understand that it's a mutual growth for both parties. A green light because we're both chatting doesn't mean spill everything. It also doesn't mean stalk me and actually admit it. Is taking it slow overlooked these days? Methinks it's more the truth anything else.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:25 AM
Loss of self-value.
He sensed you were gonna wait till he's asleep to cut it off.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:18 AM
No we're not. :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:02 PM

the thread passed away, time of death Sat 03/28/15 05:44 AM.

It lived long (longer then it should have)and spread happiness (and the finger) throughout its life.

may it rest in peace.

laugh

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 03/28/15 02:04 AM
I've seen the rudest folks married so I'll go with yes.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Sat 03/28/15 02:00 AM

Why are you comparing people do to criminals in jail to what you do to your kids at home? Are you preparing them for jail or something?

Parents should be sent to jail for this. But they aren't because bs generational culture provides them a flimsy excuse to get away with spanking their kids.

when parents go to jail for raising happy well adjusted kids,, we are all in trouble

and when kids are stripped from the home of loving parents because they got some swats on their well padded behinds,, the already damaged child factory (child protective and placement) is in trouble too,,
it would definitely be cutting off the nose to spite the face

actually they send them to jail when the parent is unfit to raise a child/or putting the child in harm's way. otherwise known as having their best interest at heart.

do you believe a child wants to be spanked/hit/yelled/screamed/jeered at? you're a weak parent if you answer yes.

i reckon they don't. nobody at any age wants to feel afraid or be physically hurt by another human being.

that's good, my parents weren't 'unfit' and didn't put me in harms way and always had my best interest at heart,,,as do I

you don't only give kids what they 'want',,,,thats how 'unfit' parents function

you are a weak parent if that's the argument against discipline

everyone at every age has very rational survival instincts that include 'fear',

I hurt myself worse playing than I ever did with a whack on the behnd,, its a risk of playing, it was also a risk of breaking cerain rules,,,

You don't seem to get it at all. Agreeing to disagree here. Not forfeiting just the topic has run its course. We both sound like boomerangs. Your current straw man argument has thrown this topic into a wastrel discussion pile that needs to decompose already.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/26/15 06:10 PM

Why are you comparing people do to criminals in jail to what you do to your kids at home? Are you preparing them for jail or something?

Parents should be sent to jail for this. But they aren't because bs generational culture provides them a flimsy excuse to get away with spanking their kids.

when parents go to jail for raising happy well adjusted kids,, we are all in trouble

and when kids are stripped from the home of loving parents because they got some swats on their well padded behinds,, the already damaged child factory (child protective and placement) is in trouble too,,
it would definitely be cutting off the nose to spite the face

actually they send them to jail when the parent is unfit to raise a child/or putting the child in harm's way. otherwise known as having their best interest at heart.

do you believe a child wants to be spanked/hit/yelled/screamed/jeered at? you're a weak parent if you answer yes.

i reckon they don't. nobody at any age wants to feel afraid or be physically hurt by another human being.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/26/15 04:49 PM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/25/15 05:53 PM

Totes. What's up Ese? bigsmile
It'd be a nice change to see people putting the past where it belongs.
Awesome post! flowerforyou

i get the whole don't forget the past or you're bound to repeat it thing, but when you are looking to start a new relationship, there isn't a darn thing you can do to change what has already happened to someone. the future is iffy at best, so look for today. as they say, we live in the present

One of my missions in life is to be around people who take full advantage of the present and throw away the past. Being around folks who dwell on what was is noxious.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/24/15 05:04 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Tue 03/24/15 05:07 PM

Wow...I don't know what to say...
I never called anyone names or insulted anyone.
I expressed my opinion based on my experience and beliefs.

Wait!...Are you saying you sit down with the child and discuss the situation and then spank him? That just boggles my mind...I guess I presume my child is intelligent enough to understand the discussion with out having to strike it home...

You weren't. You were respective when you came into the discussion.

Who does that? Seriously? Who's azz are they pulling this out of that you have to talk about whether hitting/spanking a child is wrong? Of course it's wrong. Always has been, there's a reason why they do it behind closed doors, because they know deep down that it's shaming. Who's proud of that method? I wouldn't be. That is not how you treat a human being. Children are smarter than society gives them credit for. They will learn if you allow them to, not if you force them to using violent and damaging tactics.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/24/15 04:55 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Tue 03/24/15 04:56 PM

I really feel sorry for parents that follow your ignorant examples in child rearing. It just amazes the lengths you will go to defend a violent reaction stemming from frustration and lower levels of self-control. It's completely relevant yet you choose to ignore it like I brought in some obtuse reference.

I agree, and I also think that if it comes to the point that the parent needs to hit their kids then the parent is to blame, not the kid.

I agree. If it gets to that point, the parent needs a time out. How can you possible expect to teach self control when you are not practicing it yourself.

Unfortunately it's still legal, but once they are an adult, the assailant can go to jail. Children are still people and they won't learn anything of value through forms of violence.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/24/15 01:04 PM
Totes. What's up Ese? bigsmile
It'd be a nice change to see people putting the past where it belongs.
Awesome post! flowerforyou

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/24/15 12:56 PM
Don't care. Don't care. Don't care. :heart:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/24/15 12:49 PM

Height signifies strength and power. That's why the ladies love taller men.

Touche. George Clooney wears 3 inch lifts.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25