Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/15/14 12:05 PM
They were born wrong.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/15/14 11:58 AM

There is no such thing as love i don't believe in this so called love anymore, are there people on here who has been touched by so the so called love?

I was touched by a hooker last night.....and oh it was heavenly!

Was it extra? :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/15/14 11:50 AM
What would you rather be in life: encouraged or validated? Which one feels more rewarding to you? Why?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/13/14 01:23 PM

anyone who thinks it's government "by the people...for the people" is naive, almost every consequential change in society has been brought about when "we the people" have said enough is enough, and taken it to the streets, weather it be rioting or non-violent mass demonstrations...
only after this happens, do the politico's enact laws and pass bills to assuage the people..

voting ? i see it as no more than a pacifier to give the average Joe a feeling of empowerment and sense of belonging....jmo

Yes but people sometimes fear death for any reason. Or eye contact. Some are scared of saying hello, it's an unsafe reality to know the next door neighbor(s) won't acknowledge a human being just because we are alive. That's what scares me most. Voting is the illusion to a more prosperous future. I don't see this right as much purpose if it never is in fair of the people and general essentials to life are not put forth to the politicians.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/13/14 01:16 PM
bad guys are not exciting.

nice guys are not exciting.

why women like either one is a puzzle to me. no one guy is one thing in life.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/13/14 09:37 AM
Do you believe voting and our votes will solve everything? If more people actually did vote, will the country change? Does only voting make you a real patriot? Or is it much more than just voting? Do the American people have a duty to make the politicians do their service to the country?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:51 PM

Do you follow any rules when you date?

Or do you be yourself and don't worry so much?

You'd have to date me to find out. :tongue:

Just how much of goof is in the date? glasses

Usually you get 51.3% on the first date.....but it is negotiable. :wink:

Consider it done. :tongue:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:21 PM

You'd have to date me to find out. :tongue:

Just how much of goof is in the date? glasses

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 10/09/14 11:03 AM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:45 PM

Do you think passive aggressive people are lovable?

Only to those who love oxymorons.

blushing

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:43 PM

Wearing the douchebag tag.
Lol I think sometimes they pull off the tag though!:laughing: :laughing:

Most hide it well. Some don't.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:37 PM

Yay for nice guy threads! :banana: frustrated laugh

Yeah was worried for a second there.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:29 PM
When I hear a stupid comment, my conditioned response is to laugh at the person.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:22 PM
Would you want to be friends with a modern celebrity?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:38 PM
#loneliness

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:32 PM
Wearing the douchebag tag.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:23 PM

The current generation of kids and new parents aren't as smart as past generations when it comes to respect and manners.

It's the times of sycophantic validation, no one gives back unless they get something back.

I guess for some this may be true... But what I have seen from my kids and their friends I disagree. whoa

Not saying that it does not happen as you point out cause it does... Even those in my generation I have found some that feels they should get back before they give back...

Those that feel that the world owes them instead are the ones I stay away from completely...

It's a culture thing too. I admire folks who never expect anything back as an incentive for good gestures.

It really depends on what you hold as a value. Just saying, even in the nicer neighborhoods, no crime, affluent, nobody comes outside of their shallow fantasy bubble of "me, me, me." People are afraid of eye contact or even a genuine smile. Hugs? No way.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:40 AM

Single ladies,here are the reasons why some men aint ready to commit.(1)FEAR OF TAKING RESPONSIBILITY:Men know that when they commit,they must be ready to take on responsibility such as bringing money home to take care of the family's needs,maintaining & protecting the family.It will interest you to know that some men just dont like to think about the kinds of responsibility that come with getting married to a woman and having children.(2)PAST HURTFUL EXPERIENCES:Some men will like to commit to women,but they find it difficult because they have either been dumped or cheated on by someone they really loved.(3)FEAR OF MISSING OUT ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN:Somen men will not commit because they dont want to miss out on the most beautiful woman that is yet to show up.You may be a nice person & beautiful in your own way,but something still tells him that there is someone out there who is more beautiful,nicer & sexier than you.(4)HIGH RATE OF DIVORCE:You all know how women like single motherhood these days.

As my father would say "Those are excuses not reasons."

And could take many years to move on from.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:32 AM
Really? Even someone's murderous rage? I think not.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:20 AM
Here's what I know about it: indifference/nonchalance = not attracted.