Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 05:04 PM
Lack of self-control? You never know what riles them up.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 05:01 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Thu 03/19/15 05:01 PM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:53 PM

Too many women I see becoming mothers because they want to control their kids. I watch this and shake my head in sadness. Kids are not your property and you're not their master. You're their guidance, confidant, their compassionate and supportive teacher. No wonder kids these days are so spoiled and find day dreaming uncreative. The trust on both sides is nonexistent. You don't own their mind just because you gave birth to them. You push them further away when you use bs intimidating tactics that supposedly worked on you. Also when you raise them through religion, the issue falls further down the rabbit hole of reason.

Who are you referring to? Not me. My son has always been creative (and encouraged) we have always done fun mother/son things together. He is 24 now and my best friend. We hang out all the time. We can confide in each other. We are friends but he still respects me as his mom.

So please don't act as if you know other's relationships or an authority on the subject

Look at what I wrote before you go off in defensive attack mode. I wasn't talking about you at all.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:38 PM
Edited by MariahsFantasy on Thu 03/19/15 04:54 PM

Too many women I see becoming mothers because they want to control their kids. I watch this and shake my head in sadness. Kids are not your property and you're not their master. You're their guidance, confidant, their compassionate and supportive teacher. No wonder kids these days are so spoiled and find day dreaming uncreative. The trust on both sides is nonexistent. You don't own their mind just because you gave birth to them. You push them further away when you use bs intimidating tactics that supposedly worked on you. Also when you raise them through religion, the issue falls further down the rabbit hole of reason.

Who are you referring to? Not me. My son has always been creative (and encouraged) we have always done fun mother/son things together. He is 24 now and my best friend. We hang out all the time. We can confide in each other. We are friends but he still respects me as his mom.

So please don't act as if you know other's relationships or an authority on the subject

I was talking to somebody else. Notice I concluded with religion.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:33 PM

I dated a guy that looked exactly like Marky Mark a couple years ago. I'm thinking that the way Marky used to hold his package in the Calvin Klien ads that this guy could've been his double. devil That was a great fling! blushing

But but did he hold his funky bunch like Marky?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:28 PM
whoa

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 09:48 AM

MariahsFantasy's photo
Thu 03/19/15 09:36 AM
Michael Fassbender, because I saw Shame.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:57 PM

I always high fived god in my head when that happened. Caause it meant I did something good. laugh

Yeah someone should be so lucky. smooched

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:34 PM

I do appreciate REAL GENTLEMEN.

^^^^^^^^^^

Goof bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:30 PM
Comments? Opinions? Do you like them?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:26 PM

You dudes need to stop with the jokes..love and relationships is a serious thing and besides I asked girls opinions unless you dudes are girls

don't be so serious, women like to have fun, remember your first reply?
they also like it when guys LISTEN...

laugh laugh laugh

And force him to wear condoms if he's ugly. My friends try to gimmie advice so....

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:16 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

a spanking is not being 'beaten' up

,,but whatever,,,

Your culture is not your kids culture. It's the problem that most parents tend to ignore. Spanking is a punishment. Punishments inflict pain and fear. You can't be serious when you say spanking isn't a punishment and fear isn't what it breeds.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:09 AM

Injecting fear into a child by any means remains detrimental when the child grows up.

That's right, fear may control them, but it will also damage them. Everyone including children deserve love and respect.

Fear controls anyone. I brought up a topic exactly like this before and I still stand by my opinions that methods used in petrifying a child/adolescent has long term effects internally to that particular child's mentality and in how they form relationships later in their lives. They are anything but positive. They only instill more fear of authority and lack of self-worth as well as stagnated character building each time you do it.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:40 AM
Injecting fear into a child by any means remains detrimental when the child grows up.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:29 AM
I always thought a bj was two dinners and a watch.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:17 AM
I feel like this topic is compiled to piss off the feminists.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:13 AM
I think you should call your mother for once.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:32 PM

One Small Point: Don't bother about the safety of others, while driving. Don't hesitate to 'break' traffic rules. You should only be careful NOT to damage your 'blessed' car in any way..No damage to the car you're driving..'No Harm Done'.. Period!smokin

PS: You shouldn't ALWAYS pay heed to my 'invaluable' pieces of advice...! noway

I'm working on breaking the road rules along with everybody else. Tis fair.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:24 PM

Well LA will no longer be safe. :tongue: laugh

Least we got paved roads boi. I can't speak for all future ant herd body count.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25