Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 01/11/20 05:16 PM
People are people JMO honey if your a Christian man 55 and up your in my league I think if we can pray together
enjoy each others company learn from each other that more important than sexy it is what it is out here I'm into intellectual men not sexy ones JMO Coldersky minus the halo:innocent::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 01/11/20 08:22 AM
Wonderful writ awesome thanks GF:microphone::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::grinning::sunglasses::innocent:️Coldersky minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Sat 01/11/20 08:17 AM
RIP Mr:pray::thumbsup::punch::ok_hand::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:45 PM
This is what I know humbly I pray daily for this messed up world my prayers matter, Coldersky minus the halo,:pray::writing_hand::sparkles::dog::cat::mouse::rabbit::hamster::bear::panda_face::pig::cow::speak_no_evil::monkey::bird::scorpion::crab::turtle::penguin::whale2::crocodile::leopard::tiger2::water_buffalo::ox::cow2::dromedary_camel::camel::elephant::poodle::rat::cactus::leaves::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::waning_gibbous_moon::new_moon_with_face::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:30 PM
Ok folks, Imho Kozy kole was the best of the best sticks player,,huh,

Coldersky's photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:23 PM
Thanks for asking Rocky:yum:
What you see is what you get !,:thumbsup::punch::ok_hand::point_up:Coldersky minus the halo yeah baby:dancer::fire::kiss:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 01/09/20 09:09 PM
Meat I'm not a vegetarian but I tend to eat like that I know I was raised on a farm
Veggies are good fruits are better,
Dose Betty like butter?, Coldersky picky:innocent:️minus the halo:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 01/09/20 04:54 PM
hay y'all interesting most of you peeps are meat eaters <me>:thinking:️not so much homemade vegetable soup I am still ill,
and later sorbet and hot coco:heart_eyes:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/08/20 08:42 AM

Maybe it's just me then :)

With a victimization complex.:)Or something.

I worked in IT a little. And the more you know about what goes on the smarter you feel you have to be.
For example recently some thousands of medical records and information were hacked from the NHS in uk. The NHS were still running XP for petes sake..
It came to light that it wasn't just the NHS that were running antiquated hardware and operating systems, the problem was throughout government organizations.
Maybe I should have called the topic (((paranoia ))) :)

No, I don't think it's just you. I think maybe your topic is being misunderstood, at least by me. When it comes to people who come into my life, I trust them automatically... it comes natural.

When it comes to business I do online, I am going to protect my info from possible hackers or scam artists. The stuff that happens through internet crime doesn't make me less weary of trusting people. But it does make me a little more proactive in protecting my assets from criminals.

I don't really put much thought into it though because I don't really have many assets so I seriously doubt I would be a target. Though it could happen to anyone regardless of what they have or don't have.

Are you talking more about trusting people you know, or is this more about trusting organizations and putting your stuff online while conducting business?
Well said rosey but this is nothing new, Coldersky :thinking:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 01/07/20 07:16 PM
Places like Mingle2 but it would be nice
to meet someone amazing :fire::santa::fire::palm_tree::smiley::yin_yang:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 01/07/20 06:28 PM
dead or alive (Paul Newman)
(Clint Eastwood) my faves always have
Been, Coldersky :innocent::kiss::kiss:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 01/05/20 03:41 PM
Carmen Jones,Claudine, Blackula, Shaft series,Foxey Brown, Car wash, Cooley High,Coming to American,The hate you give,
Cleopatra Jones, Black Panther,:revolving_hearts::two_hearts::cupid::gift_heart::peace:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 01/02/20 08:34 PM
Bobby Gentry
Joan Biaz
"

Coldersky's photo
Thu 01/02/20 08:33 PM
Bobby Gentry
Joan Biaz
"

Coldersky's photo
Thu 01/02/20 04:44 PM
Nowhere (((man))):unamused:️ Awesome song
Coldersky :innocent:️ minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 03:37 PM
Jmo if the loneliness last along time my suggestion is find a therapist to talk
to and get to the bottom of this deep seeded problem, another relationship cannot help you until you face your problems head on I hear you guys at least you admit it awesome good luck.:rolling_eyes:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 08:41 AM
(((:innocent::grinning:️Help))) simply the best:hugging::sweat_smile:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 08:41 AM
(((:innocent::grinning:️Help))) simply the best:hugging::sweat_smile:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 03:47 AM
Well been there and lived to tell 3x,
mostly during surgery's my heart flatlined it's easy to die but it's hard as hell to keep on keeping on, oops I don't think about dieing I fought hard to get this far I love life Imho, different strokes for different folks:innocent:️Coldersky minus the halo thanks for asking lady,,,happy new yrs ,

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 03:29 AM
Welcome here how goes it I'm Coldersky hello from Mn,:hand_splayed::ok_hand: