Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:26 PM

Ok when did the rules change?i thought ur beautiful was a compliment?

It's more creepy than complimentary when it comes from someone you don't know. Sometimes "Your beautiful" is fantastic, but when it comes right off the bat from someone who just glanced at your picture online, it feels phony and more like a come on. Not every woman feels that way probably, but that's just a little advice from me.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:24 PM

No matter what's wrong with you, you can learn to have fun with that wrongness. If you knew what I was thinking one moment to the next, you'd be laughing your ass off. You don't have to know I'm serious though, or at least half serious. laugh

I absolutely love this statement!!! It is so totally true! Make your "wrongness" work for you and you will find someone who truly appreciates who you are. Sometimes the quircks are the best part! glasses

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:20 PM

I am going to be a Wal-Mart greeter and say Welcome to Hell.

laugh

laugh laugh

I think I have a "guy" mentality, and most guys have no idea how to deal with that....

I quess I can go be the "I need rescued" woman...they seem to do well...grumble

I have the same problem. Opening up and being emotional doesn't come naturally to me. When it does, it's sometimes more than the person is ready for because of my "guy-like" personality the rest of the time.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:17 PM
Coming out of a long relationship is hard... especially if you are still hurting and it wasn't something that you initiated.

Maybe you're just not ready...

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:15 PM
I'm Bi as well... and I wish I had some really good advice for you.

Unfortunately, finding women as woman is just much harder than finding men.

I'm pretty sure it's not you. It's just the society we live in where open flirting between women is not as common or acceptable as between and man and a woman. California is better, but not an exception.

Keep up the faith! They're out there. flowerforyou

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:09 PM

Handcuff him to the bed, get him nekkid, and ride him like a beat-up old horse. If that ain't the best way to say you love him... there's probably another way. laugh

Well... I've pretty much done that, at least the nekkid riding part. The main difference is that I'm usually the one handcuffed to the bed. bigsmile

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:07 PM

Is there a Cliff Notes version I can read? :tongue:

Sorry... I tend to be a bit long winded most of the time. That kinda was the Cliff Notes version. :tongue:

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:06 PM

Say it at dinner like this: could you , I love you , pass the salt!!

Heehee... laugh That's great!

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:57 PM
First of all, either you have an incredible memory or you keep a heck of a calendar!!! Most men I know can barely remember what they did on the first date with their girlfriend, much less the exact number of times they have been out. I'm not sure if it's a good thing that you're keeping count or not, but it is definitely unique.

On to the actual topic, though... if you have been dating for any amount of time (and you probably have unless you go out every night) then there should be a certain balance established. My boyfriend paid for everything the first month or so we were together, but it made me feel very uncomfortable as an independant woman not contributing in some way. One morning I just pulled out the money and paid for breakfast, and it really made him feel special. Since then, we switch things up every now and then without any kind of specific "You pay this time, I'll pay next time" deal. It's more a give and take thing, which I believe all relationships should have.

On the other hand, some people have very traditional values and believe it is the "man's place" to pay. In the 21st century I really think that mindset is outdated and sexist. It also could be more about the way you asked than what you actually asked for. It sounds to me like you just casually asked if she could pick up the bill this time, not like you pressured or demanded anything.

Bottom line-- Your feelings are valid and if she can't understand that then maybe she is in it for the wrong reasons.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:48 PM
I have been dating an incredible guy for a little over 6 months now. We have been sexually intimate since the first week we were together because we both share the same ideas that sex does not have to be a big deal. We also have both come from long term relationships that ended with broken hearts.

We have had discussions about love before and agree that "love" is a word that is all to often thrown around by people when they really mean lust or infatuation. Neither one of us has bee in a hurry to get to the "in love" phase because it takes trust, deep committment, connection, and communication. Those things are not quick to develop and neither one of us want to get too emotionally attached if it isn't real.

Recently, we have begun to get very close. I have talked to him or texted him every day since we started our relationship. I have spent almost every weekend with him since December, and we are also starting to have "sleepovers" during the week when my school and work or his job aren't too demanding.

I enjoy every minute that I spend with him, and I almost never stop laughing when we're together. Although we are both opinionated and somewhat stubborn people, we have never had an argument. When we disagree about a topic we can have debates that stay lighthearted because neither one of us i trying to "convince" the other of anything. He is understanding, considerate, intelligent, sarcastic (so am I), sexy as hell, and the list goes on.

As everyone can probably tell... I'm falling for him hard. I want to give in completely, but I'm afraid to really open myself up emotionally and I have no idea how to approach "I love you" at this point. Does anyone have advice about how to allow yourself to let someone see your innermost feelings? It is incredibly difficult for me.

Also, I am afraid that maybe he will not be in the same place as me. He is so wonderful and I can tell that he wants to make me happy. I have also seen him looking at me in a way that maks me want to melt and makes me feel very cared for. I'm just not sure if the L word is on his mind, too. Based on our previous conversations, I also don't want to jump to "I love you" too fast for him. What should I do?

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:30 PM
Maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture here... but I don't understand why you are putting up with it. How long have you guys been dating, if that's even what it is?

Troublemaker7's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:48 PM
I am currently in a relationship with someone who is 20 years older than me. It is really going amazing! I would tell you never to let age stand in the way of a relationship if you have a spark with someone. There are some hurdles to get over, but its the same with any relationship.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:53 PM
On a Tuesday night, I would say my perfect evening would be some takeout Thai food and cuddling on the couch watching nothing in particular. It would involve a backrub (for my man because he's had a looong day at work), strong arms wrapped around me, the evening news, then off to his bedroom to snuggle and actually sleep. Then in the morning, waking him up with a blowjob and fantastic morning sex. :tongue:

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:45 PM
Absolutely not because that's stupid. There is no way not to get caught.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:48 AM
Taken smooched

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:52 PM
Taken

Troublemaker7's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:48 PM
I'm dating someone almost 21 years older than me right now, and I'm loving it!!!

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:40 PM

Actually. I feel love is a word that is used way too often today....and often used in the wrong context. I am speaking about a relationship here, and when you get right down to the nitty gritty, "love" is something that, I feel, takes time. I believe that when you meet someone, you either become very interested in them or you decide to move along. Then, if you decide to see that person more often, then yes, "true" love can develop.

You're absolutely right.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:39 PM

I dont think you can fall in "love" with someone as soon as you meet them. You can however fall in "like" or "lust" right away. You have to get to know someone somewhat to fall in love with them I think.

I completely agree. Instant attraction happens, and you can definitely feel emoptionally drawn into someone right away, but love is something that develops

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:13 PM
You know you're in love when your co-workers tell you that they've never seen you smile so much in 5 years.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13