Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:17 PM

aw Geesh, 1st of all I agree with you. Some people just want to be meaner than have seen/experianced. Stay cool:wink:

So, why is your name "Trouble"? I'm just sayin'blushing

I'm trouble for all kinds of reasons... smokin

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:00 PM
Okay... have to get this off of my chest. What drives people to make inappropriate postings that all of their friends and family can see?

My sister just turned 18, but she is stil in high school and living with my mom. Her boyfriend just posted a ton of inappropriate comments to her photos (on a different site). Her school friends, family (me, my dad, etc.), and others can all see these. It shocked me to see comments about her "sucking on his sucker" and "waiting for him in her bed" especially in that context.

What goes through people's head to do something like that? You don't post your sex life on the internet for all to read... and if you are the kind of person that like doing that it's usually not where your family members come to see updates, new photos, and what's going on in your life. Eeeeeek!

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:28 PM
Having you work nights really sucks... We're like ships passing in the night.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:27 PM
If you spell it right.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:25 PM
All it sounds like to me is that you need to have confidence in yourself. If you're thinking your looks are "less than alluring" the whole time you're with her and trying to compensate, then that's the vibe you're putting out there.

Take it from me, confidence, charm, and wit can be far more attractive than looks.

The alcohol just lets out the real you that is being smothered by fear. Don't be scared... flowerforyou

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:21 PM

I usually try to make eye contact with him and let him catch me checking him out....then I smile hoping to encourage him to make conversation...Or I brush past him and rest my hand a little longer than needed on his arm and make eye contact, then stay close, but not too close.:wink: :tongue: laugh

You stole my moves!!! :laughing:

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:18 PM

...I was at a time of my life where i was happy being single, in fact, i felt safer, so i wasnt looking for a relationship at all.

And thats why i believe it comes to u when u dont look.

I had prioritized other areas of my life over a relationship, then a time came where i just fell in love.

I totally agree with this post! It was exactly the same for me. When you really focus on yourself and being happy with who you are, you become intensely attractive. I, too, was not looking for a relationship at all when I fell into the loving, fantastically amazing relationship I am in now. He is truly an additional to my life in every way. If I hadn't focused on myself first, I don't think I would have been receptive and ready for what I have now.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:48 PM
I'm happier than I have ever been in my whole life. All I can say is that sometimes you find exactly what you need when you just relax and stop worrying about it.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:46 PM
I'm planning to give you a key to my house when I get home to you today. flowerforyou I know you already know where my spare is, but it's just so nice coming home with you there. I want you to feel like you have a real place in not only my heart but also my house.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:12 PM
Did all the love dry up??

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:59 AM
I was asking out of curiosity to see what makes people want that piece of paper. Don't worry about me... I'm not looking to get married any time soon.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:48 AM

Don't do it! It will all change after you say I Do... Oh well best of luck. flowerforyou

Elaborate ... I'm intrigued.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:42 AM
That's a very, very difficult thing. Being estranged from family is hard, but it usually means there was a good reason. Still, it's hard to believe they wouldn't have let you know, and I'm sure it hurts. I don't know what kind of advice I could really offer here. Follow what your heart tells you.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:39 AM
I know this is technically a single's community, but I have noticed there are several married members. I would like to know from you, and anyone else who has an opinion, what it was about your partner that sparked "forever" inside of you and made you decide to attach yourself for life.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:33 AM
If you have direct deposit at work, have them split the deposit. Put what you need for bills and a little bit for fun in your checking, then stash away the rest in your savings account. You don't even see it in your check book, and you have to transfer it out of savings to use it, so it creates a little guilt trip. You don't have to start big, either... maybe put $50 a week in there. It will grow!

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:08 AM
It's a tough one. All I can say is keep on dating! You will find someone that is independant and doesn't NEED someone in their life. The perfect balance is someone who just wants another person to share things with to supplement their life. Try looking for someone who has interests of their own. Feel them out on the first date. If they already have a full and enjoyable life it's a good indication that they aren't looking for you to be their everything.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:04 AM

I disagree with Troublemaker in this: you are the common denominator in all these relationships. People seem to form relationship patterns, which can be hard to break; if these are the women you're attracting, there must be something about them that attracts you, and/or something about you that attracts them to you. If you can figure out what you're doing that attracts that sort of woman, you can work on breaking that pattern and dating less clingy and controlling women.

One thing you could try is to bring up early on, on the first or second date, that you're looking to take things more slowly. That might clue people in that you're not looking for what they are. If you haven't learned to set boundaries when women you date request things of you that you don't want to do, that's also an incredibly useful and necessary skill that you could work on.

Good luck!

Very true!! Maybe these women are all different ages and backgrounds, but they all have the same personality or traits because you are subconsciously attracted to that. I agree that setting boundaries right away should help.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:01 AM
Anyone who physically touches me out of anger. You don't get a second chance from that. Thankfully it hasn't happened to me, but I know too many women that it has happened to.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:55 AM

Most, if not all men when they remember that it is a holiday or birthday etc...just say..Aha! Ill buy her some roses because they wait until the last minute and dont put anymore thought into it...its the easy way out......its so cliche' and everyone is doing it..and its not for me...Id rather get a hand written note on the back of a receipt from the dollar storebigsmile

Here here!!!

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:42 AM

well if she doesnt communicate with you very often.... what makes you think shes interested in ya?

when im interested in someone, they get my spare time
she told herself
i do get her spare time but she works full time and goes 2 school as well

That works as a wonderful excuse. Take it from me. I work full time and go to school full time. I have used that as a reason for not having time for a relationship before, but when I found someone I was truly interested in they got my attention and part of my free time. You can always make room for someone if you really want to.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13