Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:20 PM
Babe you are the most incredible guy I have ever been with. I love every second that I get to spend with you, and I think about you all the time. I have never felt so connected with someone, and I just can't believe how lucky I am. Sometimes I find myself daydreaming about forever with you even though I have never been that kind of person. As scary as it can be, all I want to do is be completely vulnerable with you and let you see how deep my love can be. I just don't want to picture my life without you in it because you bring me so much joy and laughter and intellectual stimulation (not to mention all the other ways you stimulate me :tongue:). You honestly are the best gift ever.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:10 PM
I completely agree with this!! I'm dating a man 20 years older than me and we are so compatible it almost doesn't seem possible. It all about maturity and where you are in life, not how old you are.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:10 AM
Taken and loving it!!! smooched

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:09 AM
I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 43... So hold out hope. There are still plenty of women out there looking for an older man!!! :tongue:

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:05 AM

That is great. Ain't love grand!

I just scared a man I was dating off by saying that to him. He flipped out. LOL. My 20 year old son gave me some advice. He said that I should never say the "L" word first, no matter what. This was his example:

"Mom, I don't care if you are standing by some drapes that you really like, so not say, 'man, I love those drapes,' but instead say, 'I dig those drapes.' and if you are eating and the salsa is great, do not say, 'I love this salsa,' instead say, 'damn, this is good salsa,' otherwise, Mom, you will scare him to death!!"

Got that advice a little to late, I guess. LOL

~Melissa

I think the "L word" is really overused, so I agree with your son to some extent. Some people LOVE everything, which makes it not feel genuine.

I tried playing the game of not being the first one to say it... but that just didn't feel right. I got good advice on here then-- If the person died the next day would you regret that you never told them how you felt. For me the answer was yes!

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:53 AM
You hit the nail on the head when you said most long distance relationships, especially ones formed online where you have never met, are more about the idea than the reality. Relationships take personal connections, and you just can't get the genuine thing online. People have time to spin themselves however they want and there is nothing in front of you to balance it out.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:47 AM

I'd rather not say those words, but express them through my deeds :smile:

- glad to hear that you are happy drinker

Yeah... I know exactly what you mean. That's what I've been doing for a while, but I just had the urge to put words to it. Not that time really makes that much difference, but after almost 7 months I now feel comfortable that it's real and not just infatuation.

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:46 AM
It has happened to me twice, and it's always very awkward. To me, that's a huge sign that the person is immature (unless it's been long enough that love could actually have entered the picture).

My sister falls in love every time she meets someonme immediately. 3 days later she's got things posted on the internet, her cellphone signature changed to "I love ___" for texts, and a big heart necklace with their name on it... Eeeeekkk!

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:41 AM
"I love you." :heart:

Thanks for everyone who replied to me last week. It really is great to open up and get it out there. It was beautiful and romantic and now I'm happier than ever!!! love

Troublemaker7's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:38 AM
I can understand what you're getting at because it is impossible to know everything about a person right away, even if they are being honest. It takes time to really get to know someone's true self. My advice is don't worry about it because if it meant to be they will love every new thing that they learn about you.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:57 PM
Athiest - 23

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:43 PM

Let us help you study. What exam do you have?

Heehee... Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure you want to enter into my world.

Fourth year Italian, History of the Holocaust, and Physics. ohwell

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:42 PM

The best time to procrastinate is at the beginning of classes - not the end. The sooner you fall behind in a class the more time you have to katsup.

I do that too... Hence my expert status! laugh

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:37 PM
I'm feeling exceedingly random tonight.

So I'm totally supposed to be studying for exams right now, but I keep getting sucked into the internet. Hopefully my practice at procrastinating will help me be able to pull everything together. If not, then I guess that's just life because I've become additcted to the web tonight and I can't seem to get away.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:18 PM
I worked for about 6 hours, took a 3 hour Asian history exam on which I wrote a 12 page essay, had dinner with my grandmother, Dad, aunt, uncle, and cousins. Then I talked to my boyfriend, studied some for another exam, and then got sucked into JSH world. I think I've had a full day!

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:14 PM
Yes! Many, many times because sometimes a great book just gets better as you read it.

I know it's depressing topic, but if anyone is interested in the Holocaust and wants to read a really great personal memoir, get Night by Elie Weisel. It is tiny and you can read it in one sitting, but you will never forget it!

Just read it for the third time this year for a class. Everyone I know who has read it feels the same way.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:11 PM
No. Financial security is much better than paycheck to paycheck... It's really not a happy way to live. Unless I was being forced to do something really aweful, I couldn't give up great money to "live a dream" like being a starving artist.

I guess that's why I never moved to Nashville to become a country star. ohwell

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:07 PM
OMG! It is so hard... and even harder to do the right thing and exercise, especially when you're busy.

It helped me a lot to really stay conscious of what I was eating and making myself stop when I was full. sometimes the flavors are just so good that you eat things you shouldn't or more than you need. Avoiding junk food is also good because that stuff packs on the calories without giving any satisfaction.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:43 PM
I'm in a relationship with a guy that's 20 years older than me... So I'm not against 10 years in the reverse. For me, that's not really possible, though, since I'm 23 and not into kids noway

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:35 PM

we broke up because i made a sarcastic comment about living with a guy friend.....grumble dumbest thing ever

He don't deserve you babe!!! flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13