Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:02 PM
I have a close friend whos'e boyfriends did 24 and said the same reason. And she stayed with him for 2 more months.

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:26 PM

they probably shove chocolate mouse up her a$s, and she crapped it back out,

have you actually seen it?

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:04 PM
Anyone who didn't see that comming is dumb.

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:58 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Wed 02/20/08 05:59 PM
LMAO

You should look up 2 girls 1 cup reactions on Youtube they are just vids of the reactions that people have to watching the video they are amazingly funny.

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:41 PM
Well we are amitures and we know some things that we need, but I thought that I would get some help from Just Say Hi.

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:31 PM
Me and some friends are starting a movie company and we are looking for a good Video Camera. Does anyone have any tips for finding a good one?

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:55 PM

be allowed to get plastic surgery?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm serious. This woman was afraid her husband would leave her, so she decided to get plastic surgery...to look like a cat. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics that would be required to come to that decision. "Men like young women. I'm an older woman, so I'll get surgery to look like a cat." I think she needed psychiatric help and not a surgeon. I think it's terrible that neither her husband or her surgeon tried to get her the help she obviously needed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=516768&in_page_id=1773

There are many people who wish to be something that they are not. I have seen thinkgs on TV where people want to look like animals and get surgery to look like that. If thats what makes them happy so be it.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:49 PM

relationship with someone and things couldn't be better! That is until you were randomly surfing the net and discovered there were nude pictures of your partner out there...how do you react?

Does it change who they are? Does it change how you feel about that person. I wouldn't care unless in the pics there was something really really disgusting like the whole two girls and a cup thing. But most likey it wouldn't bother me, and I would make sure to talk to the other person about it.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:41 PM
Where is here everyone? lol

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:41 PM
Where is here everyone? lol

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:36 PM
Local brands usually kick ass and Faygo is no different. So what is your favorite flavor, and if you are not from the great lakes area where are you from and how did you get to try it?

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:29 PM

What is icp???? huh

Insane Clown Possy (I don't think i spelled the last part right)

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:27 PM

why is it when people go looking for other icp fans in the threads they have to act like they have no schooling?
they dont get thats one reason why people make fun of us for listening to ICP because most have to act ghetto or speak it!
just because we're all not drunk on faygo all the time and can speak and type in proper english (even though the spelling may always be alittle off) doesnt mean were no less a fan then those who are or do
so please dont group us all the same way!
thankyou thats my rant for the night

Did you just say drunk from faygo. No i am not really into ICP, but Faygo is made in Michigan and Faygo is a brand of pop. Not a type of alchohol. I am not trying to be mean I am just saying.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:57 PM

I am out of the loop , but what is guitar hero ?

Wow you really are out of loop.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:20 PM
laugh laugh LMAO

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh That is the best story ever!!!

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:58 PM

I think that each individual establishments should be able to choose wether or not they allow smoking in their own establishment. Now in public places I understand not wanting to smoke, but I think that people should be able to smoke in places where the owner says that it is allowed. Now people might say that they deserve to go anywhere and for it to be smoke free, but the problem is that if you make other people not smoke by law you are taking away other people's rights. You take away the right of the owner of the establishment to say what goes on in his own place. And you take away the rights of smokers to smoke. And if you want to go to a place where there is no smoking, then you go to a place that has made the descision to have a nonsmoking policy. You shouldn't take away other people's rights because you don't like something that you can easily avoid.

Tobias..... I am not a smoker, but I agree with you. The owner of the establishment should decide whether his/her place should be smoke free or a haven for smokers. I believe the government is taking away the freedom of business owners when they make these mandates.

Another thing that is out of whack is the handicap business. Our township's taxes went up dramatically about 10 years ago, because the township had to make all of the pavements handicap accessible. So, our taxes went up to put in handicap ramps on all of the sidewalks. I have never seen a wheel chair bound person use those ramps. Actually, I have never seen a wheel bound person in my neighborhood. The only thing the ramps on the sidewalks do is encourage kids to ride their bikes into the streets without having to stop since there is no curb on the handicap ramp. Prior to these ramps, it was unheard of for kids on bikes to be hit by cars. Now it happens every once in a while. Incidentally, I am not against handicap people. I am just trying to make a point that some government mandates are crazy.

Actually I am a non-smoker too. I think its a bad habit, but i know that people have rights to smoke if they want.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:29 PM
"Being in love means never having to say your sorry"

This is the worst quote about love that has ever been said. Love is the exact opposite. If you love someone you will say your sorry becuase you want them to be in your life. I mean come on how lame is the writer who wrote that.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:38 PM

What about someones right to want to go some where and not inhale smoke? I mean if its a bar its ok, but if its a place where kinds go as well I don't think so. You do have the right to smoke, you just have to go outside. Usually about 25 ft or something. I mean is it really that hard?

You have the right to choose to go where ever you want. If you want to go to a place with no smoking then go to one who wants to be a nonsmoking place. No one ever forces you to go to places that allow smoking.

Most places that want to have kinds there already have non smoking policies. Its a general rule if there let smoking go on you don't want to bring kids there so why force them to go then complaine that smokers are there when you knew they would be there anyway?

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:53 PM

and it is currently the nanny govt's idea of something else to save us from ourselves...lol

They key difference, though, is that technically it's protecting non-smokers from smokers....not ourselves from out literal selves.

Once the government starts trying to protect me from my own solely personal actions, that's when I start storming my representative's office.

drive without a seat belt for a whilelaugh laugh smoke a little pot in front of a coplaugh laugh don't mow your lawn in sandy, utlaugh laugh

I don't think that there should be a law saying you have to wear a seatbelt. What insurance companies should do is not cover medical injuries from a crash if people are not wearing their seatbelt. That would encourage people to buckle up, but if they want to take the chance then they don't have to.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25