Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:13 PM

omg , lol do guys actually check the meds?

They did a whole sienfeld on that.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:11 PM

Why does her having feelings for another guy make her unbalanced?

I didn't say that makes her unbalenced I just said its not my fault happy

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:09 PM

So you're saying it was her, not you, huh? laugh

No she is the one who has feelings for another guy, and before she told me that fact she told me how amazing he is.

But I will say that I apprently attract unbalanced women so in that way it might be my fault.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:04 PM
Thanks guys. I don't plan on giving up but it sure ain't fun

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:02 PM
I just got dumped and I have just realized that the only women who seem to be attracted to me are mentally unbalenced. Now that is not a good sign lol laugh

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:03 PM

No. Here's three good reasons why not:

1. Weed kills brain cells. Ever see someone who can't really function on their own? That's what you eventually end up like.

2. It is illegal. No 'well it should be legal' arguments here please.

3. It's not really fun if it's only 'fun' because you used chemicals to fool your brain.

Sounds like alchohol to me, well except the ileagle part.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:42 PM

I get no respect, no respect I tell ya!

You got it.....And we were poor too. Why, if I wasn't born a boy, I'd have nothing to play with!

Man I get no respect my wife said we should talk more during sex so she called my from the hotel.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:23 PM
I get no respect, no respect I tell ya!

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/28/08 12:07 PM

Can't find it

Copy and paste shows no results

It works for me, but if it doesn't for you then just type Lakota, cecede into google and you will find it

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:43 AM
Read this, it is awesome and I hope that it happens.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21627&mode=threaded

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:35 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Wed 02/27/08 05:36 PM
I still think its wrong but i couldn't help but say it. bigsmile

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:35 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6876549/

"SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Female interrogators tried to break Muslim detainees at the U.S. prison camp in Guantanamo Bay by sexual touching, wearing miniskirts and thong underwear...."

" she removed her uniform top to expose a tight-fitting T-shirt and began taunting the detainee, touching her breasts, rubbing them against the prisoner’s back ...."

"the military described an April 2003 incident in which a female interrogator took off her uniform top, exposed her brown T-shirt, ran her fingers through a detainee’s hair and sat on his lap."

OMG noway noway noway noway noway

I don't think that I could handle this type of torture and survive with a sane mind. I think that the liberals and news media should work hard with the congress and the International Red Cross to ban this type of behavior, except for having it applied to me, of course. then it would be "Oh, torture me please!!!!"
noway noway noway

Now that there is a legal precident if I ever to jail for any reason I will make them do this to me lol laugh laugh

Tobias1540's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:16 PM

The government isn't "giving" you anything. The stimulus package is nothing more than an advance on your refund for next year. You will have to claim this money on your tax returns next year.

Exactly right!!!

Also good to remember the govt doesn't have anything to give ,without first taking it from some one else. No such thing hardly as something for nothing. Parasites are exactly THAT: PARASITES!!!They are living off somebody's blood. Poly ticks are many bloodsuckers too. Lots of PARASITES in big govt, they are living off somebody elses blood and sweat.drinker :wink: :smile:

Thats what I was trying to say with my post. But there are people out there that don't care where it comes from.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:15 PM

But thats what i am saying if you want a nice guy you have to do some of the chasing. But it will be worth it.

Ummm... as the 'guy' in question, Tobias... as far as lilith is concerned.

There is one noticeable difference between you and I. I will not label myself in here, real life or anywhere. It is not for me to say, what a woman considers me to be. They make that choice..not us.

The other noticeable difference. 90% of the women I've talked to on here.. approached me. Not the other way around. So.. although I know the type of person you describe... I don't have near as much contact with them as you do.

I'm wondering..how those two differences might correlate?

I don't know how this got to be about you are me. I was never talking about anything or anybody specific.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:02 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Sun 02/24/08 12:05 PM

That's kind of closeminded to assume that the women that say that aren't looking... unless you're watching their every move and know that for certain?grumble

Well most women i talk to say that they will never make the first move. That is what I am talking about. If you want a nice guy you are going to have to make the first move, and then if a nice guy does ask you out, he might not be that confident but say yes once in a while.

I make the first move all the time, be careful about blanket statements.

I put two qualifiers on my statement. First was most and the second was women that i know lol.

As far as i can tell you are doing a great job, and this post was not ment for you lol

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:41 AM

Tobias,

Many of us are looking for "nice", but that can be a very broad defintion.

The toughest part about anything on-line is most people are fakes or have some serious issues and being on-line allows them to hide in a sense, or if they spend all thier free time on-line, its not a very healthy sign.

That's why in-person is many times better than on-line in many ways. So just don't put too must trust in many people on-line until you have actually met and got to know them.

Well I was actually talking about in real life situations, i know things online are pretty different.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:39 AM

I know this is an overdone topic, but as I have read many posts on here and many articles and stuff about it I have noticed one thing. Women always say that they want to find a nice guy but there are not any out there that aren't married, or there are only .0000001% nice guys and they are impossible to find. Well sorry to burst your bubble ladies the reason you can't find them is cuz you want guys to come to you all of the time. And the guys that are going to come up to you and talk to you are probably ass holes. So of coarse your not going to find them if you don't look. How stupid is that you go around saying you can't find your keys when your not looking for them it is the exact same way with guys. So if you trully want a nice guy go out and look I am a nice guy and I know many nice guys so they are out there and they are everywhere. He will probably be the one who is not sorounded by a whole bunch of other people, and he is deffinatly not the one who comes up to you and hits on you.
WHY dont nice guys go up to you???

Some might, but most are not that confident around womenfor various reasons, but they just are not

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:30 AM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Sun 02/24/08 11:31 AM

I saw I nice on guy on here. I added him as my friend. Then I e-mailed him. Then I called him all the time and sent him really long e-mails... Then he flew out here to meet me. noway

He's still nice. And I actually did not scare him away. I admit I chased him.... could not let that one get away. I'm not sorry...bigsmile

So, I agree. There are nice guys. The one I found happens to be much more than the word 'nice' could possibly indicate or describe, but 'nice' fits.happy

Gongratsdrinker

But thats what i am saying if you want a nice guy you have to do some of the chasing. But it will be worth it.

I am sure that you think think so lilith :smile:

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:28 AM

That's kind of closeminded to assume that the women that say that aren't looking... unless you're watching their every move and know that for certain?grumble

Well most women i talk to say that they will never make the first move. That is what I am talking about. If you want a nice guy you are going to have to make the first move, and then if a nice guy does ask you out, he might not be that confident but say yes once in a while.

Tobias1540's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:23 AM
I know this is an overdone topic, but as I have read many posts on here and many articles and stuff about it I have noticed one thing. Women always say that they want to find a nice guy but there are not any out there that aren't married, or there are only .0000001% nice guys and they are impossible to find. Well sorry to burst your bubble ladies the reason you can't find them is cuz you want guys to come to you all of the time. And the guys that are going to come up to you and talk to you are probably ass holes. So of coarse your not going to find them if you don't look. How stupid is that you go around saying you can't find your keys when your not looking for them it is the exact same way with guys. So if you trully want a nice guy go out and look I am a nice guy and I know many nice guys so they are out there and they are everywhere. He will probably be the one who is not sorounded by a whole bunch of other people, and he is deffinatly not the one who comes up to you and hits on you.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25