Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:41 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Sat 03/08/08 11:41 PM

because he will post a dozen thread a night with the same topic..some variation of "woe is me", and when decent people take the time to try to help him, he rejects all that they say and starts a new thread. I feel like he is toying with people and playing on their sympathy and it is just wrong.

================================================================
I CAN SEE THAT NOW,CAUSE HE HAS'NT RESPONDED ONCE. laugh

he is probably starting a new "help me" thread as we speak

EITHER THAT,OR HE'LL HAVE A FRIEND BLAME EVERYONE FOR HIM LOGGING OFF laugh

That was a quick turn from asking why he was annoying to joining in on the feeding frenzy

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:33 PM

just remember jesus love's you ! but every one else think's your a twit !

I know thats from something but I can't put my finger on it.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:31 PM

Im feeling all emo now!!!laugh :wink: drinker
But, what would Freud think?

Hmmm well knowing some Frued he would either say something about phallic symbols or his mother. Those were two of Freud's favorite diagnoses. I think Freud needs to exam his own ID

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:24 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Sat 03/08/08 11:25 PM
Regaurding your post right above this. How is this not mean, cuz where I come from thems fightin' words laugh

Im feeling all emo now!!!laugh :wink: drinker

Hey I know! Let's all whine about our lives and then reject all advice that is given to us, while continuing to seek more advice! Sounds like a sure-fired plan for happiness!

huh noway

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:23 PM

Tobias...please.

He admittedly doesn't care. He has received some genuine advice. That isn't what he is looking for.

If he doesn't care. Why should anyone?

Cuz two wrongs don't make a right.

but three lefts do!

and two Wrights make an airplane... that works much better when spoken... not so much when typed... oh well....

Lol thats the first time I have ever heard that, its pretty sweet :wink:

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:22 PM

And the personal attacks with no regards to feelings start.

are you familiar with this guy? This is not about feelings. He posts the same thread dozens of times each night and everyone tries to help him and offer advice and all he does is tell them why it's hopeless and then start a new thread. It is tiresome.

Yes I am familure with his threads, but if I find them annoying I just skip them. No harm no Foul. Genuine advice is given in good spirits. I know you didn't say this but "grow some balls" is not advice its just being a jack ass.

Oh and don't you realize that if he is looking for attention you are still giving it to him whether its good or bad. People being mean about it just gives him foder to post another one saying people hate him.

theels08 I am not insulting you I am just using thier examples.

you are right, but still, when it gets late and threads are thin, and three out of the top 5 are this guy whining about his life and rejecting all the good people who honestly try to offer him something, it is hard to sit back and say nothing.

I understand what you are saying I'm on here too. But I just think how much it can hurt when people are mean to me, so why would I want to do that to someone else.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:20 PM

Tobias...please.

He admittedly doesn't care. He has received some genuine advice. That isn't what he is looking for.

If he doesn't care. Why should anyone?

Cuz two wrongs don't make a right.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:17 PM

are you familiar with this guy? This is not about feelings. He posts the same thread dozens of times each night and everyone tries to help him and offer advice and all he does is tell them why it's hopeless and then start a new thread. It is tiresome.

Yes I am familure with his threads, but if I find them annoying I just skip them. No harm no Foul. Genuine advice is given in good spirits. I know you didn't say this but "grow some balls" is not advice its just being a jack ass.

Oh and don't you realize that if he is looking for attention you are still giving it to him whether its good or bad. People being mean about it just gives him foder to post another one saying people hate him.

theels08 I am not insulting you I am just using thier examples.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:07 PM

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:35 PM
If Vista wasn't my only option I would have gotten XP. Even without ever trying the product I knew it would suck all MS products due the first like 5 years. I am not going to get MS again Apple kicks ass and if I want to play video games I'll stay with my 360. I know that sounds like a controdicton, but the only thing that MS has done right in a very long time is the 360. But thats just my opinion.

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:23 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM Tacos

Tobias1540's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:18 AM

How would you feel about having a Commander in General who refuses to pledge allegience to the flag and to the Republic for which it stands?
I understand that B.H. Obama does just that, and when asked about it he replied,'there are different kinds of patriotism'.
Makes me wonder just where his allegience lies.

Actually the picture you are reffering to was taken during the national anthem so having his hands behind his back was an apropriate action.

BTW GO RON PAUL!!!!

Tobias......

An elected official should follow the customs of our country. One of those is to put one's hand over one's heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. Not doing so is disrespectful to our Founding Fathers and to those who died to preserve our freedoms. Obama is dissing our country and doesn't deserve to run as the potential nominee of the Democratic Party, let alone become president.

Agian the picture was taken during the national anthem, not the pledge of alliegence (sp error). You don't have to have your hand over your heart during the national anthem. Hell I don't support Obama, but slander is not usually a good thing to spread. And if you think not holding your hand over your heart is disrespectful to the founders, what about all the things that are happening today that contridicts everything they fought for. To me that is more disrespectful then not holding your hand on your heart.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:05 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Fri 03/07/08 10:05 PM

How would you feel about having a Commander in General who refuses to pledge allegience to the flag and to the Republic for which it stands?
I understand that B.H. Obama does just that, and when asked about it he replied,'there are different kinds of patriotism'.
Makes me wonder just where his allegience lies.

Actually the picture you are reffering to was taken during the national anthem so having his hands behind his back was an apropriate action.

BTW GO RON PAUL!!!!

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:59 PM

I just got dumped and I have just realized that the only women who seem to be attracted to me are mentally unbalenced. Now that is not a good sign lol laugh

are you saying women have to be crazy to go out with you

drinker drinker

Yup just about.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:47 PM
Yup dating pretty much just sucks

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:26 PM

You didn't mention the slow down thing when she popped the "L" word? noway

Yeah i know it was dumb but I didn't think about it till after I was done hanging out with her.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:19 PM

You are not attracting the mentally unbalanced ,they just seem that way when its over! good luckhappy

Too true drinker

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:18 PM

well u got sex at least right

Nope, its my luck i know.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:17 PM

So why are you so upset? After a week...

Cuz I liked her and she was the first woman who I went out with in over 2 years. I was just about to tell her we have to slow down, cuz she couldn't really l ove me after only knowing me a week, but she ended it.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:15 PM

Actually... twice you've used "unbalanced" and once you said "mentally unbalanced". Why the judgments?

Ummmmm after only a week of knowing me she told me she loved me, and then dumps me. That doesn't sound all that stable to me

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25