Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:56 PM

huh

i second that

Well, for those that missed it, storm and shadow didnt want me to leave so i said only if her celtic or storm aggreed to date me, then they said no, so i ran, and then shadow ruthlessly tied me up and stuff, and storm joined in, and there doing stuff but wont tell me what there doing :( And then storm was going to punch me but then shadow slapped me, so emily nursed me back to health, but at present i'm tied up, and i dont know whats going on :( HELP!!! HELP!!!

:laughing: wow i missed a lot & all i did was go down the street to the store

HELP HELP PRETTY WOMEN! OUR ONLY HOPE IS FOR YOU TO DATE ME!!!!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:55 PM

hey can i watch :laughing:

You can be 4.assilient. Shadow has the rope and she knows whats going on. Just join in at any time.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:48 PM

huh

i second that

Well, for those that missed it, storm and shadow didnt want me to leave so i said only if her celtic or storm aggreed to date me, then they said no, so i ran, and then shadow ruthlessly tied me up and stuff, and storm joined in, and there doing stuff but wont tell me what there doing :( And then storm was going to punch me but then shadow slapped me, so emily nursed me back to health, but at present i'm tied up, and i dont know whats going on :( HELP!!! HELP!!!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:45 PM

hey everyone

i'm good thanks

been hiding under my duvet asleep

had a good day thank you. it's night now here!!

whats a duvet?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:39 PM

between a girl who slaps and a girl who punches.... OH THE ABUSE!!!!!

As long as emily nurses me back to health :p
hmmmmm all these ladies after ya guess i will go sit in corner till those 30 songs are done lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you hold me down and tie me up, i totally wont resist...

wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok then get over here lol

help...i'm...being....held....against...my....wil...l

so what are you planning on doing to me now?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:37 PM

hmmmmm all these ladies after ya guess i will go sit in corner till those 30 songs are done lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you hold me down and tie me up, i totally wont resist...

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:37 PM

hello everyone waving

hey star! How was your day?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:32 PM

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:30 PM

Are you looking for the "apron string" men to come out?? I doubt they'd admit to it!! laugh laugh laugh

i have to agree with that statement - don't think they'll fess up to still being that attached to their mothers

they won't ..

I think most apronstring men are only that way when chicks give ultimatiums or make it a comp with your mommy. My mom has done that with Gf's and i've told her to go to hell, and gf's have done that with my mom, and i've told them to go to hell. Infact, when anyone pulls that i tell them to go to hell. Hell is fun! it has candy!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:27 PM

(((((Unique)))))flowerforyou
I sent you an email eons ago...ya must have me 'restricted' Im so OLD tears tears

I was wondering... you never call, you never write, i mean where is our relastionship going to!!!!

I never got the letter btw. If i did i was probly on my break from the site.

Yep I figured as much.. then I waited and waited...laugh :wink: :tongue:

Glad youre back..dont poof like that again~noway noway

with me around don't think he will this time lol we seem to have the thread going these days lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Better not!!!:laughing:

lol, you to are to cute:p I feel so loved!

But there is a 3.762% chance i will disapear again in the next few days for a week. but if either shadow, celtic, or storm agree to date me, i'll totally stay :p

*braces for slap*

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:17 PM

Shouldn't they be equally important in your life just different aspects of that life!

should...but it really depends.

Some people have *****y moms and *****y gf's that means there both equal. Some have cool moms and cool gf's. again, both equal. One ***** and one cool means the cool one is more important :p

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:16 PM

(((((Unique)))))flowerforyou
I sent you an email eons ago...ya must have me 'restricted' Im so OLD tears tears

I was wondering... you never call, you never write, i mean where is our relastionship going to!!!!

I never got the letter btw. If i did i was probly on my break from the site.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:13 PM

Afternoonwaving

stormy! long time no see!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:13 PM

Hey all! Hows it going?

Hey there welcome hope u read the rules please add me feral an bad feral will match u next time she does matches stay have fun in the nut house lol make sure ya settings are set so people can email you.

we have rules? How do i break them?
come here an i will tell ya personally lol

whisper them in my ear! Like sweet nothings!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:12 PM

of course women can answer this too

Is your mom the most important woman in your life?

or would it be your significant other?

I know this is a loaded question but heck why not.

it would end up being my sig other. I love my mom, but the cord has been cut along time ago. Now if it was between my family and a sig other, i'm not sure if i could make the choice. Generally it goes to my family, because they have always been there for me. but i'd rather spend time with a gf then my mom...

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:11 PM

Hey all! Hows it going?

Hey there welcome hope u read the rules please add me feral an bad feral will match u next time she does matches stay have fun in the nut house lol make sure ya settings are set so people can email you.

we have rules? How do i break them?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:10 PM

Hey all! Hows it going?

pretty good you?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:08 PM

I have been dating this wonderful man for the past 11 months.Things were great but we have a little problem that is going to end up being a big one if it doesnt get better. I am 5 years younger than him and I think that we are sexually incompatible..........I have a high labido and he doesnt..........so what should I do end it now or should i try other things(which I have but) its kind of becoming a pain............(Advice Please!)

A guy not wanting alot of sex usually means one of three things. He's depressed, your not doing what he likes or he's just not that into you and or cheating.

My last gf lasted a very very short time because sex sucked. I didn't want it, because she was the type to lay there or want this and that. You kinda have to exparament with each person to find what they like, unless there REALLY expierenced and know. and that doesn't mean just the amount of times. It means the amount of stuff they tried. Honestly, sex is usually the easiest thing to fix. I had a friend who saved her marriage and sex life simply by dressing up as a catholic school girl outfit once a week and learning how to talk dirty. It seems kinda silly, but it's true.

Usually there is one thing that each person has that turns them on so much that there pretty much always ready to go knowing its there. To be honest, traditional quickies and the same repeated things is what makes it uninteresting for most guys, cause we are visual people.

That being said, it's stupid to end a relastionship if sex is the only problem. Thing is, i've never heard of a relastionship where sex was the only problem, nor one that was good everywhere else but sex. There is usually a missing piece hidden somewhere.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:58 AM

Well you will fit right in then:wink: laugh

yea, but she's mega super cute, so technically if i go on a date with her i can brag to all my friends that i dated her...

*slips feral 20 bucks*

Well hell, Ferel might just keep setting ya up on dates for the money.

5 dates a week is an extra $100 bucks:banana: :banana: :banana:

:laughing: feral would have a good side business going there

She could quit her day job:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

imagine the people in a hurry.... Feral, 10k to get me married in 6 months and the happily ever after.....

I should go into buisness with her (it would save me the 10k, despite my apparent lack of hurrying...)

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:57 AM

THIS IS THE LOCATION FOR FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY

OCTOBER 11,2008

TIME:10:00PM - 2:00 AM

901 West Weed Street
Chicago, IL 60622

COME HAVE DRINKS.....RIDE THE BULL AND MEET SEXY SINGLES

BRING FRIENDS.... THE MORE THE BETTER

ok, i'll call my friends and see if they want to go. I think i have a few single guy's and girls that might be willing

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25