Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:53 AM

Well you will fit right in then:wink: laugh

yea, but she's mega super cute, so technically if i go on a date with her i can brag to all my friends that i dated her...

*slips feral 20 bucks*

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:52 AM

nope but i have a best friend that is i just a normal person right DEB lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your so not talking about me right?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:50 AM

TO TAKE CELTIC_KITTEN ON A DATE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

FERALCATLADY ALIAS THE MATCHMAKER IS TAKING ALL APPLICATIONS FROM SMART, GOODLOOKING MEN. I WILL LOOK THEM OVER AND CHOOSE ONE LUCKY GUY TO SPEND TOMORROW NIGHT WITH LISA FOR HER BIRTHDAY..THIS ENTITLES THE BEARER TO TAKE HER TO DINNER BUY HER DRINKS AND SPEND THE EVENING WITH ONE OF THE CLASSIEST SMARTEST LADIES I HAVE EVER KNOWN.

NAME____________________

AGE____________________

LOCATION__________________________

IN 50 WORDS OR LESS WHAT QUALIFIED YOU TO SPEND AN EVENING WITH CELTIC_KITTEN.

`

yea but how does this work when you live in another state?

awwww doll your the cutest you know that.....well I would have to say hurry up and book a flight....lol

Good, i'll stop by after i deliver the pizza to shadow!

My qualifcations are ... really funny, and oblivious and strange.... x2

and i gigglesnort

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:43 AM

tears tears tears no one missed me lol

You were gone?

yeah i can sneak in an sneak out an no one would know it that is why im feral trusty assistant lol

correction...NINJA ASSISTANT!!!!
uh oh what i do now lol

Well, that would explain the shadow part of your handle

nah cause im sneaky an always lurking around lol

your totally a goth chick shadow! :p

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:41 AM

TO TAKE CELTIC_KITTEN ON A DATE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

FERALCATLADY ALIAS THE MATCHMAKER IS TAKING ALL APPLICATIONS FROM SMART, GOODLOOKING MEN. I WILL LOOK THEM OVER AND CHOOSE ONE LUCKY GUY TO SPEND TOMORROW NIGHT WITH LISA FOR HER BIRTHDAY..THIS ENTITLES THE BEARER TO TAKE HER TO DINNER BUY HER DRINKS AND SPEND THE EVENING WITH ONE OF THE CLASSIEST SMARTEST LADIES I HAVE EVER KNOWN.

NAME____________________

AGE____________________

LOCATION__________________________

IN 50 WORDS OR LESS WHAT QUALIFIED YOU TO SPEND AN EVENING WITH CELTIC_KITTEN.

`

yea but how does this work when you live in another state?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:33 AM

You were gone?

yeah i can sneak in an sneak out an no one would know it that is why im feral trusty assistant lol

correction...NINJA ASSISTANT!!!!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:32 AM

this guy in the application thread Deb started is annoying me

I can see why.

Need me to take him out!!

what application thread?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:31 AM

I missed you! ....you where gone?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:27 AM

good afternoon to everyone

sup arcade!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:27 AM

Can we outlaw witty overused sayings like 'save the drama for your momma' on profiles? and while we are at it can we limit the number of chicks who put thingso n there myspace that point to them being proud there a *****? It's like... i get it, your completely unoriginal, and you can't think up anything, but seriously, why would anyone be proud that there a jerk? And in my humble expierence there has yet to be a girl who isn't into drama of some sort. Plays, musicals, wifetime tv...

There are just as many "no drama" men on here. So many of them have things about no drama in their profiles. I don't see why they need to even mention it.

True true. In my expierence when people put in 'no drama' it's because there use to alot of drama. They miss it when its not there...

And guys only put it in for 2 reasons. 1, they want a chick but not a relastionship, or atleast deal with any part of a normal relastionship like problems and evil monkeys stealing the remote. usually the guys who have there life's set up the way they want it, and don't want anything messing it up.

or reason 2, they have alot of drama themselfs and don't want you to monopolize there dramaness...

I prefer a healty mix of clingy, drama and personal me time. Because drama is fun... I like plays!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:23 AM

Can we outlaw witty overused sayings like 'save the drama for your momma' on profiles? and while we are at it can we limit the number of chicks who put thingso n there myspace that point to them being proud there a *****? It's like... i get it, your completely unoriginal, and you can't think up anything, but seriously, why would anyone be proud that there a jerk? And in my humble expierence there has yet to be a girl who isn't into drama of some sort. Plays, musicals, wifetime tv...

haha i actually have something saying i'm not a *****

ahaha realy?

Lets totally get married! :p

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:10 AM

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:05 AM
well happy birthday to kitten and missy then!

hi everybody!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:00 PM

hey ash! we are having a clothing optional outing at a hot springs....your welcome to join!

laugh laugh
Thanks for the invite .. but unless there are OTHER nude males there, I'm not interested in a female orgy. :tongue:

Sniff..i'm not good enough for you?
im not sharing u lol tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

does that mean i have to put out?
uh oh where ur mind going lol

i have no clue.. it's on its own now... told you, i'm completely brain dead...

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:58 PM

hey ash! we are having a clothing optional outing at a hot springs....your welcome to join!

laugh laugh
Thanks for the invite .. but unless there are OTHER nude males there, I'm not interested in a female orgy. :tongue:

im not sharing u lol tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

does that mean i have to put out?

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:38 PM

laugh laugh

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:35 PM

Part 146...Wow! drinker

I want to be matched with Jim! :heart: bigsmile laugh
Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u bad bad girl lol

But have you SEEN him?! drool drool drool
I wouldn't mind cutting me off a slice of THAT!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:33 PM

I met someone for a few drinks. We played pool and drank a few glasses of wine. We weren't there 5 minutes and the guy starts walking really fast up to me like he was going to slap a bug off my head or something and he rammed his tongue down my throat. I backed off and told him he moved a little too fast. Anyway a little later we moved to the bar and he looks distraught. He mentions that he can't believe how expensive the place was.:( I felt bad and offered to help with the bill. He refused my offer. OMG is this an example of what's out there now???

Another guy has emailed me a few times and gave me his number. I never called it because I don't know him at ALL. He sees me here on the forums and sends me a mean email letting me know I have time to talk to others but not him. He actually used the F bomb on me.

Hell I should get the man I had back. *Deb thumps self on head* And to think I sould have had a damn V8 and went gay.

See, i've been on the slow side on those things, and had things fall apart because of it. I believe in fast connections, fun and being comfortable. Though sounds like the guy was nervious

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:27 PM

ok where did Unique run off too lol hope he bringing me that Pizza lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 words...hot and tub. You two beautiful ladies are welcome to join of course. I have much supply of pizza, chocolate, ice cream and yes, i even grabbed some rice krispy treats!
can i keep u to myself though lol

Oh, am i to be desert?
maybe lol

If i had a soul i'd totally blush!
what that word we thinking of again lol

LEVEL!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thought it was l o v e lol

awww, i didn't know you felt that way about me :)blushing blushing

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:24 PM

ok where did Unique run off too lol hope he bringing me that Pizza lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 words...hot and tub. You two beautiful ladies are welcome to join of course. I have much supply of pizza, chocolate, ice cream and yes, i even grabbed some rice krispy treats!
can i keep u to myself though lol

Oh, am i to be desert?
maybe lol

If i had a soul i'd totally blush!
what that word we thinking of again lol

LEVEL!!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25