Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:21 PM

Sorry, I was answering mail.
Wait, what you don't have a super Wal-Mart?

exactly what makes it super? I always wondered that. I mean do they put in other walmarts and think...this one...not so much..this wont be a super one...this one... totally super!

They have a bigger selection, open later, and usually have a full supermarket.

Still doesn't qualify as super...for super i am expecting like flying machines and a guy in a cape.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:20 PM

ok where did Unique run off too lol hope he bringing me that Pizza lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 words...hot and tub. You two beautiful ladies are welcome to join of course. I have much supply of pizza, chocolate, ice cream and yes, i even grabbed some rice krispy treats!
can i keep u to myself though lol

Oh, am i to be desert?
maybe lol

If i had a soul i'd totally blush!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:16 PM

ok where did Unique run off too lol hope he bringing me that Pizza lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 words...hot and tub. You two beautiful ladies are welcome to join of course. I have much supply of pizza, chocolate, ice cream and yes, i even grabbed some rice krispy treats!
can i keep u to myself though lol

Oh, am i to be desert?

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:15 PM

Sorry, I was answering mail.
Wait, what you don't have a super Wal-Mart?

exactly what makes it super? I always wondered that. I mean do they put in other walmarts and think...this one...not so much..this wont be a super one...this one... totally super!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:03 PM

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:37 PM

Hello everyone, how is everyone today?

hi, not sure if i've met you yet. if i havent then nice to meet you. if i have i dont remember because im brain dead today.
unique aren't u always like that lol smitten smitten

you make me become a differnt man! of course thats the end result.....EVIL EVIL EVIL!!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:33 PM

Coolness ^^

Mmmm, chocolate chesscake does sound awesome, but how about a old fashioned 3 scoop sundee with warm carmael and hot fudge..

and a cherry on top! cause cherrys look good and taste like cherrys!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:32 PM

Hello everyone, how is everyone today?

hi, not sure if i've met you yet. if i havent then nice to meet you. if i have i dont remember because im brain dead today.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:31 PM

i'm back!! anyone miss me?? i just went to get a piece of cheesecake

Did you bring enough to share?

yeah! what she said!

Especially chocolate cheesecake

damn, that sounds good....
rather have the pizza u getting lol

well after the paramedics get here with it, ill hop right on my private jet and deliver it! but chocolate cheesecake does go good with cheese pizza ;)
ok but rather just have chocolate ice cream lol

lets go with both...but ill have to get the ice cream when i get there... else it will melt

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:26 PM

yeah! what she said!

rather have the pizza u getting lol

well after the paramedics get here with it, ill hop right on my private jet and deliver it! but chocolate cheesecake does go good with cheese pizza ;)

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:22 PM

yeah! what she said!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:21 PM

Morning all.

Morning! how are ya!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:18 PM

Ok... I'm off to write an email and hope that I don't sound pathetically desperate! :laughing: I should be back.

seriously...you dont even need to write an email to me to get in the hottub... I invited you!
tears tears tears dang i lost him already lol hehehehe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

YOUR the one who doesn't want to come with me to the hot tub!
who said we had to go to the hot tub lol blushing blushing blushing

*grin* don't make me cancel the hot tub trip!
i bet ya i could lol

Prove it!

...though the last time those words where uttered, i ended up having to write 30 songs...
lol i can make ya write 30 more lol

lol not tonight though.. my brain is running on the little mice in the spinny thing power!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:15 PM

Ok... I'm off to write an email and hope that I don't sound pathetically desperate! :laughing: I should be back.

seriously...you dont even need to write an email to me to get in the hottub... I invited you!
tears tears tears dang i lost him already lol hehehehe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i bet ya i could lol

Prove it!

...though the last time those words where uttered, i ended up having to write 30 songs...

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:12 PM

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:10 PM

oh is it to any one i know i can help ya if ya like lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nah, just one of the newbies on the site that can actually hold a decent conversation!

yea i totally fail at the decent conversation part!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:09 PM

Sweet! welcome back (no one tell him about the hottub!)

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:06 PM

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:03 PM

I'll run off with someone.. where are we going?bigsmile

Hot springs! it's a field trip. I'm taking everyone but the males, in an attempt for everyone to get to know me better....

(I am your Nemesis males!)

Sounds fun. When do we leave

in an hour!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:02 PM

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25