Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:31 PM

Have an honest, non-accusatory talk with him, and make it clear to him that you view this as a real issue. See if you two can come to some sort of agreement that might work well for both of you. If not, then you need to decide whether you can live happily in a relationship where you're not sexually satisfied.

good advice... but let me point out one thing. When you bring most guys into a 'talk' it's implied that its accusatory. Now when you tell a guy he's not sexually santisfying you...thats generally a recipe for disaster. It's knda like telling a guy he has a small ****. Even if its not true, it will always be in the back of his mind and he will always try to make up for it. If you have the talk you gotta do it in a way where it makes him feel more confident in bed, not less confident.

Asking for more sex does NOT equate to that.

She's ready to break up with him over that. Saying 'i need more sex, else we are done' wont be good. saying 'i really like having sex with you, and i really want more of it' sounds good, but as soon as you put in 'need' or 'break up' into any of that, it turns on flashing red lights, atleast in my eyes.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:27 PM

Except that it misses the point. Sometimes good people simply aren't compatible. Assuming that you're the best anyone could hope for and that nobody else would ever do as well for them seems delusional to me.

agreed. i have a friend who dated a really hot chick, broke up with her and then dated an ugly chick. thing is, the ugly chick has an awesome personality, and it makes her look hot. The hot chick had an ugly personality and it made her look ugly. Good is such a relative term. If the person is more happy without you then with you, all things considered, then they found better. if the person's life is hell, and there miserable, then yea, your pretty much the better option. but even then there always could be a better option out there for that person.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:23 PM
hey wench, hey wacky...

some how it doesnt feel right saying hey wench..

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:21 PM

devil devil devil

another pretty chick enters the room!

blushing thanks and hi

how was your day? How was work?

Ok, I guess. It was a Monday. How are you?

evil boss yelled at me for not being perfect despite the fact it was his fault and he is to stupid to understand what i do.... grr on mondays

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:20 PM

If anyone has something to add to ettiquette or warning signs, please feel free to post it.
Okay...let's add the signs of a scammer in here:
They are usually very handsome?pretty
Their pics look as though they come from a magazine
They immediately tell you how wonderful you are and ask for your personal IM...DON"T DO IT
They never can put up a different pic...some how not available
They are normally "very rich"
From another country but now live in the states
Work for a large corporation
In love within a week and want to travel to see you
And want you to be the mother of their children

* and they type in very broken English...just from my experiences

chick version.

-very hot
-from a differnt country
-always want to email
-wants you to fly her out to see you
-lives in the states but is out doing humanitarian work
-is very christian
-responds in general letters that dont really answer specific questions
-Always in africa

had 2, first one i cought on to after a few days, 2nd i caught right away, and made sure to waste her time!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:13 PM

bucause no one ever likes me just because the way i look i get judged before i even meet anybody

im sorry people are like that you just ignore them cus they probably dont like themselves

Anyone who pre judges me, or can't see beyond the most basic things like my picture or sillyness doesn't diserve to date me. They wouldn't last 10 seconds in a real adult relastionship nor 2 in my world. Think of it as a good way to weed people out :p

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:09 PM

goes back to corner im not pretty any more tears tears tears tears :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

another pretty chick doesn't distract from your prettyness. And i quote "every girl hates the prettyiest girl in the room. but what if she rises up like a phoenix to show, to show.." ok i can't remember the rest of the song. But she's like the other flavor after 31 i think. Like chocorasberry.
is that number 31 thought u were only doing 30 lol

shake shake...ani difranco 31 flavors. It's a pretty song.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:07 PM

devil devil devil

blushing thanks and hi

how was your day? How was work?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:07 PM

goes back to corner im not pretty any more tears tears tears tears :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

another pretty chick doesn't distract from your prettyness. And i quote "every girl hates the prettyiest girl in the room. but what if she rises up like a phoenix to show, to show.." ok i can't remember the rest of the song. But she's like the other flavor after 31 i think. Like chocorasberry.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:05 PM
Beta key to world of warcraft wraith of the lych king....

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:04 PM

devil devil devil

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:04 PM

HI waving :angel:
uh oh she following me lol tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

NO!!!!

I figured if you were gonna steal all the hot guys on the other threads, I would need Miss Deb's assistance.

lol how many guys is she stealing atm?

5 or 6 that I counted today including you

i think that count sounds about right

Was she stealing any cute girls while she was at it? Or is the Hotties we have already sufficient to the cause?

HEY!!!!! THERE ARE 3 HOTTIES RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU BUDDY!

drinks cheers to that... but i don't think he meant that they way you took it :laughing:

Thanks for the defense Kitten, and you're right. I wasn't dissing any of the hotties already here (although I haven't been matched with plk1966 yet grumble ) I just figured that if she was shopping for one, she might as well be equal opportunity about it.

Unless you feel the male end of the pool is unfairly more shallow than the female end? :angel:

OK I am sorry, I just hate when guys say that there isn't any good ladies around and there is plenty of nice ladies here, some guys just need to open their eyes.

I haven't been match with you, I was off the market for a while but I am baaaaaccckkk.:banana: :banana:

Girls to, but i advise all of them to stay away from me. I'm undateable!

My mommy told me that if i had kids, the world would end. Strangely enough my best friends at differnt times of my life said that to. True story!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:01 PM

NO!!!!

I figured if you were gonna steal all the hot guys on the other threads, I would need Miss Deb's assistance.

Was she stealing any cute girls while she was at it? Or is the Hotties we have already sufficient to the cause?

drinks cheers to that... but i don't think he meant that they way you took it :laughing:

Thanks for the defense Kitten, and you're right. I wasn't dissing any of the hotties already here (although I haven't been matched with plk1966 yet grumble ) I just figured that if she was shopping for one, she might as well be equal opportunity about it.

Unless you feel the male end of the pool is unfairly more shallow than the female end? :angel:

I do! i like short chicks with big boobs!

it's why i shall always be single!

rofl rofl rofl

atleast i got you to smile :p It's your birthday today right?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:59 PM

I don't know. I think someone should date me and then tell everyone for me so they know why I'm single.

you have link as a profile picture...how bad can you be?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:58 PM

NO!!!!

I do! i like short chicks with big boobs!

it's why i shall always be single!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:56 PM

unique don't make me come get u lol

maybie the 6 other guys would help you hold me down!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:53 PM

NO!!!!

awww, thanks sweetie, me, celtic and shadow defently appreciate it, but your defently ontop of me in the list :)

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:51 PM

sorry i don't do the girls just some of the guys lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

so not only did you pickup on them, you did them to?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:50 PM

NO!!!!

quality, not quanitity. I prefer personality though. we do have quite a few pretty girls in the thread though. As a guy which one do you think is the most beautiful?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:48 PM

NO!!!!

sniff, sniff,i'm not a piece of meat damnit! i have feelings!....there hidden in the depths of my souless corpse of gothic emoness!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25