Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Sun 05/02/10 05:41 PM
i miss the dream, the supposed happy-ever-after ending that never was, i miss all the hope and goals we started out with, i miss the loss of someone i once considered my very best friend ever.

i don't miss who he became, but i do miss what once was.

papersmile's photo
Sun 05/02/10 05:31 PM

hell no...don't want my kids to see me acting like an idiot noway

that's kind of how i feel about it too.

papersmile's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:38 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sun 05/02/10 03:38 PM
when i walk and my thighs rub together, the noise they make sounds like 'ruby tuesday'.

papersmile's photo
Sun 05/02/10 09:20 AM

guys just want women

old, young, tall, short, chubby, skinny, dark, blonde...

most guys get laid so seldom that they cant afford to be choosy

Well said!!! drinker

hmmmmm THAT doesn't make ME feel very special anymore. laugh

Uh oh. Looks like Robin is gonna have some sucking up to do....lmao

nah. maybe just a heavy makeout session and some of his home-cooked chili rellenos blushing

papersmile's photo
Sun 05/02/10 05:00 AM

why not take a prospective date out for breakfast? we all have to eat and breakfast venues usually aren't fancy and/or expensive. i'm sure $20 could get you by, even if it's not a shared date.

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:12 PM
does he only call you, receive calls, at specific times?

have you met any of his friends/family/coworkers?

i think i'd ask to meet for lunch, and show up at his work to take him out. if he refused, i'd either think he was involved with someone or embarassed of me. both situations would be deal breakers.

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:07 PM

guys just want women

old, young, tall, short, chubby, skinny, dark, blonde...

most guys get laid so seldom that they cant afford to be choosy

Well said!!! drinker

hmmmmm THAT doesn't make ME feel very special anymore. laugh

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 07:53 PM
but if you forgive, how do you prevent yourself from becoming vulnerable to them again?

i keep my distance (by being unforgiving) so that they can never get close to my heart again, and risk hurting it.

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 07:35 PM
for me forgiveness almost implies acceptence.

if i forgive the behaviour, thought, action, etc., am i not condoning it, allowing it to continue?

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 07:27 PM

Thank you, lisa.

I would smack him for you but i`, in the bathroom taking a poop.

And by the way, Phil is a total SEX GOD

haha talk about a match made in heaven!

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 04:15 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 05/01/10 04:16 PM
i think i read something about this meet on dan's facebook page.

i couldn't be happier for you koury, for both you and phil flowerforyou

give him a smack on the back of the head for me, would you?

papersmile's photo
Sat 05/01/10 04:06 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 05/01/10 04:06 PM
let me make a post to check

october 2007 bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Fri 04/30/10 03:39 PM
Edited by papersmile on Fri 04/30/10 03:39 PM
Soldier position - These sleepers lie on their backs with arms down and kept close to the body. This 8% study is said to be reserved, quiet, without fuss, and hold themselves and others to a high standard. Soldier sleepers have a higher likelihood for snoring due to the flat-back position, which may not cause them to wake up often but may result in a less restful night's sleep.

this is how i usually fall asleep, but i don't know if i stay or wake that way nor do i think i make a sound (you'd have to ask someone who's slept with me).

i can say that i fall asleep within minutes of head hitting the pillow and i usually sleep like a baby for at least 8 straight hours.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:25 PM

Probably does have a lot to do with race. But, I have worked with other people from other countries that won't date the white race. Me, I don't care. If the person was nice, etc I'd date. I don't have a problem with interracial dating.

i was thinking it was more about the size.

it seems that a lot of asian women are petite, therefore smaller than most white men.

a lot of asian men i've seen are small in stature as well, and i definitely prefer a man broader in the chest and legs than i am and would think that most other women do as well.

i'm sure they exist but i haven't seen many oriental men over 6" and 200 lbs. makes finding a physical match a little bit more difficult.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:18 PM

Depends on the situation that I am trying to forgive. I do hold a grudge on some things..........smokin

agreed - and it also depends on how close that person is to me.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/27/10 02:20 PM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 04/27/10 02:20 PM
it's too bad that toronto doesn't have any good sports teams given the sort of fans in this city.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:10 AM
i won't go near a mesquite tree. one thing i've come to learn about texas (west texas anyway) is that everything either pinches, pricks, stabs, stings or bites. laugh

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:09 AM
he sure looks better in a bikini than i do!

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:07 AM

"ANY" "GOOD" relationship I have will be "Co-Independent".<---that's a period

i agree

there's nothing wrong with needing someone; in fact, one of things i most cherish in a relationship is when someone i love relies on me.

i can't do everything by myself and would relish having someone around to help me out. i REALLY twisted my right thumb over the weekend trying to lift the evergreen into my trunk and maneuver it around so that it'd fit.

papersmile's photo
Sun 04/25/10 04:41 AM
my heart has only been broken once and i think there will always be an irreparable part of it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25