Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Thu 05/06/10 05:06 PM
i'm a school secretary. i love it and, some days, can't believe i actually get paid to do what i do.

AND i get almost the entire summer off!

papersmile's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:28 PM

Has anyone ever stolen back something that was stolen from them? Or have you ever stolen something of equivalent value from someone that stole from you? Of course you can say you can never justify stealing for stealing, but have you ever done it? A fair question?

i've not specifically stolen anything in retaliation but i have made sure that they lost something of at least equal value. pitchfork

papersmile's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:24 PM

I enjoy womens company but sometimes money is a issue what ways can I please them without it

i really need the foyer hall lightbulb changed, but am terrified to get up on a ladder and do it. (it's straight up to the 2nd floor).

i'd love it if a guy offered to do that for me.

papersmile's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:34 AM
i just booked 10 days in myrtle beach for this july. drinker

i don't know what it is, but i've always loved road trips and i'm planning on seeing a new state with the kids each summer. we were going to do a southwest tour but i don't know how i'd feel doing THAT much driving!

the grand canyon is still definitely on my to-do list.

p.s. newark, northern ontario is gorgeous to see, summer and winter flowerforyou

papersmile's photo
Wed 05/05/10 03:47 PM
i have a great mother
i also have a great father

they've always been wonderful parents, wonderful people and great spouses for each other.

they have never let me down, never broken a promise, and have always been there whenever i needed them. they have little quirks that drive me crazy (as i suppose i do for them as well) but they are truly my best friends and i'm so lucky to have been born to them and not someone else.

papersmile's photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:36 PM
Edited by papersmile on Wed 05/05/10 12:37 PM
i've been holding it all in for 4 years koury

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:43 PM

Quiet and Paper, ain't life good?????

Edited to say...Gushy Gushersons:laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing:

some days. other days being apart is harder than you can imagine.

now would ya'll shut up and get us a room? laugh

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:13 PM

rofl

oh okay, just one more

do you REALLY think i need that?

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:09 PM
well how about you mix up a nice potion then. *bats eyelashes*

and i'll stop now - cause i'm embarassing myself haha

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:04 PM
well i suppose if anyone has chemistry, it IS us huh? smitten

you wanna be the poker and prodder, or is it MY turn? laugh

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 03:57 PM

How hard is it? Touch it and see.

anyone need my microscope?

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 02:10 PM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 05/04/10 02:12 PM
i find it very easy to say 'no' to someone online, which is probably why i ended up with someone so far away, someone i got to know through participating in the forums.

there's always something that isn't quite perfect for me if all i have is a photo and a few words on a page. it's got to be quite the picture and quite the profile for me to ever send an email, or even to reply to a message.

although attraction is, of course, physical, mostly (for me anyway) it's built over a getting-to-know-you phase that lasts for weeks, or even months and the person becomes more attractive as my interest grows. the small issues that would be a reason, in and of themselves, to not reply, would be overlooked or at least accepted because i were more able to see the person overall and not focus on the only aspects which were presented.

i don't think i'd ever look online again if i found myself back in the dating pool. i find the entire process very discouraging actually.

maybe that would be a good profession to get involved in; helping people write their profiles.

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:55 PM
i prefer a man with drive and ambition and, while flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant might fly with some, it'd probably be enough of a turn off for me that i wouldn't reply if i saw that written on their profile. that's not to say i wouldn't continue to date someone who'd fallen on hard times and had to resort to minimum wage (or lower) just that it'd deter me in the beginning.

on a side note, it seems that most of my life i've always been attracted to tradesmen, plumbers, electricians, mechanics...

papersmile's photo
Tue 05/04/10 03:59 AM
it takes a lot of patience and acceptance and, although it isn't something i'm capable of with everyone, somehow i've managed to love robin unconditionally all these years.

i truly love him without condition and have accepted and cherished every single moment that we've had together. there are no expectations on either of us, no demands on the relationship, we enjoy each day as it comes and don't look too far into the future, just the realization that, for today at least, we are in love with each other, and that we both imagine tomorrow will be no different.

i have no desire to change anything at all about him. sure, there are things that drive me crazy but if i tried to change that piece, somehow all the parts would get mixed and i might lose one of the components about him that i adore.

i just take him as he is and enjoy him while i have him. it's as difficult, and as simple, as that.

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 05:38 PM

i think she should take out the diamond, replace it with a cubic zirconia, and return it.

seriously, what's he gonna do with it after? give it to the next girl he proposes to? that's pretty tacky.

Actually .. that's EXACTLY what my ex did with his former fiancee's ring .. and gave it to me.

Sigh.

No wonder he's an ex eh?

ooops embarassed embarassed

sorry judy

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 05:32 PM
with a new man comes new lingerie. always.

not because the old stuff might have been touched by another guy, but just because i want to feel extra girly and sexy with new stuff.

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 05:30 PM
i think she should take out the diamond, replace it with a cubic zirconia, and return it.

seriously, what's he gonna do with it after? give it to the next girl he proposes to? that's pretty tacky.

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 05:05 PM
Edited by papersmile on Mon 05/03/10 05:20 PM

Look at those paws, yep gonna be big boys.

Yep, that's how I pick my men too.

so sharon are you saying that size DOES matter?

(nice seeing you around)

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 02:07 PM
i've found that when it comes to online dating, i am far more particular about a person's looks than i am in real life.

on a website, all we have to base our decision on whether interest exists IS a photo, and a few words on a profile.

it makes them not meeting the grade that much easier, whereas in the real world, my attraction level tends to build as i'm getting to know the person and they do become more handsome.

papersmile's photo
Mon 05/03/10 03:33 AM
They both follow me around and lay at my feet when ever I stop moving

you should stop moving - a lot laugh

waylon kind of looks like you (with that grey patch in his beard)love

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25