Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Thu 04/08/10 01:56 PM
i admire charles for creating such a nice site. bigsmile

(where's the butt-kissing smilie anyway?)

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/07/10 03:21 PM
i've seen some of his nurses and none of them could possibly be considered 'hot'. in fact, most of them are male i think.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/07/10 02:44 PM
happy birthday dumbass smitten

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/07/10 04:26 AM

I'm really thinking topics like these are lost causes and by posting in them we're just pushing a lost cause along...

maybe not

i haven't seen the OP respond in a couple of days. maybe he's busy picking up all his socks? :angel:

When I am picking up my socks, I use them to wipe off the seat on the toilet, it helps keep things clean around here.

so that entails putting the seat down to wipe, doesn't it?

wow a man who picks up his socks AND puts down the seat

*swoon* laugh

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/07/10 02:54 AM
I'm really thinking topics like these are lost causes and by posting in them we're just pushing a lost cause along...

maybe not

i haven't seen the OP respond in a couple of days. maybe he's busy picking up all his socks? :angel:

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/06/10 09:00 PM
teleportation

i'd be able to visit robin in the mornings, still be home to fix the kids dinner by late afternoon and it'd be a hell of a lot cheaper than an air ticket.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/06/10 08:28 PM

You know, I have never complained about the way any woman behaved in any relationship I've been sense high school. I accept them unconditionally as they are.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/268535

what's that you said about not complaining? laugh

You are taking me out of context. I have NEVER COMPLAINED TO A WOMAN I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ABOUT THE WAY SHE BEHAVES. I do however complain that women (in general) complain so much.

I love sterotyping conversations...lol
for me , personally, the men I have chosen (and I'm saying me)have been eye wanderers and quite immature, hardly ever wanting to confront problems in the relationship...instead trying to run away from communicating. That's the BS I put up with for years!! Also, if they didn't get the attention (sex usually) they wanted, they felt justified in seeking it elsewhere. However, if I ever did that, I'd be labeled a whore! ALL men aren't bad...but neither are ALL women over 20 years of age nags and *******.
If someone in their 20's is what you want...I;m sure you two would have alot in common...just sayin'...smokin

It sounds to me like you are complaining about men's natural behavior, our evolutionary programming to have sex with as many women as we can. If this is the case it's natural for you to resent it as that's your evolutionary programming

i'm really amused

here's a lady who is giving you examples of possible BS and crap for which you specifically asked and here comes you attemtping to negate her reasons and telling her it's something else.

maybe some BS that women put up with is men who think they know everything, attempt to speak/think for someone else, and hear only what they want.

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:11 PM

Me and my GF just recently broke up and this is our second time dateing..... we broke up the first time because how i acted.... so i changed and acted diffrent... we broke up because how we were acting and she said we were breaking up because she wanted me to act like i did the first time...

and so you join a dating site?

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:15 AM
why would a single mom loan someone any money, unless she were in a good enough financial position to do so?

i'd have to be in a fairly trusting relationship with a guy before i'd give him anything that would take away from my children.

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:54 PM
gee thanks OP

now my inbox is a-flowing with email bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 03:01 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 04/03/10 03:01 PM

oh goodie..another whiner thread

It seems like nowadays... People have become bullies on here. No wonder you're single. Try being a little considerate? If you were hurt, or upset... You wouldn't like it too much if someone came along and kicked you in the teeth. Or maybe that is what happened to you? And now you're spreading the bitterness.

no mercy for whiners

every single day comes a new person whining about their pitiful lives. And their misery always seems to be self inflicted

it gets old. I never realized how many emotional paraplegics there are in the world till I got here

You know what? I bet you were one of them once? We have all been there. What I'm saying... Is just because people have been on here forever due to boredom they seem to forget that there will always be new people arriving on here that have no clue that yes, it has happened a thousand times before. Should they be sh@% on for it? Have some grace as a human being! Be nice... Be considerate... It's small gestures that start wonderful things in this world that is on a constant downward spiral due to negativity. I'm not trashing anyone on here... Sorry if It seemed that way. I just don't like seeing innocent people being mistreated.

actually he's one of the ones who has reason to complain yet chooses not to.

well, occasionally he sniffles about his allergies but that's about it.

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:22 AM
if you're trying to inititate contact with people, for dating purposes, and have not posted a photo, i'd say don't be surprised when you don't get a reply.

my understanding was that they were wanting more and more photos of you, over and above what was already posted.

nine times out of ten, i won't respond to a faceless profile and will just hit 'delete'.

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:49 AM
i like the ones that write to me telling me they might feel some chemistry if i'd post a few more photos.

haha, i could understand if "I" were contacting "them" with potentional interest.

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 04:46 AM

have you ever purchased something you thought would be great, but it ended up being a pile of worthless junk?

we just got back from wal-mart. two of my kids have braces and i figured a water-pik would be a good alternative/assistance to flossing (it's quite difficult to floss with braces).

i can't really say that it's good, can't quite figure if it's totally junk, but the kids have been up there having fun spitting the excess water over themselves and the mirror for about 1/2 hour so i've at least been able to nurse my headache for a bit.

I bought Dan cyanide capsules but he never took them - a complete waste of money!

Sometimes, ya just need to lend a friendly, helpin' hand ... bigsmile

Fish ...

I'm hoping to meet up with him again when I'm in London later this month. I'll see if I can slip him a few then!

i wish you all would come back to canada for a visit; i'd waste some money on steak dinners all around. hey!!!!! why don't you all fly to arizona in the summer and hang out with me and robin?

papersmile's photo
Sat 04/03/10 04:24 AM
i date people to whom i'm attracted and their age becomes just a character trait they happen to possess.

i've dated men about 15 years my senior and 10 my junior. i have found, generally speaking, that older men tend to treat women more feminine, more courteous, more like a woman rather than the buddy feeling that comes with dating younger. i have no problem with old-fashioned values and actually prefer traditional roles within a close relationship.

i try to mind my own business with regards to other people's dating habits but yeah i tend to snicker when i see really old ladies with men in their early 20's and/or vice versa and certainly hope my own children find people close to them in age.

papersmile's photo
Fri 04/02/10 06:00 PM
sigh, and i was having so much fun sad

now i guess i'll get back to my baldacci book and see if it can't put me to sleep.

thanks for the giggles and smirks!

papersmile's photo
Fri 04/02/10 03:31 PM
its not positive attitude or personality that attacted females. its money and great talent. that is the only reason that attract females.

that and the size of his penis

papersmile's photo
Fri 04/02/10 04:24 AM
Now on a personal level, if the health problems associated with being very obese do not bother a person, then let them get as large as they want.

so as a citizen from a country that provides free health care, if it's okay to overeat (yes, i know, not all obesity stems from being overweight but i bet a good bunch comes from poor dietary choices/lack of exercise) and pay for any related health issues, why are smokers and their concerns ostracized (from a health insurance point of view)?

papersmile's photo
Thu 04/01/10 03:20 AM

Take some benadryle,that will help the reaction you are having. (((sully))). I once got stung in the lip and it looked like someone had beat the crap outta me. Very painful. flowerforyou

add another benadryl recommendation

papersmile's photo
Wed 03/31/10 02:58 AM

i'd love to get a cake smashed in my face, wedding day or not. as a fatter of mact, my kids and i had a cupcake fight at the last one's birthday party. haha the looks i got when the parents came to pick up their kids (i didn't realize there was chocolate smudge all over my face, and white icing for my eyelashes)

it's only cake; it'll wash off. i've always said that the dirtiest kids are the ones having the most fun.

As kids it's one thing. As adults who are supposed to be respecting each other, it comes off as very disrespectful.

and as someone with their own brain, and their own feelings, it would just come off as very funny to me.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25