Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:40 PM
i'd love to get a cake smashed in my face, wedding day or not. as a fatter of mact, my kids and i had a cupcake fight at the last one's birthday party. haha the looks i got when the parents came to pick up their kids (i didn't realize there was chocolate smudge all over my face, and white icing for my eyelashes)

it's only cake; it'll wash off. i've always said that the dirtiest kids are the ones having the most fun.

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:15 PM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 03/30/10 04:16 PM
smartass (beats a dumbass at least)

you don't have to pick up anything at all and i will still keep loving you. you've just got it all and have totally and forever endeared yourself to me.

(not bad for a dumbass redneck love )

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:53 PM
i've dated older before and have no daddy issues.

my father is the greatest man i've ever known and is a wonderful parent and devoted husband.

i don't think that just because someone dates older/younger, they automatically have issues.

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:42 PM

Can't ya just feel the love pouring out here?

Now where the h@ll did I put my socks?

remember, you picked them up so you could get that blowjob. :wink:

i think that was robin. laugh and i think i just might add socks to his birthday list. drool

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:36 PM
one of my favourite dates ever was sitting in a bookstore sharing a pot of tea and reading to each other.

papersmile's photo
Tue 03/30/10 01:04 AM
Why do any of you care who I date? It's got nothing to do with you.

i don't care.

i'm just curious as to what sort of women like to date men who refuse to pick up after themselves.

papersmile's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:41 PM
i'm curious as to whether you photoshop the women making out with you in your photos? and do you post them so that we think you're in high demand?

that's kind of cool how you have so many different babes in your life.

interchangable. like socks. laugh

papersmile's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:37 PM
i might not bear the entire responsibility of making my partner happy, but i bet the little things i do put a smile on his face (as he does for me).

and yep, you get it alright.

cow patties anyone?

papersmile's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:26 PM
every time i hear the word 'salutations' i think of charlotte's web.

now that i've shared that bit of utter nonsense with everyone, let me welcome you too.

papersmile's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:00 PM
Edited by papersmile on Mon 03/29/10 11:01 PM
manipulate you?

hahahahahahaha

you STILL don't get it and i'm getting kind of tired trying to explain it. yawn

the man who tries to please a woman and make her happy is a smart man who ends up satiated in all areas of the relationship, sex being one of those areas.

a man who finds sex elsewhere, just for sex, is nothing but a user who probably deserves to pick up his own smelly socks!

papersmile's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:34 PM

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN MATTER!!

and because it doesn't 'friggen' matter to you, it shouldn't friggen matter to anyone else either? frustrated

There are too many things that really do matter. Why argue about the BS that really doesn't matter? When you get involved with someone you have to take the good with the bad. If leaving socks on the floor is as bad as it gets I'd say you found yourself a good man.

It seems a good number of women want to throw the baby out with the bath water. As I've said before, if he or she does or doesn't do something that bothers you take a minute and decide if you can live with it or not. If you can never mention it again. If you can't get out of the relationship.

Do you really want to spend your energy fighting about socks or some other little thing? It just doesn't make sense to me.

let me rephrase:

if he wants a blow job, he'll pick up his socks. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:42 PM
for me, marriage equates with family.

boyfriend/girlfriend, common-law, partners, etc. just don't sound or feel quite the same.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 02:28 PM
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN MATTER!!

and because it doesn't 'friggen' matter to you, it shouldn't friggen matter to anyone else either? frustrated

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 01:13 PM

I encourage EVERYONE in these tough financial times to WASTE as MUCH MONEY as you POSSIBLY CAN! Buy things that you don't need until you're nearly broke, and living on nothing but bread on water!! It helps keep the economy flowing and helps keep people in jobs.

no less different than wasting space with useless posts i suppose. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:27 AM
well i didn't mean 'me' personally, but thanks for all your support. laugh flowerforyou

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:20 AM

I'd suggest you get an MP3 player for his car, then put the music from the cd set on it... Just a suggestion.

yeah he does have an ipod

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:08 AM
Edited by papersmile on Sun 03/28/10 08:08 AM
there's a certain amount of tact required when giving someone an honest answer. 'not being mean' is subjective.

telling me that i might find a more suitable dress is a little different than telling me i look like a pig in it.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:58 AM

OK I know im ugly but damn cant someone email or im me?

are you looking for sunshine to be blown up your butt?

sorry, i can't help with that.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 03:36 AM
i really like day-time dates (i'm too tired to stay up late at night and, unless it's warm outside, i'd rather some indoor venue laugh )

i love to go ice skating with hot chocolate to follow.

or a bike ride, stopping for ice cream.

i had a great date in an old bookstore and we sat on the couch reading to each other over a pot of great tea.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/28/10 03:29 AM
i bought this multi-era country boxed CD package for Robin's birthday this year and when i gave it to him, he told me he didn't have a CD player in his car.

although he does have one at home, i thought it'd make for good listening while he drove back and forth to dialysis.

sigh, i guess i'll have to invest in a CD player for his car for christmas. laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25