Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/14/10 02:19 PM
happy birthday (and what better gift than to have your beautiful woman finally beside you, helping you celebrate)

all the best to both of you, always.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/14/10 01:55 PM
so petition to make the burden of proof more than just a piece of paper saying they are married.

i see thread upon thread upong thread on this site of people denouncing the need for a marriage certificate, saying they'd never get married again, etc., however, it seems the gays and lesbians sure want to.

no one on this web site is going to do anything to legalise gay marriage, no matter how many threads there are.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/14/10 01:30 PM
what proof existed of their relationship (besides her word)?

i had a gay friend once and he'd listed his brother as his live-in lover, as well as his nephews as their dependents, so that he could have private health insurance coverage for them.

if he died, his brother would have received about a hundred grand insurance policy. based on his word; there obviously wasn't an actual physical loving relationship.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:18 AM
Edited by papersmile on Wed 04/14/10 03:19 AM

what dating advice would you give someone (besides don't do it laugh )

probably not to have any expectations, either of the date or of the person and just enjoy it for what it is, and who they are.

papersmile's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:04 AM
i just don't reply at all.

i've found that when you try to make a response, however much you cushion it, however overt the rejection is, the person almost always comes back with a put-down either about my conceit, my lack of compassion, my shallowness, my intolerance, etc.

a girl's ego can only take a certain amount of beating.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:34 PM
i've heard enough other people confirm this to believe it, however i've not yet had an opportunity to try it for myself.

i can say that if you rub a little bit on your temples and forehead when you have a headache, it does ease the pain.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:24 PM

Please don't laugh at me for trying to find someone who understands me.

sorry i laugh at almost everything and everyone, i can't help you with that request.

by the way, you might want to use the correct 'plane' in your first post if you're so big on vocabulary. :wink:

Yes I failed spelling and my spell check helps alot. But it interests me that you noticed. I really figured you for kind of glossing over things. Apparently your deeper than that. Im impressed.
i noticed it too just didn't wanna say .. don't like hurtin people feelings .

i don't like to either and, most times, i don't bother - unless someone sounds like they think they are smarter than anyone else.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:15 PM

sorry i laugh at almost everything and everyone, i can't help you with that request.

by the way, you might want to use the correct 'plane' in your first post if you're so big on vocabulary. :wink:

Yes I failed spelling and my spell check helps alot. But it interests me that you noticed. I really figured you for kind of glossing over things. Apparently your deeper than that. Im impressed.

well i glossed over most of it, except the important stuff like spelling and grammar. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:12 PM

If you are too scared too respond why are you on line. there are bunches of sarety moves to make , but ,if you are not serious PLZ go away!!!!

hell who wants to be a fuddy-duddy serious old coot?

and i ain't going nowhere, nots until i gets myself kicked off of here

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:05 PM

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:57 PM
no actually it hasn't occurred to me. beyond the posts that i've read in this thread, i've not given you a second thought.

having a large vocabulary is great but if you try to use it on an entire audience, chances are you'll lose most people as they will just skim through it as useless drivel, or dribble, whichever the case.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:44 PM
Ladies can open their own doors and buy their own dinners, and generally have no need of a what used to be considered a good man.

so all a man has to do is buy a dinner and open a door and they are considered a 'good man'?

just because a guy uses all these rarely-used words, doesn't make him classy, a gentleman, or a good man.

it mostly just makes me laugh at him.

papersmile's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:10 AM
4 hours? wow, i wish robin lived only 4 hours away from me! haha, it's all in perspective, isn't it?

i think long distance works for some, and doesn't for others. it all depends on the people's personalities, their situations, and their level of committment.

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 04:34 PM
i've found that the guys who stand there and toot their own horns are usually the biggest d1ckheads around.

it's those who don't need to preen that reek of class.

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 03:31 PM
Edited by papersmile on Mon 04/12/10 03:31 PM
ill

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 03:10 PM
did you have to go and mention poutine? drool

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:51 PM

whatever the point is that a lot of canadans dont speek english. by the way i dond have anythng against french canadians its just the fact that if you cant communicate you cant have a relationship.

of course you can. i had a relationship with a french canadian man named claude who just groaned and moaned a lot. that sort of language is universal.

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:39 PM
Edited by papersmile on Mon 04/12/10 02:39 PM

have you ever heard of french canada?

french canada?

what is this french canada you speak of?

there are provinces that mainly speak french, but i've never heard of the term 'french canada'. is it similar to 'spanish america'?

papersmile's photo
Mon 04/12/10 01:35 PM
date a canadian?

heck no! i'd never date a dumb, ignorant canadian!

papersmile's photo
Sun 04/11/10 10:40 AM

So what are your thoughts on cheating spouses? Husband or Wife? What circumstances would justify seeking something outside of marriage? How far can you go before it is cheating? What are your thoughts?

what i think is that you're probably a married man looking for justification for what he has done, or what he is about to do.

you ain't getting an excuse from me.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25