Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 01:49 PM
thank you dancere, for your understanding and kind words.

Qman is MY hero too.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 12:29 PM
someone i knew once said, 'if being mature means having to act like an old fart and not have any fun, then i'll stay immature forever'.

i've repeated it often through the years.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:15 AM
psssst leigh? could you please fix my sentence that you quoted? laugh

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:12 AM
Edited by papersmile on Sun 03/07/10 11:13 AM
why is it so offensive to people that others don't wish to date a disabled person?

what's the big deal with that?

why are some preferences okay and others not?

personally, i don't give a shiite who anyone wants to date.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 09:24 AM
absolutely i have and not necessarily in a romantic way only, but rather of friendship as well.

it's my biggest complaint about making online friends; they have the ability to disappear whenever they choose, sometimes without any means to get in contact with them.

i very pointedly refrain from getting close to anyone at all online.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 06:39 AM
i don't offer advice (except to my young children) unless i'm specifically asked for it. even then, there's always a clause about how it's ultimately their decision and that i don't want to sway their mind.

if advice is given to me when i've not asked for it, i usually either just ignore it - sometimes in a pleasant fashion, sometimes not so pleasant.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 04:10 AM
Edited by papersmile on Sun 03/07/10 04:10 AM

Soundsd like he is going to be huge I would call him Tatonka which means buffalo. Reminds me of the sacred white Buffalo. Has a good auro around him. I would get him chipped. Make it a lot harder for any one to steal him.

bet robin likes this name. flowerforyou

i know buffalo has a special place in his heart laugh and the use of native language would appeal to him as well.

i think that's a great choice.

(oh, and he did say he was going to get him chipped right away)

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 04:03 AM

Is revenge sometimes justified?

Keep in mind that this could be revenge by gossip, physical, whatever

yep

i'd feel completely justified in taking the life of a convicted child molester.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 03:38 AM
however sexist it may sound (and i am somewhat of a sexist) i think that the man should be the main breadwinner of the family, and that the woman should be the main caregiver.

it's how i'm most happy in relationships and how the successful relationships in my family are run.

however, i realize that circumstances don't always allow for this and, providing the man makes some form of contribution while staying home (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) then it might be an okay situation for some.

papersmile's photo
Sun 03/07/10 03:17 AM
i went to bed thinking of names that would appeal to you and i kept thinking that naming him after some important texan might be something you'd like. i specifically was thinking about the alamo.

considering you seem to prefer human names, i came up with 'travis' after william b. travis.

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 06:54 PM
but you might blushing

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 06:38 PM

robin, you really SHOULD dust UNDER the furniture too, not just around it! laugh

and i can't wait to meet mr dog next week :heart:

maybe I'll just wait till Friday and let YOU name him

sigh, saturday honey, i JUST told you

and who is calling who disabled? laugh

(i'm still sort of partial to mongo, even without the testosterone)

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 06:32 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 03/06/10 06:32 PM
robin, you really SHOULD dust UNDER the furniture too, not just around it! laugh

and i can't wait to meet mr dog next week :heart:

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 06:26 PM
whew

you scared me there for a moment when you said you were a daddy!

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 03:21 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 03/06/10 03:33 PM

i m in the middle of my age ,looking for genuine,honest,trustworthy,flexible,ready to adjust/accept to different
culture,want to make second home in canada or any other good EU country
i tried many sites ,met many scammers,nobody genuine so far,MINGLE2 will be my last stop on net ,if i still fail ,i will start travelling around the world

so you're coming right out and saying you want a free pass to a new country?

wow, kudos for your honesty

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 03:13 PM
if you post a photo of your schlong here in this thread, maybe us women can tell you what size to buy bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 03:12 PM
so OP if you don't ever look at a person's past to judge them, would you date a woman who had smoked crack while pregnant?

how about someone who was arrested for smuggling guns into another country?

how about a grand theft auto conviction?

sorry, anyone i date gets judged; c'est la vie.

papersmile's photo
Sat 03/06/10 04:44 AM

In my opinion ''NUDGE''was create for people with a very low confidence .Why ? You wink at me -I wink at you
You hug me -I hug you
you kick my ***-I kick yours
you blow me kiss- I blow your kiss right back
And like this over and over again
There is such a big problem for people to start a conversation
I vote to take the ''NUDGE'' out from those dating sites rant
Who's with me ?
flowers

i vote that the owner of the site gets to do what he wants and that if i don't like a feature, i can choose to ignore it.

papersmile's photo
Fri 03/05/10 03:10 PM

when you get a really bad (mean) first email from someone and when you try to respond...they have already blocked you?

that sort of stuff used to REALLY bother me when i first starting talking online. it didn't make me so much angry as it did hurt, as i wondered how someone could say/feel this way about someone they didn't know.

over the years, it's really easy to just brush it off and hit delete without even attempting a reply.

papersmile's photo
Fri 03/05/10 02:57 PM
This is a friendly reminder to please remember not to attack others for their opinion.

I have had to remove a few post from this thread....

awwwwww, i always miss the good stuff laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25