Community > Posts By > Timorek

Timorek's photo
Wed 10/24/07 02:54 PM
It's basically exercising in an urban area and using things around you to do it with.

So in a city use walls, hand rails, etc.

This is a pretty decent film of it.
Think skating without a skateboard...

Timorek's photo
Wed 10/24/07 02:50 PM
People actually watch baseball?

Timorek's photo
Wed 10/24/07 02:49 PM
If it's tastefully done.
Nipple piercings remind me of this stripper I dated... ok dated is too strong a word... err... had activities with.

Crazy woman. Bad memories. OK sex. Not worth it.

So no to piercings. Sorry. Limited tats action - maybe. Small ones.

Timorek's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:56 AM
There are people who steal your face pictures for other dating sites. Then they add them to the database, put in a stupid profile text, and then that site claims that it has "millions of members!"

Timorek's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:54 AM
The main purpose of a marriage is to get a good divorce settlement.

Timorek's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:32 PM
I always thought that women were much better in bullsh*t games than men. Men are really simple to figure out - we either want you for sex, or we don't but hope you will lead us to your friends who we do want to have sex with.

Simple really.

With women it's more complicated, with feelings, and birds and bees, and all other crap that is useless.

Timorek's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:30 PM
My advice - time for a pimp smack! Be a man!

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:45 PM
Biker you rock man!
You are my new hero for the week!

Congratulations!

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:12 PM
I am sorry but most men do play games.
Me, I am a Scrabble guy myself...

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:43 PM
I would vote for him if I could. Sadly he is a one state candidate... or is he? Dum dum dum!!

I consider Colbert and Jon Stewart a breath of fresh air in the terrible and stupifying TV "news" shows here...

One gets more information and better analysis of recent political events from TDS and CR than from actual "news" shows.

I mean they talked about Hillary's breasts for about a full week...on CNN, MSNBC and FOX... I mean come on, and they want to be taken as serious sources of news?

Laughable.

BBC for me and the net are actual sources of REAL news.
Rant off :)

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:33 PM
Well, yes, but then I take them home and show them my collection of paddles, leashes, collars and handcuffs. Also my rotating bed in the shape of a heart.

Usually they run screaming from my apt. by then and am not hassled again.

bigsmile

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:25 PM
Yeah Chicago is ok as far as american cities go.
I just heard from a buddy of mine that the flats closed... So there really isnt anywhere to go out and drink.

That would make Saint Louiee a terrible place to live...

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:04 PM
Yo! I vil tret u liek a pincez!
I be hav gret member to plz u!
Yo! Hit me up!
Holla!

I find that women respond very well to this email, and usually I get email with their naked pictures in response.

Just copy and paste it into an enail you are sending to someone.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:30 PM
Sorry not gonna happen. People are too materialistic, too involved in the rat race, to finally in their later years burn out and die of a heart attack and no one caring.

Sorry to rain on the parade here - please continue with the fantasy happy

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:29 PM
Obviously a psycho mass killer from the pictures noway

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:27 PM
Better review:
http://ijustfinishedreading.tribe.net/thread/39ff01b7-45bb-4d80-bdd9-1d5b0d6e86cb

Sorry for length :-D

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:21 PM
Go read Dark Sky Legion by William Barton.

It is one of the better sci fi books, and better yet it doesnt have a happy ending. Heck, the future it portrays is pretty terrible.

But it has an interesting sub plot.

The pilot of a police ship is immortal... because the ship computer has DNA and memories stored in its data banks, and so whenever the guy dies he is cloned (or resurrected) and the clone's brain injected with memories of past lives (but not how he died or whatever was not uploaded to the ship's data bank).

I heartily recommend this to anybody who loves a good plotline and good sci fi ideas. The book is pretty adult, with swear words, religion, and other such adult fare par for the course.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Sky-Legion-William-Barton/dp/0553296167/ref=sr_1_1/102-3152116-1568933?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193030365&sr=8-1

Now go and buy this book Livingby beats... if that's your real name :tongue:

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:16 PM
Actually with my drivers that I installed Vista is very good.
I dont really use it to its full potential - I turned off all the silly effects etc.

But all games and programs work fine.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:14 PM
And oh my goodness someone other than me saw Football Factory.

Props :-D

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:16 PM
9th Company or 9 ROTA in russian
about experiences of soviet troops in Afghanistan, from training to combat. One of the better war movies I've seen.

Lost Command
great american movie about the french war in Algeria in the 50's, with Anthony Quinn - his best role. And Claudia Cardinale ^^ She is so hot :-D

Asterix the Gaul
french animated movie about the adventures of a pair of gallic warriors fighting Rome; best animated movie ever made. There is also a newer one called Asterix and the Vikings or some such; also great.

Taalavisota - about finns defending their country from Soviet invasion in WW2.

Any Louis de Funes movie - he made a zillion comedies, with the most popular being the Gendarme series.

Janosik - polish movie about the adventures of a highlander who becomes a leader of a lovable band of robbers.

For off beat comedy, see or purchase Coupling - it's on PBS stations in the US or buy the DVD's - probably the best sitcom ever made (perhaps after Scrubs).

There that should get you going.