There's also this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tkRETPXNPlI

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:57 PM
If we achieve atmosphere like this in an MLS match I will die a happy man:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MeY575iliJw

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:53 PM
But while here you might also get involved in your local MLS scene...

Nothing beats a (good) live footy match!

drinker

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:53 PM
Man...

I live for Saturday and Sunday games...
I am getting into the Serie A more and more as the technical quality of the players is just a sight to behold. And AC Milan is sucking this season - its a great time to watch Serie A!

The Premiership still seems a bit of the ol' 'kick and run'...except for my beloved Arsenal who play champagne football...even without Henry to finish their chances.

Of course in the US and Canada it is obligatory to have Fox Soccer Channel in your TV cable box lineup...

So what I am saying is that I am an addict. I have actually told women not to come over if a good match was in prospect on the weekend...

Yes it's that bad laugh

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:33 PM
Maybe you need to grow some balls and take an action that will tell her what you think about her - that you want her as something more than a friend.

I don't mean anything bad, I mean TALK to her in a serious way.

It is possible she is just teasing you for the heck of it - there are women players out there too who mess with guys :wink:

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:24 PM
D00d?!!?!

Have you seen the girl pro gamers?
Mmmmmmmmmmm

http://kotaku.com/gaming/pro-gaming/girl-gamers-reality-tv-show-111998.php

I could go FPS hardcore there :-D

There are girl gamers - its a myth that they don't exist. You might have even been fragged by one online and not realized that sexy chick just popped a cap in you *** laugh

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:20 PM
Usually its the couple's kids who suffer the most...

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:20 PM
Disagree.

Whoever invested more emotionally in a relationship has it worse.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:19 PM
It's because life sucks man... and then you die. Fact!

Get a hobby, enjoy life, and you should find that a woman will magically join you in the process.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:17 PM
The real secret is to NOT put in the effort... at least at first.

Girls HATE desperate and needy and clingy guys...

What needs to happen is for the girl in question to start getting interested in you. Once that happens, then you need to play hard to get or at least not the clingy guy... Just be yourself... Crack jokes, take her to a dinner, or better yet cook for her, but if you see a fault feel free to point it out...in a nice way.

Of course the trick is to get the girl interested in you. I will get back to you on that one laugh

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:06 PM
Wiltard you are an addict :-D

I understand though - there was a period in my life when I really wanted to be a pro gamer and join a team. Hardcore man!

But RTS don't have many prizes; not as many as FPS and FPS is not my thing...

Of course if I was Korean I would be a SC addict and pwn joo n00bs for big money on national TV kekekekekekeke

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:56 PM
Hi barbiebs!

I am sorry but what history should i seek? Can you enlighten me, as I do not know exactly what you are talking about. What is the reason that you personally believe in that we should be in Iraq?

What I am asking you is to be a bit more specific please as Iraq has a, what, 2000 year history and it is hard for me to pick up the exact moment or age I should study?

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:17 PM
If you want to keep them coming...

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:16 PM
goodness sake my paragraphs...

press that enter key please...bigsmile

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 03:57 PM
In a small town it is hard. Perhaps for a weekend plan away and spend a day in a big city - be a tourist basically.

A break from a routine, and it could be fun. Go to museums, restaurants, scenic spots, etc.

Then come with a new and refreshed attitude come back to your small town.

Internet is great for chatting with people, but it is hard to find somebody from your region...

As LexFontayne says, the first rule of JSH is: "No one will reply to your email unless you live a bazillion miles away!"

Or something like that.

The best way to meet people in a big city if you are brand new and don't know anybody is to go get an active hobby with people.

Ballroom dancing. Shooting competition. Foreign language lessons. And many others.

Good luck!

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 03:27 PM
Hahaha

We got no proof who is an arsonist, or indeed if there ARE arsonists, but hell, we will just blame al Kaida anyway!

We are FOX NEWS!

laugh

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 03:26 PM
Interesting reactions to my question; thanks.

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/27/07 03:19 PM
Must have been al Kaida laugh