Community > Posts By > Timorek

Timorek's photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:21 AM
yeah good point...

Timorek's photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:20 AM
the idiot who started this thread mailed me claiming that because there is a webpage existing on this stuff it must be legal.

yeah,

PIRATEBAY / CRACKEDVERSION<program name> sounds legal to me.

so **** off retards ok?

Timorek's photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:19 AM
bunch of idiots hahaha

Timorek's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:38 PM
go with avast and zonealarm.
both free.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:48 PM
Watch out - this is gangsta, so f-bombs are dropped.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yH8b5ruc_-E

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:33 PM
those are just the latest in the whole history of this kind of commercials.

if i remember correctly there was one in which the food actually screamed in pain when bitten by a kid... muahaha i am evil.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:15 PM
These are the ones where the food products, like cookies or hamburgers, talk to the people (mostly kids) who will eat them.
Or sing until evil kids eat them.
"Eat me!"

Truly disturbing.

I love those.

I just posted this because this site has become not weird enough for my tastes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zkKN5xo3178

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 05:03 PM
genius

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:23 PM
yeah please do not post illegal stuff here ok?

kthnxbye

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:22 PM
ummmm
can we stick to legal shareware stuff?

cuz this is beginning to smell like trouble...

dont haxorz if yoo dont know wha yoo doin!!!

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:21 PM
PC is best.

moving on...

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:12 PM
100 bottle of beer....in my pants... 100 bottles of beeeeer...you oh ... 99 bottles of beer in my paaaants...

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:55 AM
they are not toast, sorry.

they have the backing of many government big wigs, and kick back a lot of money to the republican party. those trigger happy yahoos will stay in iraq till the end.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:54 AM
"thats war liberals!"

ahahahahahahahahhahaa i havent laughed so hard in ages, thanks! :tongue: what was the point of this post - if it was to make me laugh, success! :tongue:

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:38 AM
you mean they use SOME real meat in their burgers? i swear their burgers taste just like the cardboard they are packaged in...

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:32 AM
very cute :-D

who says fairy tales never happen in real life?

Timorek's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:16 PM
LOL

in USA they make the patients sign the forms (printed in really small letters) that state that ultimately the patient is responsible for payment of services. So if a medical insurance doesnt want to pay, tough cookie, buddy, they sic the collection agency on you (even if you are working through on the case with the insurance company).

ALL western european medical systems are superior to the american model. You will get your doctor visit promptly and emergencies are takern care of right there and then. And it costs you nothing (thats what you pay taxes for).

Of course there are countries that have much worse medical care than the USA - Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Republic of Congo...

Timorek's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:56 PM
sounds desperate so i will pass :tongue:

seriously ask on a wed for a fri date got it?

ahhhhh i love the forums glasses

Timorek's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:12 PM
"tonight we were argueing and he hit me so i called the police and they arrested him. now im worried he's going to be extremely mad when he gets out and idk what he might do or what's going to happen"

go to your mom's, girlfriend, aunt whatever if he even looks at you funny.

sorry there is only 1 way to justify man hitting a woman - self defense, if woman is crazy and is coming at a man with a knife or a gun. short of that - sorry, not justified.

tell your husband that he should get treatment - failing that, you are getting a divorce.

Timorek's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:09 PM
from "their" partners

grammar nazi out...

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13