Community > Posts By > Timorek

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:56 PM
I might go there next fri or sat so feel free to cyber stalk me. To those who dont know, its a wonderfully cheezy place with drunk men ogling the female bartenders who take it all in stride and have fun with the foggies :D

it is pretty wild though, and if the bartender doesnt like you the water sprinkler is on.... so be nice :D

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:49 PM
welcome

just got on this site myself today and am having a blast. make sure to check out the forums drinker

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:46 PM
living is so right we men are not catty nor gossipy at all...nuh uhh...

oh my living those glasses make you look ridiculous. and that shirt is sooo 1970's... and what is that camera, digital 1989 model? I am telling you this as a FRIEND :D

seriously, men are catty as HELL. none of you worked in an office environment in a company hq or something? men gossip more than women i swear!

and oh yeah living i was just kidding...about the camera comments :D

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:44 PM
this man is my ... dare i say it... a role model.
just enough sarcasm mixed in with bitterness and (preferably very light unless really drunk or zonked on coke) bdsm to float my boat.

sir, i salute you!

i love this site!bigsmile

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:31 PM
hey i just discovered the site

am busy reading all the funny forum topics and literally laughing aloud.... REALLY loud....

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:09 PM
and all those soccer matches on sundays drinker

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:08 PM
in many companies i been to, there is more management than actual workers (i.e. people who actully DO stuff to make the company tick) in an office building.

dont worry, just find another job - its all about the money and life quality after work.

cheers!

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:03 PM
hawt laugh glasses :heart:

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:01 PM
this is the greatest site evar!!

i am now in the process of reading the legendary have you had sex today thread.

i am in heaven.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:59 PM
it must be different for a guy with man boobs noway

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:21 PM
"dont be scared, we dont bite,, well, i do,, and so do a few others, and i aint had my shots, neither have they,, but welcome to the nuthouse anyway"

um....er....somebody hug me ohwell

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:27 PM
and thanks for the welcome all glasses

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:05 AM
woo hoo yeee thats enough...

ok my throat hurts. i have a giant hangover and can barely watch boca-river soccer match.

say yoo shure ah kute!flowerforyou

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:40 AM
"Anyone up for karaoke tonight?"

you are one brave lady. hearing me sing is an experience you never forget.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:38 AM
vista is getting better for me.

i play a lot of computer games and I had some weird hang ups online, but downloading a few (ok a LOT) of drivers fixed this up.

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:36 AM
If you say no then I dare you to go to a home Chicago Fire game. I guarantee you will have a blast!

OK so I am a fanatic and Fox Soccer Channel is always either on or taped - its an addiction :-D

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:29 AM
flowerforyou

Timorek's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:28 AM
yeah just want to say that I agree - very nice site, so simple, so nice looking, so well coded - thumbs up!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next