Community > Posts By > Timorek

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:34 PM
Yes, America is in decline because of these nasty terrible illegal immigrants. Who pick fruits, do manual work, cook in fast food joints, repair roofs and do handyman stuff.

The decline of America has nothing to do with the fact that we are led by a clearly retarded person, that our politicians in Congress make laws to benefit Saudi Arabia, Israel and international corporations and not us, the citizens, or the war in Iraq.

Nope.

It is all the fault of Jose and Maria. Waterboard them I say. bigsmile laugh bigsmile

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:32 PM
Kucinich or Ron Paul.

The rest are mouthpieces of international big business, big oil and AIPAC. Whether Democrat or Republican.

Plus I want a good looking woman to represent America in the world. And Guiliani dressing as a woman is not exactly what I have in mind when I said that laugh

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:29 PM
Ahem.

I would consider not claiming our American system is superior to the European parliamentary system, because look who is the president of USofA....

This guy speaks worse english than my friend from Poland. And said friend does not speak english at all...

laugh

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:27 PM
Yawn.

Who do you think works most of the manual jobs at the US farms, american farmers? Puh-lease?

Who is picking the fruits? Americans?

Without this illegal immigration get ready for your produce prices to double at your store.

Have a nice day.

bigsmile

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:46 PM
Hello!
I'm Dave Chapelle!

And this is another episode of "Keepin' it real"!

Timorek's photo
Mon 11/05/07 09:51 AM
And one more thing.

The bodyguards for the president and any official visiting Iraq do not use this guy's company's body armor - they use the Dragon body armor...

Timorek's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:11 PM
Bought the DVD myself...

It was a LucasArts production... what do you expect?
By today's standards, Star Wars: A New Hope is still great and wasn't it made in the late 1970's?

Timorek's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:09 PM
Never got into this show.

Not funny at all.

Laugh track is terrible.

I may be the only one in America who could care less about "this show about nothing".

Timorek's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:09 PM
This show was first made as the latino "La fea mas bella".

The whole show is a rip off and is stolen from that telenovela; the ugly betty character looks exactly the same in both versions.

Timorek's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:04 PM
Yeah...

This scumbag makes inferior body armor for US troops. But because he is a big Republican party donor, all the tests that were done by Army authorities resulted in his body armor being "better"...

There were cases reported of soldiers ditching this crap and asking their families for the Dragon (superior) body armor, but their officers told them that if they were hurt in that armor they would NOT receive any benefits from the Army...

This scumbag also did a bat mitzvah for his little girl during which Aerosmith, 50cent, Tom Petty and others performed. I sh*t you not.

This human piece of sh*t is now going to jail, where all Republican traitors to the USofA belong.

Timorek's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:59 PM
thanks for posting this

and bon appetit!

happy

Timorek's photo
Sat 11/03/07 08:48 AM
Remember - Dr. Cox is the angel, Kelso is the evil one!

Timorek's photo
Fri 11/02/07 05:06 PM
Dr. Cox is my personal hero.
Nothing is more fun than to act like Dr Cox in real life.

explode laugh

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:53 PM
I love waiting a few months and buying games for that price :-D

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:52 PM
Thing is it is much more important to be average and healthy than thin and sick.

Walking a mile a day is a good start.

Anything that gets the butt moving is not bad in my book laugh

Also, I keep saying to substitute the junk foods and snacks with something else.

In my case, cereals do the trick. They fill you up, many of them have fruit, raisins etc in them, and they gotta be better than say snickers bars...

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:22 PM
Hi Becca.

Well, in my opinion diets alone just do not work. There is no magic bullet method. And most diets peddled are in my opinion crap...

It's a combination of things. Eating less junk food and high calorie foods, trying to exercise 3-5 times per week, healthier lifestyle...

When I worked at my last job, instead of going to a lunch and stuffing myself with typical fast food crap I started going outside for 30-40 minutes. And then ate my sandwich at my desk while working :-D

I am not a big fan of diets, and pills that mess with one's metabolism frankly scare me...

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:18 PM
But I don't think so.

It is the number of subscribers per 100 people.

Correct?

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:18 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh....

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 08:29 PM
It is a classic

In the beginning lets you know even during the opening credits that this is a classic.

The grandma overtaking all the cars stuck in traffic, Michael Bolton listening to threatening rap over the radio, gleam in his eyes, and then turning down the volume as a car passes close...

Classic!

Didja all see his MUCH BETTER MOVIE, Idiocracy?

Timorek's photo
Thu 11/01/07 08:25 PM
OpenMind your post made me chuckle.

That does not happen too often - good job.

You win... well... something.

drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13