Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:55 PM
hmm im here for dating...lol joking..i only have one friend and if i wanted to date her i could. but i let all that unfold

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:49 PM
things....typo

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:47 PM
this is one of those YOU questions that only you can answer. its like a woman might not be feeling good so a guy thats her "type" talks to her but she not feeling him cuz she not feeling good. and theres the type of place you at like i neva take a woman out to the movies on a first date cuz its to loud and cant get to know her no chemistry...then the is thinks you two say when yall meet. for example he might say he like power rangers and you get turned off. but if you gave him a chance he likes dinner 4 2.

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:37 PM
.....i would comment but when you stop putting your self down and havin cofidence then you good. and this woman that imtimadates you thats crazy when you take a woman on a date you suppose to let her know what kind of man you are in her mind and she happend to see something other than a confident take charge male. when she shes you a alpha male she thinks twice about being the way she is to you.

have fun

thatplayer89

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:25 PM
hmm well all i can say is show body language that you not feeling a guy so you dont have to get to da second date. and also just tell a guy on a date that you wanna be friends instead of keeping his hopes up. AND if this guy becomes your friend teach him that he needs a edge and he cant be passive.

have fun

thatplayer89

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:33 PM
its called neggin. but i wouldnt try to neg a woman when i first come up to her especally with that opener. i tend to neg after i get her number you must remember that you want the female to be attracted to you lol but im sure you know alot of negs...i hope they better than this. BUT if i happend to say that and she ask how? i would say because the dogs hair is very elegant and...wait thats just creepy man.

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 03:15 PM
oh! thanks for the info.

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 03:08 PM
0_0 im not a master player....but i would really like someone to answer my question what is a wannabe player?

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 03:03 PM
i think justin sounds a bit like me but older. he is cocky a alpha male. and has confidence. hmm much respect for you i would not use that tic tac toe thing tho.

neg- to pick on a woman in a joking manner

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 02:53 PM
i rarely give complements to women i want to meet and get to know. almost all the time the woman gets the same compelment like you are so beautiful. i tend to give praise to something that no man will think about like if she has a nice pair of jeans id be like wow you have some fashion sense bout time some women in style. and for teasing its odd how you women bash on my thread about teasing a woman now you say its ok? wow.. but yea i tease women but its about small things..

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 02:42 PM
que tal? i dont understand this post but its cool and there is no such thing as a wanna be player. i mean it just dont make sense..

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 05:21 PM
must have been aimed at me

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:14 AM
haha...aight good luck trying to steal peoples gf. i hope that foot fits when that big guy kick you

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:56 AM
haha you cool im a add u to my friendlist

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:52 AM
LMFHAO! nah player no matter if you a PICK UP ARTIST. you wouldnt take my girls i would give you a week with my girl and you wouldnt take her. im not controling im just like we doing this kinda guy

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:47 AM
lmao i feel you but id let them do it themself lmao i wouldnt charge either thats a jerk move. but do you really pick up chicks at da bar

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:32 AM
damn women complaining.....if its such a big deal dump him. KINO-the art of touching. if he aint doing it right then get a new man cuz no matter how hard women try to hide it they like being touched

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:22 AM
but i doubt you could steal my girls.

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:19 AM
well im controlling..but i never got a complaint. the only classifacation l can put for a jerk is a cheater..

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:05 AM
aight i would have to say this. what is a jerk? i am a in the middle guy with my women nice and mean. so i been called a asshole but i still get women on me. are you guys talking about men that cheat on their women and the girl knows? WHAT IS A JERK?