Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:17 PM
well for me i think its false...i feel that if i want a woman i will try and get her all you can do is try...if she make money good for me! if she got nice cars good for me! whats to be intmated about

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:12 PM
nice guys dont finish last nor do jerks YOU let your self finish last YOU let womem ask for this and that. its all about you. YOU let women hold out on sex you let women run all over you. so its all about what YOU decide..

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:01 PM
i agree with fineporcelin only you can decide what you should do...i dont know your man so i cant not judge him for what he does..i mean put it like this you been with him for 2 years he must make you happy. BUT one small thing you want to end it? there has to be more reasons why you feel that way. ONLY you can make the discison. why ask for a opinon here when people are being biased and dont know anything about the guy to say "leave him" take all the qualitys he has and take da qualitys of a new guy.

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:02 PM
WHY ARE YOU TELL THIS WOMAN WHAT CHOICE SHE SHOULD MAKE WHEN YOU DONT KNOW DA MALES PART OF THE STORY LET HER MAKE HER ON DISCISION

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:52 PM
i dont know why you giving this woman so much pity...she allready know what to do

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:28 AM
luckly for me i never had a problem..and i think alot is worng with me i put it like this you like me for who i am or buss off i dont have a problem getting women so im hardly ever single. i used to be a shy nice guy then i changed

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:13 AM
i agree with angel take some distance..

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:10 AM
i was wondering if you told him you loved him? BUT i can not give you advice on this i will not tell you to break up or stay. instead why not ask him how he got hurt in the past? i mean you been with him for two years and he has not said i love you that is not a problem. why pressure a guy to love you? and do you know how hard it is to say i love you when you mean it? ITS HARD. so give him time

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:46 PM
why dont you get a woman that likes video games to?

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:42 PM
aint no such thing as soulmates many people have ideas of how their man and woman should be so when that person falls in love you feel like shes perfect but then it goes bad.. i belive in MAN and WOMAN

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:36 PM
sex sex and more sex

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:28 PM
well most men do they see you in that dress they think sex. and to me there is nothing worng with expecting sex on the first date. because its your choice to do it or not. BUT if he just bust out i wanna have sex then hes just a guy that expects it. but if the guy is smooth and calm and causual about it what do you do

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:20 PM
im the best

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 05:31 PM
i agree with gypsy..a little bit but a concert is loud and is not good for convo. but doing something different instead of the old fashion way is the way to go

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 05:27 PM
hmm good question. i would say not to take her to a resturant first just my opinon why not go to somewhere where you can walk or take her shopping with you..to me when i go on my dates i tend to make them laugh ALOT. and i try to learn more about her. i know you people disaprove of this but i pick on her too. and for some reason the call me and tell me thats the best date they had. i mean i cant really explain why I have them come back but its not wise to ask others how to make a woman come back..

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 05:12 PM
hehe i was thinking about it and what if you just be cool with her friends to get what you want? hehe you can date one of her friends..hehe im a start doing that

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 05:03 PM
personaly i would not ask a woman that question or plan to because i know that that the woman i met and date from here is better than any woman here and if it dont work out then i still have my profile out. and it seems over possesive.

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 04:47 PM
oh but you people judge me on my grammar but you picking on this guy for talking about it? can you say twofaced?

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:04 AM
no im a 18 year old who doesnt spend my time in a dating site. i spend my time having fun and being with my gf. BUT HBK and that thing i dont know if its a man or woman but its wearing brown..love to come here and write in every chatroom on here

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:57 AM
i dont belive in love in first sight but i belive in lust and attraction in the first look. like many women i talk to they say love takes a long time to come along.