Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:10 PM
now. i mean i kinda dont have anything else to say. women that complian about there guy treating them bad date the same type of guy each time. i dont have time to debate about this but its true

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:06 PM
ok sweetheart since im on my phone i will explian the game to you in two post. YOU date the same type of guy each time you no what you want but you date the same guys. date different types and this wont happen. and being nice dont work so stop it.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:00 PM
too bad im far away and too young. i wish you had aim

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 04:54 PM
im back! and i feel that you should not wait for love or a man. if you alone then go out to a place you like and start convo. and your age you should be married not to be rude .

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 04:48 PM
i dont really come here much but i should be one of the youngest men here im only 18. and im sure im the hottest

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:03 PM
ok..i think the first definiton relates to me. but at the sametime i do spend to much time worrying about myself. and how i look..but im mad that i do have a feminie side..now im just cooky tonite

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:26 PM
..meh im speechless..i need to talk with someone

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:22 PM
GRR...DAMN... DAMN...im a metrosexual! is this normal?

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:20 PM
oh...i was wondering because my cousin was on myspace and he saw this guy and he said he metrosexual. i asked him what it means he said a guy who is straight who looks gay but isnt and has a high fashon sense. now i guess im a metrosexual then i thought it was something wierd

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:15 PM
eww eww ewww ewww ewww! is this site full of old women? thats one reason no one wants to meet ppl...fro jsh

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:08 PM
whats a metrosexual?

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:07 PM
just a bit of advice. JUST DONT TELL ANYONE. now if a woman you want to talk to sees no hair what she going to do ask what happend to ya hair? man its about what you feel about you.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:00 PM
love is a so called feeling. people say it comes from the heart....its all in your mind. love is a feeling that cause young women to say i love you but yet they just 15. love is a feeling of deep passon and determination for a being. love is lust and perversion. what love is only you can decide

that player

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:52 PM
hmm dump the guy. if all those months have been a test, wtf this topic makes me sick if the guy not attracted to you because of who you are and because you nothing like his exs and he cant get over that cheatin fact DUMP HIM!. if he learned from his mistakes he should know how a woman cheats...but i wont go there

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:41 PM
that women are never hard to get. and being funny all the time people dont respect you. and dont ever ask a woman to get married. being something you not is not good. dress your best.. um...never pull out a gun in front of people..wished you would had concentrated more in 4th grade..

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:03 PM
im saying you going to be 25 on this site still lonely....depending on if you going to date women

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 05:08 PM
OH and never ever tell a woman you wanna be serious let her do it. there is so much i should say but i got to get dressed...

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 05:08 PM
OH and never ever tell a woman you wanna be serious let her do it. there is so much i should say but i got to get dressed...

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 05:05 PM
HAHAHA....aight for your inexperince that sucks im glad you going to collge but. TALK TO WOMEN MAKE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN..dude you going to be 25 and on this site because you wanted to be patient. and you being to wary of your past. talk to women and you wont have to worry about no exp. this way you feel alot comfatable with a new girl. i dont know what to say but good luck man.. and have fun.

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:57 PM
oh and im not lonely im a so called playa remember:P

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25