Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:06 PM
no im sorry i mean go out and date man. there are real women here but they all old here. try myspace. but for real go out and try to get women

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:56 PM
and if you say for the first date then get ready to keep doing it because you are in here mind the provider. its ok to be the provider as long as she not using you and you aint getting nothing back

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:52 PM
lets put it this way. a first date is about good impression and if she has fun with you. if you are creative then you dont have to pay money im creative and women but one all said they had a good time.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:42 PM
takes me about 2 hours to get ready. and 3 hours for the second date ha ha

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:40 PM
1.i make sure i match. 2 i spray axe on my neck and wrist.3. clean my apt.4 text the woman to get ready for a fun date. brush my teeth and then i watch tv. then time for the date

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:27 PM
thank you sincere. but i do get the women im a well rounded man as you said. but im a one woman man. and i am a real womans kind of guy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:23 PM
ok im done trying to help you. but the least you can do is try it and then see what happens. and then tell us about it. if not then keep waiting

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:20 PM
you go to PLACES you like you begin convo to see if he is ok to give your number. then talk on the phone how his personalliy is. and take it from there

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:16 PM
its easy its just like a job so one job dont hire you are you going to breakdown and not try another. you going to to get a job. its the same with finding some one if they not good oh well. but at your age you dont have time for games.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:11 PM
lets me put it in my eyes. i work two jobs to save for college and pay rent i may be busy. but if i see a nice looking woman i will say hi and begin convo. and i give my number she dont call i dont care next woman. I TRIED. why cant you

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:05 PM
ok this is getting absurd. if you want someone special you got to get him. YOU MAKING EXCUSES. my dad told me to never say you cant ever. if you dont try then you stay alone. whats hard about givin your card nothing. take chances and live life to be happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:59 PM
i say dont pay. BUT at the same time why cant you take her to the park why cant you take her to a fun place thats free. i never take women to eat. i take them too have fun. and get to know each other. no money needed for that

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:48 PM
are you seriously thankin me or are you mocking me because i think i know everything. if you are thanking me its no problem glad i could help

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:44 PM
go out and get a real woman. you too young to worry about when a woman going to come online. you should have asked for her number.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:40 PM
what are these games that you guys are talking about? whats the meaning

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:37 PM
i also understand that you work and have a kid. but why cant you do this go up to guys and say hi and give your number. talk on the phone and see if they boyfriend material you want. thats easy.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:34 PM
that is true i understand. that thats why i said go to a place you like. i write poetry so i go to clubs to meet women because they share the same thing. but still its still easy you makin excuses. if you really want it get it...

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:24 PM
I LOVE IT. i dont know why you cant make friends but man you have confidence and with that i bet you can get any woman you want. i think you can make alot of friends if you just do it.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:18 PM
respect please..now i ask you am i right or worng. it seems because of my age you cant accept advice from me.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:15 PM
my age does not matter its common knowlege. if you want something try hard to get it. i wanted a girlfriend i got one. you want a friend or man go get it. being alone is something you can change being blind you cant

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25