Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:42 AM
BUT did you bother to ask your friend if she is intrested in him? isnt she the one that introduced you two. sorry to say this but if a guy not intrested i know you women can tell. But dont worry about it

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:39 AM
okay...now i have one question. did you at least tell him you was into him? if you really liked him you would have told him And you also have to make it seem like you into him he cant do it alone. but it seems that your "friend" has him

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:29 AM
BUT one last thing i beg you to do is tell him he cant be being all nice and all..now i dont know anything about him..but tell him the facts so he dont do the same to another woman

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:26 AM
now you know this was going to happen..this guy is to nice for you. so why do you keep leting him do it but you know you just want to be friends? i would just have to tell him the truth you dont want to go on a trip with him tell him that he is trying to hard just relax. i mean there is nothing to say about this because you let this get this far now he wants you but you dont want him..so id just cut of all contact if its really that big of a deal that you cant go.

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:02 AM
but if she has to talk bad about you she dont respect you. but i wont go into that.

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:00 AM
i feel that you should be cool with her friends. I had the same problem my ex happend to be with her pals and when i came they would not leave. so i broke up with her,but the next time i will tell a woman beforehand that if her friends going to butt in with our relationship then we should end this. i feel that we are equal but im the womans man so she should care a tad bit about me more than her friends. BUT why not try to know her friends

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:48 AM
I can see that you people dont respect ppls views on things now i want to hear yours..how do you get a womans number,how do you keep her into you?, does being a nice guy work. let me hear your views. because its not fair to bash on my threads when all im doing is saying my views

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:40 AM
i mean we all have certain ways how to get numbers. you all have your opinons but why bash on me? to tell ME how to do things when i dated more women than most adults here is crazy. i dont need to grow up and im not teaching anybody how to do anything its just my view on how i do things. maybe it works on young women but still most of the things i say work. im different i dont handle my relationships and how i treat women how you people do if its such a problem make a thread how you get numbers

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:29 AM
? wtf its a joke im not looking 4 a married woman get that straight. and i have a girlfriend so I NEED NO ADVICE HOW TO GET WOMEN...DAMN CAN YOU JUST BE POSITIVE

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:21 AM
...? and this relates to da topic how

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:17 AM
it has nothing to do with the convo...im talking about asking openended questions i mean whats a convosation when you and a woman says no and yes..that mean you gotta ask ova 50 questions. but you ask a open ended question you can have a convo..

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:55 AM
wow every thing i say is judged? IM 18 how u expect me 2 type? latin? spanish..anyway kojack i get what i want also..so i dont see why getting mad

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:41 AM
ok...kojack then what happens after u get her number? u call her she yells who the fuk is this. sure you can just ask. but note even if you call her whats da odds of her just telling you 2 bug off? alot, you game da woman up and get da number if u do it good she will remember u....

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:36 AM
what u mean by that chris

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:31 AM
and my confidence is good...but thanks 4 da tips to help others

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:28 AM
lmao aight i know how 2 get a shy girl i just wasnt unsure..for a sec

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:24 AM
and another thing nice guys allways complain i bought her everything and no sex. BUT what does a nice guy do? ask 4 sex he askes to kiss her most women dont like dat. and the nice guy will neva get it cuz for one the woman doesnt respect him enough cuz he had to ask for sex she feels he is not man enough..nice guys need to change some of thier ways

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:18 AM
slik! read my first thread...

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:09 AM
oh and 4 what u said about email and its less scary 4 her instead of giving her number. i feel that if you talking to a woman you have 2 have her feel confatable with you if shes scared then thats alot going on that u didnt say right. i mean if she say no dont worry about it talk 2 a girl more betta

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:59 AM
shy girls are great but tend to be boring and u got to try harder with them i cant do it. im a make a thread about it