Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:18 PM
RIGHT. i know alot about realtionships not to sound young but im a player. i know alot about relationships because i been in alot. some serious some not but i learned alot. and i have many female friends. i will not go on about it

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:12 PM
no my parents didnt take care of me. and i feel that i know alot on relationships sorry to say it. but i tell the people who write the post at times that only you can answer that question. if i dont know it i wont post a comment trust me

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:02 PM
so how am i suppose to speak when i have something to say

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:00 PM
my parents didnt buy them it was allways the somebody to step in "oh what a poor child someone should do something" so dont talk to me about my parents.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:56 PM
i tried that jess but i get the old im young i shouldnt get advice talk each time. jess what if i put 45 for my age then what

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:53 PM
im not a college student im saving money to go my grades are good. and i wont take aid. i prefer hard work instead of the easy way thank you

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:50 PM
ok my parent. did not send me to school nor did i get clothes i may have got food but thats it. the rest i had to do all by myself. so i better myself each day and everyday dont curse at me

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:46 PM
and i read books all the time i have no problems but having add. but a question whenever i give advice how come no one says that i am worng instead it im 18 i dont know anything. if you feel what i am saying is worng tell me the right way its suppose to be

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:42 PM
and i dont have all the answers notice you never see me in any other topic besides this one. this is my area where im good at. maybe more than older adults so to speak. but my point is to treat me like i am. dont mention my age.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:38 PM
im a very educated man and it really does not matter your age. but to me this site is for friends. there are many old people here i feel this site is not for dating. and should a person do it its crazy.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:34 PM
and when you people give the worng answer then what they forced to belive what you say. and im here to give advice. i dont have these probs. and nor will i have the problems that you guys have

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:29 PM
that does not have anything to do with me. understand im going to school for this kind of stuff. understand that its weird for me to here older people having probs. we have young people here to but they just the same. answer your own question

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:26 PM
makes me feel bad that i have to pay for people that are not happy in a few years. you guys get old and sick when you elderly. that comes out my pay check. be merry have fun.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:23 PM
all im saying is help yourself or read a book about your problem. it seems that everybody sad but good friends. and then they have to ask a question that someone answered years ago. how is it i know the answer but a older adult don t

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:01 PM
this must be the website to pout and shout.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:57 PM
my advice go out and get a woman by the time you meet someone here you could have met 10 women. and if you cant get a woman outside what make you think you can get a woman here

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:53 PM
im the only player in this website. um just talk to me if you need tips how to be keen on the game

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:45 PM
the last date i went on i took my girl to the beach and went to this pizza place where the pizza is real big and we fed each other. then we went to a bar...then my place

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:13 PM
exactly jess.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:09 PM
no im sorry i mean go out and date man. there are real women here but they all old here. try myspace. but for real go out and try to get women

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25