Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:08 AM
well first things first i feel its a woman and women have something between their legs and most guys want to get to it so thats why they get more dates and its very rarely for a woman to go up to a guy...but anyway i dont work hard 4 a reply..i just take the rude guy way and they allways reply. BUT i really dont care if i get one..

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:05 AM
funny but thank you oldsage

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:56 PM
you know what im going to keep the numbers now

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:21 PM
i can say that i dont keep thier numbers i used to do it when i was 16 but usually the female will call me to see whats up.

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:18 PM
and i thought you was sweet lulu? why do you want to give me a hard time? just for that you lose you sweetness award for today

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:14 PM
i will make another thread about it later on with no IMing slang

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:08 PM
barbie..im 18 thats all you have to be to be here i think

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:05 PM
i dont joke about learning disabitys when i have attention defict disorder myself...theres your reason why my grammar and spelling is messed up. ps...alanna i hope that woman in the pic is not you because she is beautiful

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:59 PM
thank you silk lol this ADD must be getting to me

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:56 PM
i cant really explain it but i never had to tell a woman im ready to take our realtionship to a new level for me it just happens. and since i dont plan to get married i wont say that and when i feel that the woman im with i want to have a baby with i will tell her. But im to young to be worryied about kids so...

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:49 PM
so are you women going to answer my question..you would rather have a boring guy than a intresting guy..excuss my spelling

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:44 PM
she called instanty and asked me why i didnt ask for her number i told her.....i got it now. now i left some parts out but i still got her number and she was years older than me..so thanks shadow for making me have a little fun today

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:41 PM
thank you shadow as a matter of fact i went out today at a resturant and told this "woman" im really diggin her lips but theres something different about them she looks at me wierd and i laughed and told her she has bbq sauce on her bottom lip. she laughs and we start talking during the convosation she ask me how old i was i told her 18. she says 27 we both start laughing. but i told her i had to leave and it was a pleasure talking to her i gave her my number and left next thing you know she calls instant

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:31 PM
may i ask why barbie? why would you shut the door. are you telling me you like the same old dinner and the same old roses every valintines day? are you women telling me that you would date every guy because they all the same? what are you trying to say that being unique and creative makes women leave? I THINK NOT

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:25 PM
untill*

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:22 PM
man seriously i think you should quit. you 45 and have not found a woman? i put it like this when i was a nice guy and never talked to any woman i decided to not go into the house into i got 4 numbers. you gotta try harder,personally i know im 18 but you 45 why waste your time on here when every hour you spend you waste finding a woman in your area outside. or just date women your age

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:09 PM
thank you for your views

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:32 AM
i know this is a dumb question but why wont u date him

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:25 AM
1. because the things i say i have tested myself and others have to..i have many women friends so i ask then about this stuff and i have many male friends..and i get thier views and i gatherd all this info since i was 15. i used to be da nice guy then a player..and know i know what i want. and silk thats what i said if u have a good personally then you want them. like you want a man thats funny nice and all its exactly what i said

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:58 AM
women are not shy...its just a tradition and sterotype that a man has 2 start a convosation..but if you want a woman 2 come up to you you got to be different. like when im at poetry clubs i bring a deck of cards and most times women come up to me and ask if i do magic..and then we take it from there