Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:40 AM
now on the other hand if a man or a woman is playing hard to get because they feel you not worth it...then its their loss

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:36 AM
now all i can say is that you are a attractive guy now the way i see it is for the man to play hard to get also. when i do this then it really shuts the woman down now she trys hard to get you because you are the "prize" now if she blows you off its because you approched her worng you dont look your best. many other reasons. BUT most women are flattered when you want to talk to them so when a female plays HTG see if you feel its negative HTG or if she is just playing

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:35 AM
ok...i would like to say if women would try to lose weight we wouldnt have this problem...not to be rude but there is someone for everyone BUT its natural selection if you not attractive you get the worse and that means your kids get the worse..so try to at least look good i know alot of big women and the clothes they wear make them beautiful. but i wouldnt date them

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:27 AM
nice article...i couldnt relate to this much..though

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:13 AM
first you kinda put this on youself you been with the man for 8 years now i understand you should be mature so you should have ended it sooner blant is right stop complaining the guy not cheating is he? BUT every women deserve to be happy so i really cant say anything because i dont know the situtation

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:55 PM
lmao wow..um you never asked ME about my views on marrage..so you are kinda being biased..dont you think? and i dont have any problem with my realtionships with women so i dont have any idea what you are talking about. thats not what my thread is about. and my views on marraige is its useless you can have a kid and live and love your woman without a paper saying you married..and if i was to get married id wait till 35. so dont tell me how mature i am untill you get your facts and ask questions...

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:37 PM
oh? and what "experinces"? did you have that make you so great?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:32 PM
may i remind you that you only 22?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:27 PM
lol srry well to flake means to not answer your phone when a guy calls you to set another date. OR its when you just stick a guy with the lets be friends speech..its like dusting away the old news..

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:16 PM
haha...maybe i will be you seem to have a sense of humor

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:14 PM
.....i bet many adults that read this silk they wont ever hear the im busy or the i cant talk right now. why because that woman experince with the adult was great

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:11 PM
lol...bee its time you mail me

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:09 PM
i call it going out thats it....LMAO i even take women grocery shopping. lol when i spend 80 dollars at a resturant then thats a date..But that has not happen so its just going out

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:00 PM
lmao@bee NO COMMENT

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:58 PM
i say date because the age group in JSH is very in the 30s i never call my "dates" dates...

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:55 PM
greving i would have to say i cant answer that i dont look for women online. and to answer your question thats what first dates are for to figure out compatiabity.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:47 PM
my 3 locations are anywhere fun i would take a woman to a aquarium then we can walk around then go to a tatoo parlor and then a small coffie shop..keep it fun and adventurous

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:44 PM
make a date on the dot instead of ending it..for example you could be talking about you going to the beach and then say join me INSTEAD OF ASKING.

keeping in touch

there are many things to keep in touch with aim cell myspace..
now you want to make it seem like you have a fun life so tell her anything..like text her and say im shopping. these things make her want to join you later on for a date.. NOW neva ask for a date tell her to join or come along

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:37 PM
hmm guy allways wonderd why women dont call them after they meet to set up a date

1. you had no rapport

2. she knows you want to have sex

3. she thinks you dont want to have sex

now to end this i take women out to 3 locations instead of the old dinner..this works because on the first date you are still a stranger..this builds rapport and trust

now guide the convo by talking about yourself ask her about her life. but dont ask one by one

make a plan on the dot instead of ending the date..

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:15 PM
hmm if she has a sense of humor give her one of those candy braclets..