Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:34 AM
old sage. i dont have flashy clothes..but are you saying that its ok for them to talk about me? i really cant give respect to that kind of behavior. you dont really say much about me i thank you for that and give respect to you

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:31 AM
and lastly why you guys single and divorced. you can say alot about me but im happy with my life. dont even know jack about what a player is so dont even talk about that

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:28 AM
and for the rest of you grow up. you sitting here on the computer talking stuff about someone. how adult is that? sitting here looking for love sitting here making emotes. how adult is that? sitting here with some model that is not even hot on your side...

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:23 AM
im sorry old sage but they cause me to be disrespectful. ok and for the old man i only see a hot woman with you how much you pay for her. when you have more then one hot woman thats your friend call me. and look at your clothes why a woman would want you

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:19 AM
please i was busy with a woman i met here. and when i talked to her she had attraction we had a good time. and thumper i hope you married or got a woman before you talk about me. and you didnt answer my question you just avoided it. come back in reality

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:34 PM
so what would you do if your girl didnt answer your calls and you thought she was cheating i wanna here this

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:27 PM
ha ha. ha ha

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:20 PM
i have no prob posting myself up with me and my women. but im on my phone go on my myspace if you wanna see me and my women. but you have to email me for my address

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:18 PM
you didnt give me time to reply. but i feel the same way too. i mean even if i told him something. he wont learn unless he does it him self but if i at least guide him his girl wont cheat. but if i failed thats to bad

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:10 PM
i did not understand the question

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:06 PM
there is alot i would have to tell him because he would be emotional if his girl cheated. i would explain that there are other women worth his time dont let her bring you down

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:03 PM
then i would help him keep the next woman he dates interested. but if she didnt cheat i would tell him he should find a way to talk to his girl

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:59 PM
i would tell him he should talk with her first because her phone could be off and then he should just say how he feels. but if that dont work and she is cheating i would think they should break up.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:54 PM
lily email me. you think im some big and bad guy email me and see that im. you know what i dont have to prove myself my advice is good i know it is you can degrade me all you like but i wont stop posting

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:48 PM
you dont understand me at all and ask me a question about a relationship thing and judge me. the part of being a player is being a alpha male so if i wanna respect women i can. you old people think players cheat its not what a player is

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:44 PM
lily email me and i will explain and then you can tell them in your words bad i am

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:36 PM
LIKE I SAID READ MY POST you will see im not disrespectful to women. i currently date a female with a son. now would a player do that no he wouldnt. i have you a def of the kind of player i am it does not harm women or make them hurt.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:32 PM
lily that is not respectful to a woman i wouldnt do that. my advice is not for your age group. if you read my post you will see that it make sense go look at one i treat women with respect but im not a nice guy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:28 PM
and for my relation ship life you have to email me about that. i even dated women at 31. the type of player i am is one that talks to many women then chooses the one i like best. i have never cheated on a woman thats not the player i am.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:23 PM
i feel that what i say is not for your generation. because i write blogs in a other place and younger women and guys agree with me. i talk about what to do on a date. and women agree. i think my advice is for younger people my age

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25