Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:50 PM
That's right Bay. And it's real. :cry:

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:44 PM
His email to his female best friend and lover for over 2 yrs:

morning ------,

I'm off to work :( hope your having a great weekend so far, keep cool!!
Just so you know , I went out with that girl and that seemed to go well. I am going to pursue this and see how it goes. I won't say no more bout it unless you ask cause I know it may be painful to you.
love you and TTYL,
-----!

Her Reply:

Just so YOU know. I think you're a fool for not realizing what is right in front of you. But. You go and be happy and I will be happy for you. -----

His response to her reply:

I probably am a fool but i must find out how big a fool I am.

Post your thoughts!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:37 PM
Why not just ask for $50.00 to cover the cost of a credit report (you can learn A LOT from how well someone pays their bills). If all checks out OK, the $50.00 will go towards the first date laugh

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:30 PM
INTEGRITY. INTEGRITY. INTEGRITY. INTEGRITY.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:20 PM
You're not alone. It happens A LOT!!! grumble And not just here......chin up, though. It might be a blessing.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 10:47 AM
"Strangers don't meet accidentally in public life at my age."

Sure they do!!! It does happen!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 10:42 AM
Good for you, sassy. happy

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 10:01 AM
A nice guy will check on his EX's dad who is ill
A doormat, will take time off from work (4 days) to stay with ex's dad while she is with her new boyfriend

A nice guy will offer to find the ex's dad's dog a home when the ex's dad passed away
A doormat will not only take the ex's dad's dog, he'll also take the ex's dog because the 2 were 'buddies'

grumble grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:55 AM
laugh laugh My best friend of 27 yrs have "played lesbian" on several occasions! It works great most times....sometimes the guy is even more turned on! laugh

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:50 AM
Plus the fact, you could be screwing yourself out of a great relationship......scenario: She sees you out somewhere, she thinks 'hey! he's cute (or whatever)' then she gets a glimpse of that gold around your left finger and she's gone forever....

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:48 AM
You don't really think a wedding ring will deter any woman who just wants a bigger tip, a free drink, or a favor do ya? It won't!!!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:34 AM
I don't know about the rest of you but "RECENTLY DIVORCED" and those who are only seperated and the divorce isn't final, are a bit NO-NO for me..noway

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:22 AM
Disagree.....my last ltr, his actions said 'yes' his words were always 'no'.......grumble

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:20 AM
Integity. That speaks volumes.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:23 AM
Count your blessings that you learned this before you'd invested anything real......

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:14 AM
I just delete chain letters! :angry:

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:11 AM
If feelings are not yet dealt with, then that is my point!!! You're not ready. Deal with that FIRST.......my son is the most important thing in my life, however, I realize he will be grown and gone soon and where does that leave me! All things in moderation! If I'm totally consumed by the kid, there is no room for anyone else.........be realistic is all I'm saying and no head games!!!

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 08:18 PM
He was checking to see if the pasture was greener on the other side.....My suggestion, RUN very fast in the opposite direction of him!

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 08:08 PM
Me, me, me.......Harley Girl all the way...49 Panhead, 68 EG, 04 UG

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:58 PM
When a profile (all dating sites, not just this one) includes things like we split cause 'she/he cheated on me' 'married for 20 faithful yrs, she/he just wanted out', my children are priority #1, etc, etc.... that is a BIG OLD RED FLAG. You are not ready to 'get back out there'. You're still carrying around the baggage. AND if your kids are #1, then where in the Hell-o does that leave a potential mate? Now, I'm not saying our children aren't important, they are, but you get the point.....I met a man on another dating site a few years ago, all he talked about was his ex wife. How bad she treated him, she was a terrbile mother, she cheated, yada, yada...Guess what! They got back together. So, what does that make him?..... If you're not ready, don't force it. Some of us have stored our baggage in the attic and are ready to move on.....Take a good long look at yourself and be sure before you take on this responsibility........Just my 2 cents.