Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:47 PM
Name the Grateful Deads keyboardists?

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:45 PM
I believe that might be Eric clapton....but not for sure...cool you knew the Warlocks !

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:51 PM
Hey shutterbug, I was going to send you a way to contact me, but guess what I'm blocked too - wrong gender !!! laugh I'll update mine......

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:03 PM
The eastcoast isn't much to brag about. ....but hey! It's the ocean I guess laugh Have a great time

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:01 PM
Are you sure they're still together? I think he got tired of being MRS. Oprah Winfry laugh

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 02:25 PM
He's massaging his ego.......ignore him completely.

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 02:21 PM
Channel surfing and came across Oprah. Not a big fan, but her topic was 'older women and dating' (or something like that). She had a panel of 3 who stated they thought men might be intimidated by their 'success' or 'circumstance'. 1 was a lawyer, 1 a pediatrician, 1 divorced w/4 children! Now, granted, I'm not a doctor (or an astronaut), but I do work for a worldwide corporation, I dabble in real estate and I own a small business. I have a home, a couple vehicles, I travel, I'm not in debt and I have a retirement goal. I have everything I need plus am blessed to have most of what I want. BUT I seem to attract men who have less than I and there's nothing wrong with that, but these are the type that want me to foot their bills OR I attract successful, goal oriented men who then at some point in our relationship state "I care about you, but I'm not IN LOVE", you're not "the one" or something like that. Some of them are still very good friends who encourage me when I get stressed out "you're successful, you've got a lot going fo r you" and so forth.......So, are these Oprah panel gals right? Are men intimidated by success?

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:49 PM
Uhhhh. NO! laugh

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:47 PM
49 Panhead, but don't ride it anymore!

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:11 AM
Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. ohwell

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:10 AM
I heard that on episode of Sex in the City! I think it's pretty sad, not to mention shallow.....huh

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:38 PM
Hi and welcome. :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:35 PM
He doesn't love you. Sounds like he's 'comfortable' with you.... mark my words, if someone 'better' comes along you're history. My suggestion, dump his azz NOW! There's better out there for you.

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:18 PM
Awesome! I was in Vegas last September, very cool place ....Congrats SVG. happy

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:13 PM
Not a slander case, hun, atleast not where I live.......I'd ignore it, pray for this woman ( "God please bless that *****" counts as prayer) and get on with my life....If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:07 PM
Gotta remember no one is perfect......take a look inside....dig a little deeper.... Acceptance is the answer......

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:04 PM
spiced rum, a splash of coconut rum & ruby red grapefruit juice drinker Yum - O

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:07 PM
CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.

The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons fo r his wife.

She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, "You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store

to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco

and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo- ooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:04 PM
My last serious relationship took HIM over a year to pull his profile. I shoulda known something was up then....He made excuses like 'good for the male ego' and other BS. Wow! I really wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, huh! Hope I've learned something since then.... laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:01 PM

ArtGurl wrote "ummm well (insert scratching head emoticon here)

sooo, an unnamed obnixious someone was blocked for something and now you have posted a thread about it with the intent to save others from said unknown something or an unnamed someone?

Oh gawd, I think I may need to start drinking for this to make any sense to me at all"

Bravo! Well stated. My first reaction was exactly the same laugh

Count your blessings, man and move on.