Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:28 PM
Not yet...but I have encountered a couple of very strange characters!

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:30 PM
Carebear, I loved the Equalizer....anyone remember the Fox series with Lance Henrickson?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:29 PM
Wasn't Soleil on Sabrina, the teenage witch at one point?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:26 PM
Pffffftttt!!!! :tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:59 PM
Can't help ya.......I wouldn't post anything here I didn't want everyone to see, for whatever reason.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:55 PM
It's up to ME to be happy or not. No one else has this control. I have a choice each day to make it a good one or a bad one....and even if it starts or turns bad somewhere along the way, I have the 'power' to turn it around and start over.

I begin every day by thanking God for all the blessings he showers me with. I'm thankful for the the "haves" - I do not dwell on the "have nots".

Took me a few years to get here, but I had to go thru the bad to get to the good and it's been worth it......The power of positive thinking, praying, and believing in a power greater than myself is extraordinary.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:48 PM
I agree for the most part, but not so sure he was quite so honest in this whole thing......she's cried about it now, she's gotten angry (mostly at herself) and she's beginning to feel better.....She did send him an email asking for her belongings back (he has her house keys, car keys, a few personal items). Said he can just leave them on the back porch and they'll get picked up while he's at work......Think I'll offer to do it for her. Never know about a woman scorned laugh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 09:35 AM
Form your lips into a semi- circle, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and sound it out "N N N N O O O NN OOO NO"

laugh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 09:31 AM
s1hand wrote " jaded and emotionally unavailable, he will court the women here and find them open to new friendships but he will be unable to commit...because he secretly will long for that which he cannot have... "

I think you may be right...I personally believe the one he can not have is the ex wife that walked out on him after 17 yrs. And my friend still doesn't know why, other than he said 'she got up on her 40th birthday and said she wanted a divorce' - I always found that odd..

Oh yea! Easier SAID than DONE, always...

She's on her way over now. Hopefully I can remember ya'lls words of wisdom and help her thru this.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 03:12 AM
He took her to beach anyway and played 'house' with her the whole week.......with every intention of dating someone else without ever mentioning it to her again.....who said it on here? Women do not think like men, and vice versa. Too bad we can't all remember that.....

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 03:10 AM
Wow! This thing has taken on a life all it's own laugh

I'm finding out more and more. Like, he told her he'd met someone else, via email and was thinking of calling this person but wanted to let her know first.....He KNEW she was crazy about him. She told him, many times......I think most of you are right......He's a dog. She should cut her losses and move on.....

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:29 PM
Thank you, my friend would appreciate the well wishes....It will happen for all of us, when it's supposed to, I believe.

Here's something she just told me. He met this other woman about a month ago, but waited to take her out because my friend and he already had a week at the beach planned. They shared the same bed, had sex multiple times all over the condo, hugged and necked in the ocean..yada, yada.......Hearing this really ticked me off. I thought he was a stand up kinda guy, but after hearing this, sounds like he was using her. I just don't know anymore what to make of the whole thing...my friend is heartbroken, but she will survive, as we all will...

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:43 PM
Oldie but a goody happy

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:42 PM
Makes a lot of sense, unsure, thank you.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:30 PM
Here's a bit of background, ....He once told her he'd stop having sex with her if she thought it would ruin the friendship. And they did for a while. But, I believe someone needed a booty call at some point and well. The sex was not real often maybe once a month except when they went out of town together, then it was everyday, sometimes twice. His actions were always loving. He told her he loved her. He signed most of his emails "love". They were inseparable really. Traveled together. Spent vacations together. He usually paid for most 'dates' and expenses. He wouldnt' let her pay. He sent her flowers on her birthday and for valentines. He bought her really cool gifts at Christmas. He attended all of her holiday parties with her (as her date). I guess she kept thinking the light would come on sooner or later..... I had hoped it would, myself. To see them together you'd have thought they were a real couple and very much IN love......I'm pretty sure he's always been up front and honest with her. I believe she was reading his actions and not his words, as I have done myself once.........

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:52 PM
Mopping :angry: Hate it! Guess that's why the kitchen floor is always sticky laugh

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:48 PM
I call BS, but hey! What do I know.....My ex and I were apart for 3 years, no one could find him to serve the divorce papers. However, when he was located and the proceedings started, it was tough and the day the divorce was final I was a bit sad. A loss is a loss, and we need time to grieve them...

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:45 PM
Trying to help out my friend. She just can't believe this guy is doing this. She always thought he'd wise up one day....I've run out of words of wisdom for her. Thought maybe you all could be a back up........thanks

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:56 PM
Oh, it's not me (believe that or not).

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:53 PM
He says his best friend / lover is not 'the one' - does this make a difference?