Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:46 PM
Met a guy for a drink one night, after chatting and emailing & talking on the phone, for a few weeks.....he showed up with a ferret in his pants pocket!!! Said he 'lives there, always' - - if the ladies room had a window, I'd have climbed out of it. noway huh

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:42 PM
Sure does TeddyBear, it sure does laugh

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:34 PM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:27 PM
If women ruled the world........everything would be color cooridinated laugh

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:25 PM
That would not be love......I believe that would be lust :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:23 PM
Easy! Say a prayer for them all.(God watches over children and fools) .....cut off the ex completely and move on with YOUR life.

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 07:17 PM
That's lap and pops and that is soooooooo old, not to mention baaaaaaaddddd laugh laugh j/k

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 06:49 PM
She musta been blonde?! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 06:47 PM
South Carolina

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:32 PM
Nose studs are bent into an "L" shape with special type pliers.......got mine a week ago. Didn't hurt, but was sore as hell for a few days.

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:00 PM
fairtax.org

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:15 AM
Coooofffffeeeeeee huh

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:13 AM
The word success usually means money to most people, I was trying to think outside the box with this one....:wink:

As for beggers can't be choosey, guess it takes one to know one. Not sure why it was necessary to repond with attacks but I've read that it probably has something to do with penis size and one trying to compensate....laugh

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:24 PM
Quake3 wrote " Ang your a walking contradiction in terms what is it you want the benz or Fabio you can't have both if you could get either you wouldn't be here."

WTF? did you actually read any of this grumble

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:17 PM
Agree. I'd also love to be able to edit my stuff....my brain sometimes overloads my typing and then I realize I've left out a word, or mis-spelled several happy

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:09 PM
"intended" definition ? - Look it up!!! grumble

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 11:51 AM
Somehow this got turned into 'women making more money' - that's not what I meant by success. Being successful is soooo much more than just a pay check....it's accomplishing what you want in life, it's raising children to become responsible adults, it's doing volunteer work at church or a homeless shelter or whatever. It's being a good parent, child, sibling, friend...

Definition: Success
Success
Noun
1. An event that accomplishes its intended purpose

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:56 PM
Here's a clue - they ALL died

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:54 PM
ORIGINAL Grateful Dead MEMBERS only

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:53 PM
Who could forget Mr. Crowley laugh

Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head
(Oh) Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead
Your lifestyle to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
(Yeah)You waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
(Oh)Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically said
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!
devil