Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:39 AM
Yep. Had a blast! No bones, no way. Very tasteful, tiny silver stud that lays flat....got told all day at work 'cute' , so guess I can pull it off.... :wink: laugh

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:13 AM
Guess I shouldn't laugh till I re-read my own .... nah!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:02 PM
Hey josh, YOU coughing up the bucks for the boob job??? bigsmile If so, I'll make the appointment first thing tomorrow laugh

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:55 PM
marie, do as I say not as I do doesn't always work, true.
well, I'm 41, and have no daughters. When my son gets home he's gonna flip "awww Mom......" and he'll want something pierced. No way will I give him permission. He's gonna have to wait for 18, and hopefully, like me, till he's MUCH older. I was 30 when I got my first tattoo...... laugh

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 08:32 AM
been checking out some jewelry online.....what the hell is 'bendable' (like what I got?) and how do you bend it *scratching head in confusion.

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 08:31 AM
Hey! That's so cool. Congrats!!! I hope you win

I'd choose a name you can 'live with' for a long time.......give it some thought, it'll come.

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:38 AM
I say, if ya got it, flaunt it!!! :wink:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:31 AM
awwww....steve, don't hold back. Tell me how ya really feel. laugh laugh

I won't tell ya about my tattoos, then :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:13 AM
The piercing shop gave me H2Ocean to clean it with.....good stuff!!!

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:08 AM
I can definately identify with you, mike, and I'm on your side. However, if my date called to say the kids were sick, I'd probably wonder if this were true, ( had he changed his mind about our date???). BUT, I wouldn't be ugly about it. Kids do get sick at the damnedest times!

As for passing on the 'seafood for sex' that shows you're looking for a real relationship and you've got integrity. She was looking for a booty call, be thankful she was upfront about it.

I often wonder will I die alone. Then I have to take a step back and look at the whole picture. I have so much to be grateful for. When the time is right, God will put that man into my life. I just have to have patience and faith. Hard to do some days......You hang in there, my friend. And if upon self examination, you find some things you need to change, please have the courage to do so. :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:47 AM
OMG! What will happen when I sneeze!!! THAT's gonna hurt!

Not too many ladies out there these days w/out pierced ears. Is there a particular reason you haven't?

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:46 AM
Good question! laugh

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:37 AM
Friend of mine literally fainted when she got her BB done, about 5 yrs ago...we still laugh about it.

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:33 AM
Thanks, whisper. Good info. The chick who did it said it takes 6-8 weeks to heal. I got a stud, she bent the post into an L shape after she stuck it thru.....Now....where do I purchase nose jewelry?! laugh

Thanks RandomX, love Derks!

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:30 AM
A little 'liquid courage' I suppose, but not drunk.....I've been thinking about doing it for years.

I'd think the bellybutton would huuuurrrtttt like a motha - hurts me to just think about that laugh

Glad to hear it will get better! :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:21 AM
Went out with my friends last night........Got our noses pierced! OMG! It's sooooo sore this morning.

Anybody got a pierced nose ? How long will it be sore? And will the feeling of having a booger stuck ever go away ? laugh

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:58 AM
I said "you men" because that's who I'm talking about :tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 06:14 PM
Outta here. Pulling some o/t starting a 4am. Probably should catch a nap...Freedom, thanks for the invite......ya'll be safe. night all

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 06:01 PM
a cow? OMG! laugh

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:59 PM
"Lack of integrity" --- I think you may be on to something.