Community > Posts By > BabyDoll1

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:54 PM
Can I have a beer, pleeeeezzzeeee. drinker

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:41 PM
It's not just here, it's other 'dating' sites I've been on, also..... If YOU contact me FIRST, I say OK, I'm interested, then I dont' hear back, why even bother to contact me in the first place? OR did someone 'better' come along? Did he have a brain fart? I'm not WORRIED about it, I just don't get it

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:25 PM
Why is it you men send mail and the last line is always "hope to hear back" - so I reply then NOTHING, NADA, don't hear a peep??? indifferent

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:22 PM
I'm not shy AT ALL. Maybe I should be a little bit, sometimes my assertiveness gives the wrong impression........

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 10:09 AM
Count me IN drinker

no photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:54 PM
Hmmmm..... That can go in a different direction, also.

My last long term relationship never said "I love you", in fact when I brought up going to the next step (marriage, living together) he made damn sure to tell me he didn't love me. BUT, his actions always said the opposite. Or atleast I thought they did. He was loving towards me. He treated me with the utmost respect, yada, yada... He was my best friend..... so.......who knows?????

no photo
Thu 08/02/07 01:00 PM
Bored yawn

no photo
Thu 08/02/07 12:51 PM

"If he loves God and his mother, I know he's a man of integrity"

no photo
Thu 08/02/07 11:25 AM
I think people in general don't necessarily (always) want that particular person back. What they want is the relationship, when it was GOOD of course..:heart: ... When my ex & I first seperated, I missed having someone around, someone to cook for, talk about our day, etc, and found myself 'wanting him back', only to realize (Thank You, God), it wasn't HIM I wanted, it was change I was having a hard time with.

I also have known people that will start a new relationship right away, just to find out that was a mistake....My grandma used to say "best way to get over one (man) is to get under another" laugh

Agree 100%. When it's over, it's over

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:28 PM
Yep. Saw it on FOX. Prayers already headed up for all involved.

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:18 PM
Hmmmm.....here's my 2 cents...I've been on 2 other pay sites at various times over the last few yrs. They both are "very popular" as far as advertising on TV, radio, etc, however I discovered they have the same people with the same pictures and the same profiles, never updated from 3-4 yrs ago!

I have to say I did meet 2 very wonderful gentlemen, on each of these, and am still friends with them, but I probably had more losers responding than anything. Seemed like as soon as 'fresh meat' showed up in their respective area, the winks, etc started. Don't believe they ever read my profile.... When I responded back, never heard another word..... I've only been here a few hours, and am enjoying myself so far. happy

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 06:59 PM
I listen to my heart.....First instinct is usually the correct one.

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 06:55 PM
Prayers going up :heart:

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 05:03 PM
Thanks all!

Dave, I can easily up the age limit.... :)

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:01 PM

Well, after much 'googling' I came upon this site......strolled around a bit and decided what the hell!!!

So, here I am! Hoping to make a connection atmost, and some new friends atleast

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next