Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/17/22 10:45 AM

cancel it now

cancel it now

You are not a Paid Member.. Please see the instructions above to cancel your account if you so choose too..

We do not do it for you!

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/17/22 08:34 AM

Your account shows it has been verified at this time. If not please let us know.

The reason it took some time is due to your first pictures were not in the pose they requested.. Your last picture you sent in complied to the rules..

Welcome to the forums.

Forum Admin
Kristi

why is my pic rejected when I try to verify it and copy the same pose also, is it a issue to be reported to admin or can you help

Once they reject a picture then you really need to send another one ,in not the same one every time or they will keep rejecting it thinking you got it off the internet..

So I would say take another picture in the pose they send you.. Make sure you don't send the same one back in again..

Beyond that you would have to contact them we do not handle the verification photo's

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/17/22 06:52 AM
You can use Search feature to see those within 25 miles of you but you can not set who views you or likes you within that scope for those features are for anyone to us..

You can set your emails where only those within 25 miles can email you..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 01/14/22 08:05 AM

Delete my account

The instructions are posted above we do not delete your account that is up to you.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 01/14/22 06:29 AM
Just finished eating breakfast now enjoying my coffee surfer the threads...

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 01/14/22 06:13 AM
It is not up for suggestion on how the site processes pictures. Or how long it takes our Admin to approve your pictures it may take up to 3 days, so members must make sure when they do load pictures they are a clear picture of the member.

If members are being asked to Verify their account, then the picture must be in the position of the picture that is sent to them..

If they approve a picture then it is best not to load another that has not been approved or it will take even longer to be verified..

Many of the Sites Admin are in the Philippians so due to time zones and the amount of members that are being verified it takes time.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 01/13/22 05:50 PM
Honestly... due to your status I would pass it up like a plague..

But I have to give you credit for being honest..

For regardless how I feel about what your doing it is not for me to judge...

As far as a rating, I have to give ya at least a 5 for being up front so women know right off the bat what your looking for~~

~~~~~Karma is right around the corner~~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 01/13/22 02:18 PM
Can't say I have really ever been bored there is always something to do~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 01/11/22 09:22 AM
Welcome to the Forums.. Check out the different forums and respond to threads that catch you Attention..

Forums are a way of chatting but at times it may take a few before someone responds to you.. Only way you will know is to keep checking the threads you posted in..So post in several threads and get to know those members that post.

By clicking My Topics you will be able to follow the threads you have posted within..
Here is the link .
https://mingle2.com/topic/participated_in/18817

Enjoy the forums...

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/10/22 04:32 PM
Nothing to rate beyond one picture...whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/10/22 04:31 PM

I am premium and I am talking about my messages specifically

I'm referring to your messages as a paid member.. I had Admin check they said the messages that you sent others once they read them they have the read beside the time they were sent. Meaning the the person you sent it to read it..

If they answer you there will not be a read beside it when you read it. That would be on their side if they are a paid member.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/10/22 10:08 AM

this is not true. I have messages that I know he read and messages that I am not sure he's read and none of them say read. they all look the same

The word Read will only be by the time of the email you sent them not the ones they send you...

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/10/22 10:05 AM

Unfortunately, the filters are too limited and not enough.

Email filters you set yourself~~

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/09/22 08:53 AM
Even after 5 years that this was posted it is still funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/09/22 08:49 AM

why not my message sent anyone?

Try again it seems you just recently put up a profile picture that is visible now.. Until members have a picture that has been either verified or approved they can not send messages..

If you delete your profile pictures you may run into the same issue in the future..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/09/22 08:44 AM

delete my account

Follow the instructions above you can Deactivate not Delete and when you Deactivate no one can pull up your profile.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/08/22 06:02 PM

I find myself singing at least part of
this song, everyday.

http://youtu.be/mYKWch_MNY0

Mac Davis ~ It's hard to be humble

Ohh man use to love that one too. Mack Davis, think I still have a couple of his Albums... lol
before I retired it was “Johnny Paycheck.”…Take this job and shove it…

Lol yea that was always a favorite back in the day~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/08/22 05:07 PM

please delete my account

Read the above instructions and follow them if you want to Deactivate as that is the option you have!

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/08/22 05:06 PM

I find myself singing at least part of
this song, everyday.

http://youtu.be/mYKWch_MNY0

Mac Davis ~ It's hard to be humble

Ohh man use to love that one too. Mack Davis, think I still have a couple of his Albums... lol

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/08/22 05:02 PM
This is why I'm glad I live in Texas they have put a bill in for K-12 grades where they have to compete within the sex they were born..

I have no problem with those that want to be transgender I do have a problem with the girls/women having to compete against them..

The way I see it they will just have to create another group for Transgender since this is not a passing thing and don't feel as if they should be shun from sports but let them compete against each other instead..

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/10/25/texas-transgender-students-sports/

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next